Why Did Obama Give Bin Laden a Muslim Funeral?

Army Rangers could have done the mission as well as USMC Recon but the administration wanted to use a military unit that could be directly controlled outside of normal Military units. The administration chose the strange little unit for the mission which is supposed to be under the command of the U.S. Navy but has been hijacked by the CIA. Former SEAL member Marcus Luttrell inadvertently spilled the beans about the CIA in his book "Lone Survivor" about a failed SEAL mission in Afghanistan. In one segment he wondered why Navy personnel who were trained to paddle little rubber boats and withstand hypothermia were following an enemy unit at 10,000 feet in the freaking Afghan mountains. Americans should wonder about the same thing. Luttrell claimed that SEALS won't sleep in the same barracks with other U.S. Military units because they might "blurt secrets in their sleep". What secrets have enlisted ground troops ever had to keep from other U.S. enlisted ground troops? It goes to the crux of the SEAL mission. They don't work for the U.S. Military and as such they don't work under the same Constitutional restraints as other members of the Military. The SEALS have become the administration's private army and they work for a secret organization with a secret budget. In turn the CIA works for the Hussein administration. It's no secret that the CIA had been illegally used by the Kennedy brothers in a plot to invade Cuba and kill Castro but alas the CIA ain't as smart as they think and the Cuban mission backfired big time. LBJ used the CIA in Vietnam and we managed to win every battle and still lose the freaking war. Sadly the CIA hasn't been on top of any major crisis since freaking WW2 and thanks to traitors in both the FBI and the CIA there are no more secrets. It's time a president has the balls to take control of the federal bureaucracy.

and all that has to do with sending Osama to visit Davey Jones how?

Muslims have had navies for centuries. The Arabs attacked Constantinople by sea and the Ottomans had quite a formidable navy. Burial at sea would have been very common.
OK, find the traditional Muslim burial at sea.
Google is your friend.

If a person dies on a ship and if there is no fear of the decay of the dead body and if there is no problem in retaining it for sometime on the ship, it should be kept on it and buried in the ground after reaching the land. Otherwise, after giving Ghusl, Hunut, Kafan and Namaz-e-Mayyit it should be lowered into the sea in a vessel of clay or with a weight tied to its feet. And as far as possible it should not be lowered at a point where it is eaten up immediately by the sea predators.

Muslim Funeral Customs - Sea Services

OK, very well, is that what was done?

Muslims have had navies for centuries. The Arabs attacked Constantinople by sea and the Ottomans had quite a formidable navy. Burial at sea would have been very common.
Google is your friend.

If a person dies on a ship and if there is no fear of the decay of the dead body and if there is no problem in retaining it for sometime on the ship, it should be kept on it and buried in the ground after reaching the land. Otherwise, after giving Ghusl, Hunut, Kafan and Namaz-e-Mayyit it should be lowered into the sea in a vessel of clay or with a weight tied to its feet. And as far as possible it should not be lowered at a point where it is eaten up immediately by the sea predators.

I have already posted what was done.

Google is your friend.

Presumably. If not, it's your turn to provide some proof.

Google is your friend.

Freewill does not do that.

Not saying that didn't happen, but burial at sea for a desert religion, not likely.
You are a good man Konrad. Few people here know any history at all. Mostly because they all went to public schools.

I thought terrorists were not real Muslims.

Obviously Obama does not believe his own bullshit.

What Muslim funeral? The body was jettisoned at sea so there'd be no "martyr's grave" for people to either honor or vandalize.

Where do you get these stories? :rolleyes:

"...you don't need a weatherman to tell how bad that joke blows..."

Yo, another Obama Lie!!! View attachment 81639
In a January 2002 interview with CNN, Pakistan President Gen. Pervez Musharraf said bin Laden had probably died of kidney failure, and that he'd taken two dialysis machines into Afghanistan with him.

“Bin Laden died of disease in 2006” – former CIA agent

Osama Bin Laden cheated the gallows and died five years before US security forces officially announced he was killed, says a former CIA agent, currently living in Turkey.

“I knew Bin Laden’s Chechen guards very well,” Berkan Yashar, himself an ethnic Chechen, told the Russian TV station, Channel One. “Samy, Ayub and Mahmud were with him right to the end. I remember well this date as there were three sixes in it – June 26, 2006. Those three men, as well as two Muslims from London and two from the US saw Bin Laden dead.He was seriously ill before his death. He faded away to skin and bone. The three Chechens washed his body before burying it.”

Yashar also said that on the eve of May 2, when President Obama announced that Bin Laden had been killed, the Americans found only Bin Laden’s grave near the Afghan-Pakistani border and staged an operation.

According to Yashar, US special forces started hunting Bin Laden’s Chechen guards after Bin Laden’s death was first announced at a conference in Washington in November 2008. The last of them, Samy, was taken by the American special forces a few days before Bin Laden was officially pronounced dead. Berkan Yashar believes Samy could have told them the exact place of burial.

Answering why he had decided to speak to the Russian channel, Berkan Yashar said that after all the recent developments he feared for his life.

“Bin Laden died of disease in 2006” – former CIA agent

"GTP"
bin-osama-laden-497.jpg
So the soldiers that risked their lives to get Bin Laden were in on it.

Yea, got it.

Moron.

Don't believe anything career politician says, he most likely died in 2006....

Question: Who told you that Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11?

Bush/Cheney say it wasn't them who told you.

Question: Why has the FBI never charged Bin Laden with ANY crime of 9/11? Isn't a confession considered evidence to law enforcement?

Confession, in criminal law, a statement in which a person acknowledges that he is guilty of committing one or more crimes.
confession | law

There were 2 or 3 Bin Laden 'confession' tapes made available to the American public.

I ask again, why has Bin Laden never been charged with any crime of 9/11?

Obviously the 'confession' tapes were frauds. Why didn't your government tell you they were frauds?

Bin Laden's funeral? :0) Why didn't Obama allow an independent body of forensic experts to secretly verify the body was that of Osama Bin Laden ?

I won't ask anymore inconvenient questions .. because you probably believe that giant buildings can fall straight down. :0)

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful mindfuck.

Google is your friend.

I got you to provide the proof.

If a person dies on a ship and if there is no fear of the decay of the dead body and if there is no problem in retaining it for sometime on the ship, it should be kept on it and buried in the ground after reaching the land.

Did that happen?

Question: Who told you that Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11?

Bush/Cheney say it wasn't them who told you.

Question: Why has the FBI never charged Bin Laden with ANY crime of 9/11? Isn't a confession considered evidence to law enforcement?

Confession, in criminal law, a statement in which a person acknowledges that he is guilty of committing one or more crimes.
confession | law

There were 2 or 3 Bin Laden 'confession' tapes made available to the American public.

I ask again, why has Bin Laden never been charged with any crime of 9/11?

Obviously the 'confession' tapes were frauds. Why didn't your government tell you they were frauds?

Bin Laden's funeral? :0) Why didn't Obama allow an independent body of forensic experts to secretly verify the body was that of Osama Bin Laden ?

I won't ask anymore inconvenient questions .. because you probably believe that giant buildings can fall straight down. :0)

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful mindfuck.

I agree that it wasn't OBL that night, but as for building falling straight down, I saw three do that exact thing, so did you and all of America.

Google is your friend.

If a person dies on a ship and if there is no fear of the decay of the dead body and if there is no problem in retaining it for sometime on the ship, it should be kept on it and buried in the ground after reaching the land.

Did that happen?
What's that the proof of? The question originally was whether their was any such thing as Muslim Burial at Sea. It appears you're moving the goalposts to avoid acknowledging that you were wrong.

Not saying that didn't happen, but burial at sea for a desert religion, not likely.
You are a good man Konrad. Few people here know any history at all. Mostly because they all went to public schools.

Everyone knows that the Muslims had ships. Everyone knows people die on ships. Everyone knows something had to be done with those who died. Don't act like this is ground breaking news. What I wanted was what is the Muslim tradition. It is NOT what is being implied by the Obama defenders. THAT is what you folks might learn if you read the posts on Saturday.

Google is your friend.

Did that happen?
What's that the proof of? The question originally was whether their was any such thing as Muslim Burial at Sea. It appears you're moving the goalposts to avoid acknowledging that you were wrong.

Nope, that is not my original question. I asked if they followed the Muslim tradition of burial, they didn't. Of course at some point the body needs disposed, if at sea, but burial at sea is not in the tradition of the Muslim customs. As you kindly provided.

Forum List

Back