Trump-loving tow truck driver leaves handicapped motorist stranded over Bernie Sanders support

R

rdean

A South Carolina tow truck driver who supports Donald Trump for president refused to help a motorist stranded on the side of Interstate 26 Monday because of her Bernie Sanders bumper sticker.

“Something came over me, I think the Lord came to me, and he just said get in the truck and leave,” Mr. Shupe said. “And when I got in my truck, you know, I was so proud, because I felt like I finally drew a line in the sand and stood up for what I believed.”

Ms. McWade, 25, has psoriatic arthritis, fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and early-stage Crohns, making her time on the road without a bathroom nearby a “terrifying” experience, she told ABC News. She is legally disabled and said her handicapped placard was hanging from her rearview mirror.

Mr. Shupe said he didn’t know that Ms. McWade was disabled, but he said it wouldn’t have changed his mind not to tow her.
“I stand by my decision, and I would do it again today if the opportunity presented itself.”

Trump-loving tow truck driver leaves handicapped motorist stranded over Bernie Sanders support

---------------------------------------

This is why the GOP base loves and supports Trump. Republicans are a mean and dirty people. They didn't used to be that way but they have been building towards that for years. The Lord told you to mistreat a disabled women? Really? Makes one wonder what else the "Lord" tells Republicans what to do.

A South Carolina tow truck driver who supports Donald Trump for president refused to help a motorist stranded on the side of Interstate 26 Monday because of her Bernie Sanders bumper sticker.

“Something came over me, I think the Lord came to me, and he just said get in the truck and leave,” Mr. Shupe said. “And when I got in my truck, you know, I was so proud, because I felt like I finally drew a line in the sand and stood up for what I believed.”

Ms. McWade, 25, has psoriatic arthritis, fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and early-stage Crohns, making her time on the road without a bathroom nearby a “terrifying” experience, she told ABC News. She is legally disabled and said her handicapped placard was hanging from her rearview mirror.

Mr. Shupe said he didn’t know that Ms. McWade was disabled, but he said it wouldn’t have changed his mind not to tow her.
“I stand by my decision, and I would do it again today if the opportunity presented itself.”

This is why the GOP base loves and supports Trump. Republicans are a mean and dirty people. They didn't used to be that way but they have been building towards that for years. The Lord told you to mistreat a disabled women? Really? Makes one wonder what else the "Lord" tells Republicans what to do.
The beauty of owning your own business is having the freedom to make your own decisions of who you want to do business with.

they're as disgusting as their patron saint, drumpf

It's exactly what Jesus would have done.
I love it when a liberal who is so against religion then uses religion when someone uses the Rules for Radicals on a liberal.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
When panhandlers come up to me looking for money, I tell them that Obama has 7 million dollars and I don't, go see him for change. The more people understand who is causing their misery the more people will go against them. This is why Trump will be the next President.

Black-Donald-Trump-Televangelist-Declares-There-Are-No-Black-People-VIDEO.png

But you probably have no problem with the idiot Sanders supporters creating mayhem and violence at Trump rallies, eh?

That's also great logic, using on person as an example of all Trump supporters. Reeks of desperation, really.

But you probably have no problem with the idiot Sanders supporters creating mayhem and violence at Trump rallies, eh?

That's also great logic, using on person as an example of all Trump supporters. Reeks of desperation, really.
IT is the George Soro's funded protestors who are showing up at Trump Rallies. More Rules for Radicals happening all over the US. My question is, when Trump does win, will the violence escalate like it did in Baltimore? Will the police have to stand down again?

Let me get this straight.

You find it awful that Trump supporters don't help Bernie supporters.

But it's completely fine if Bernie supporters beat up Trump supporters... and a cop car.

The regressive logic...

Anyone can see the story is fake/misrepresentation anyway. This shit just doesn't fly anymore.

The beauty of owning your own business is having the freedom to make your own decisions of who you want to do business with.

that used to be the case but not necessarily so today

help make America Great again

Apparently Bernie didn't lift a finger to help her either, so much for the power of "free shit" and the myth that gub'mint can solve all your problems. :rolleyes:

get that folks,. he is a trump loving tow truck driver. HOW dare he refuse service to some punk who is supposedly a freaking Sanders supporter. hang the dude it's the end of the world.

Yeah, in part:

Trump is a d!ck...

Obama is an Islamic Extremist Sympathizing Narcissist...

Hillary is a lying, self-serving b!tch...

Politicians lie...

Water is wet...

:slap: You're in the wrong thread, dumbass.

The great thing about this is that it demonstrates the best way to deal with ass hats who discriminate is to allow them to discriminate so it can be brought out into public view. From that I'm seeing, this guy has shut down his phone and is closed for business.

HOW dare he refuse service to some punk who is supposedly a freaking Sanders supporter.
Punk? She was a legally disabled, handicapped 25 year-old woman who was involved in a car accident, you freaking retard.

Poor reason to do so but, it is his business to operate as he sees fit.

HOW dare he refuse service to some punk who is supposedly a freaking Sanders supporter.
Punk? She was a legally disabled, handicapped 25 year-old woman who was involved in a car accident, you freaking retard.

Well, I'm not sold on how "disabled" she is. Her list of diagnoses are mainly favorite claims of malingerers. Chronic fatigue syndrome? I'd be chronically tired too if I had to do this much work to walk to the front door. And seeing as her skin looks pretty clear, I'm not buying the arthritis claim.

33ddb7e600000578-3575069-image-a-18_1462454467939-634x426.jpg

Hey, if Bruce can refuse service to paying customers so can the tow truck driver. What comes around goes around. NOW do you liberals understand why Bruce was wrong to cancel his concert?

Forum List

Back