Black Man Threatens to Kill Donald Trump, His Daughter, and Wife in YouTube Video While Waving Guns

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
See, this is why these type species of sub-humans can't be trusted.

See for yourself:

• Banned

See for yourself:

He's not only a criminal (threats are against the law) but he's a stupid criminal. Are you saying that all black people are like him?

Yes, it's in their nature. They are wild savages with unbridled impulsive violence with no value to human life. It's genetic.

The worst thing for the US is if some radical leftwing nujob Liberal decides to carry out the plan this libidiot posted on Youtube. If the Donald is executed like SCJ Scalia I think that would be the straw that broke the camels back like Japan did in Pearl Harbor. Liberals don't understand that We the People, the majority are playing by the Law, and if the law is broken by the liberals then there is no longer rules to abide from. War will have been declared, and over 100 million people have been preparing for it. Liberals always underestimate the will of people and they will pay for it, if Trump ends up dead.

You have Fuck nuts in every race. I'm pretty sure he is being held for questioning.

See for yourself:

Do the actions of this black man show Racism against a white man? Would the liberals be calling it a hate crime if this was a white guy threatening to shoot the white black president, his transgender partner and adopted daughters? Without double standards , liberals would have no standards at all.

The worst thing for the US is if some radical leftwing nujob Liberal decides to carry out the plan this libidiot posted on Youtube. If the Donald is executed like SCJ Scalia I think that would be the straw that broke the camels back like Japan did in Pearl Harbor. Liberals don't understand that We the People, the majority are playing by the Law, and if the law is broken by the liberals then there is no longer rules to abide from. War will have been declared, and over 100 million people have been preparing for it. Liberals always underestimate the will of people and they will pay for it, if Trump ends up dead.
Progressives ae soft. They are used to victory.

Kill them, literally.

This guy no more defines black people than Westboro Baptist defines churches.

"First, a political statement, if I may. Kill, Kill, Kill... The White Man, by Eugene Mama Look-a boo boo day. Eugene is my pen name 'cause I wrote this while I was in the pen. OK, here we go. Kill, kill, kill the white man. Kill him until he is dead. Kill the white man. Thank you." -- Howard Stern, Private Parts

Forum List

Back