Why Do Americans Consume 80 Percent Of All Prescription Painkillers?

Becaus its a fucken good country.

what asshole wouldnt be in pain in the "modern world"?

leave Dani alone-----the ayatoilet dogs force him to be an idiot. The rate of ADDICTION to hard core drugs in Iran is STAGGERING----in fact such is the
case in all Islamic lands--------if they do not have heroin they chew on Khat all day

Why? Because if the corupt, self-serving a-holes running and ruining our lives.

Why? Because if the corupt, self-serving a-holes running and ruining our lives.

you are playing the ayatoilet game
Becaus its a fucken good country.

what asshole wouldnt be in pain in the "modern world"?

leave Dani alone-----the ayatoilet dogs force him to be an idiot. The rate of ADDICTION to hard core drugs in Iran is STAGGERING----in fact such is the
case in all Islamic lands--------if they do not have heroin they chew on Khat all day

i think because jewish controlling america.learn from european /send them to hell(palestine desert) near wild arabs

Why Do Americans Consume 80 Percent Of All Prescription Painkillers?

Because of the damage the Republicans bring to the country.

I fell down the slick steps earlier this week and I cut my leg something terrible. Damn Jews! :mad:

Doctors are considered Gods. It's really not that hard to figure out, got a sore arm, here's painkillers.

Hell, we think a Doctor had the ability to change a Man into a Woman!

I seriously distrust the medical world. Have since I took my Mothers 12 prescriptions to a pharmacist and he determined that the Doctor was severely over prescribing to her. And her pharmasist should have caught it with no problem since they all were filled by the same one.

To many Doctors, their patients are simply cash flow.

Forum List

Back