Why Do Americans Consume 80 Percent Of All Prescription Painkillers?

Progressives cause a lot of headaches

Its posts like this that cause the most pain

so are you saying the DOJ has authority over States?
I was awake that day in Social Studies. Federal laws trump state laws; then I went back to sleep.

Then how can Colorado's pot laws be lawful?

:eusa_doh:Doink

Oh lighten up ya tight assed progtard

I'm fine, I'm just having a good laugh at you not knowing the difference between Federal and State Laws. You mad namecaller?

If i even bothered to read your gibberish I'd know what you're blabbering about but I don't. You're just that unimportant. Now go bother someone who gives a rat's ass what some deluded left loon like you spews. I mean really, you're one of the daffy clown brigade, nobody takes any of you jackasses serious, you're trolls

I was wondering how long until Dani blamed the Jews. :lol:

he was born that way----but you may not have noticed-----he is also shitting on ARABS-----also born that way-------it is a SHIITE SHIT thing

I haven't noticed. I normally do not read his posts, but I wondering how his would be the fault of the Jews. lol

I understand----you have probably never been in a mosque or ever interacted much with muslims-----no less SHIITES. I have had that honor for a very long time-----like almost 50 years, Almost 50 years ago a young doctor------stopped by my desk
(I was weekend receptionist in a very large county hospital that had lots of FOREIGN STAFF) and ANNOUNCED HIMSELF WITH HIS name------adding EMPHATICALLY -------"I AM NOT AN ARAB----I AM IRANIAN" ------I had not ACCUSED him of being an arab-------(and did not care) but HE had reason for
his ASSERTION-------obviously in the course of his life----his Arabic name had
confused people into believing him to be a <GASP> arab----------Iranians DESPISE ARABS------anything arab-----from their music to their language to
their cuisine----------YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! somehow they still manage to worship the rapist pig------muhummad. ------I have provided you with very important information ---absolutely necessary in any understanding of the present situation in THE WORLD

I was awake that day in Social Studies. Federal laws trump state laws; then I went back to sleep.

I'm fine, I'm just having a good laugh at you not knowing the difference between Federal and State Laws. You mad namecaller?

If i even bothered to read your gibberish I'd know what you're blabbering about but I don't. You're just that unimportant. Now go bother someone who gives a rat's ass what some deluded left loon like you spews. I mean really, you're one of the daffy clown brigade, nobody takes any of you jackasses serious, you're trolls

Yet here you are, taking time to reply all unbothered. I'm proud of you.

You heard me, clown. Again, as soon I see one of those dipshit clown avatars I laugh and move on....just like I do with the bull dyke and her stupid avatar. It's old, its stupid and it's worn out. Now run along, you're a boring troll

Well, it has probably been said already, I ain't going to read all the posts to see but, first and foremost the website is hardly credible.

Second, it states prescription painkillers, which leaves out Canada's Tylenol 3 with Codeine which is an over the counter drug there. at 10$ for 250 pills, that is a lot of drug not accounted for in this article.

Third, we consume the most, because have the money to do so and am not some liberal ration the free health care system.

I don't know in what part of Canada can you buy Tylenol-3 without prescription. And it is more like 25 pills for $10.00.

I was wondering how long until Dani blamed the Jews. :lol:

he was born that way----but you may not have noticed-----he is also shitting on ARABS-----also born that way-------it is a SHIITE SHIT thing

I haven't noticed. I normally do not read his posts, but I wondering how his would be the fault of the Jews. lol

I understand----you have probably never been in a mosque or ever interacted much with muslims-----no less SHIITES. I have had that honor for a very long time-----like almost 50 years, Almost 50 years ago a young doctor------stopped by my desk
(I was weekend receptionist in a very large county hospital that had lots of FOREIGN STAFF) and ANNOUNCED HIMSELF WITH HIS name------adding EMPHATICALLY -------"I AM NOT AN ARAB----I AM IRANIAN" ------I had not ACCUSED him of being an arab-------(and did not care) but HE had reason for
his ASSERTION-------obviously in the course of his life----his Arabic name had
confused people into believing him to be a <GASP> arab----------Iranians DESPISE ARABS------anything arab-----from their music to their language to
their cuisine----------YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! somehow they still manage to worship the rapist pig------muhummad. ------I have provided you with very important information ---absolutely necessary in any understanding of the present situation in THE WORLD

bastard arabs
hijackers_081111_wmain.jpg

You heard me, clown. Again, as soon I see one of those dipshit clown avatars I laugh and move on....just like I do with the bull dyke and her stupid avatar. It's old, its stupid and it's worn out. Now run along, you're a boring troll

Again, as soon I see one of those dipshit clown avatars I laugh and move on

Yet here you are. Contradicting yourself

Well, it has probably been said already, I ain't going to read all the posts to see but, first and foremost the website is hardly credible.

Second, it states prescription painkillers, which leaves out Canada's Tylenol 3 with Codeine which is an over the counter drug there. at 10$ for 250 pills, that is a lot of drug not accounted for in this article.

Third, we consume the most, because have the money to do so and am not some liberal ration the free health care system.

I don't know in what part of Canada can you buy Tylenol-3 without prescription. And it is more like 25 pills for $10.00.
Ontario, 250 for 10$, but that was 8 years ago, I can't see the price changing over a 1000% in 8 years.

Ontario, 250 for 10$, but that was 8 years ago, I can't see the price changing over a 1000% in 8 years.

I just had oral surgery and the surgeon prescribed T3. 25 tablets for $13.93 including tax. And as far as I know, it is a prescribed drug everywhere in Canada, it is "over the Counter" only after the pharmacist filled you prescription and hands it to you. I had my T3 in Manitoba, two weeks ago.

Regular Tylenol - no codein no caffein - costs about what you said, over the counter..

This opioid shit is bad news . Everyone turns to cheaper herioine .

But not the drug companies fault ! Not the doctors ! It's the drugs from Mexico!!!

I just had oral surgery and the surgeon prescribed T3. 25 tablets for $13.93 including tax. And as far as I know, it is a prescribed drug everywhere in Canada, it is "over the Counter" only after the pharmacist filled you prescription and hands it to you. I had my T3 in Manitoba, two weeks ago.

Regular Tylenol - no codein no caffein - costs about what you said, over the counter..
I bought two bottles in Ontario, 500 pills. I had a toothache

Americans kill their pain.

They wouldn't consume such a disproportionate volume if others in the world were aware of their pain or could afford or knew how to make pain killers, too.

Same thing with anti-depressants.

Our culture has taught us that having stuff will make us happy. So we bust our ass to have stuff, and when we get it, we find out the culture is wrong.

Most of this country's problems can be traced to its culture.

Forum List

Back