Zone1 About the funeral at St Patrick's for a transgender sex worker

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Maybe you have already read this. I put it in politics because it had to do with wokeness

But of course, it is about religion also. Here's what I said in Politics

My mouth LITERALLY fell open reading this trash!

I had gone into this article/video thinking that this Jonathan Morris-- who used to be a priest (God knows why he left)--would clarify things and I would "calm down" RE the blasphemous funeral given for this sex worker. Instead, I was more enraged!

I could not believe this *&^%$@#!

The clergy were tricked (TRICKED, I tell you!) into doing this funeral! They didn't KNOW this guy was a pervert!

Clergy used to FIND out such things before giving a funeral. It used to be -- in the days of TRUE CATHOLICISM (long gone)-- that no "catholic" who was not in good standing with the Church could have a funeral Mass.

Anyone doubt me still--about how the Catholic Church was all but LOST due to events of 65 years ago?

Maybe you have already read this. I put it in politics because it had to do with wokeness

But of course, it is about religion also. Here's what I said in Politics

My mouth LITERALLY fell open reading this trash!

I had gone into this article/video thinking that this Jonathan Morris-- who used to be a priest (God knows why he left)--would clarify things and I would "calm down" RE the blasphemous funeral given for this sex worker. Instead, I was more enraged!

I could not believe this *&^%$@#!

The clergy were tricked (TRICKED, I tell you!) into doing this funeral! They didn't KNOW this guy was a pervert!

Clergy used to FIND out such things before giving a funeral. It used to be -- in the days of TRUE CATHOLICISM (long gone)-- that no "catholic" who was not in good standing with the Church could have a funeral Mass.

Anyone doubt me still--about how the Catholic Church was all but LOST due to events of 65 years ago?

Shame on you.

Shame on you.
another candidate for Ignore!

Who knew they were SO numerous!

I should probably just make a day of it... going through the forum, finding all the liberals and just Ignore away

be done with it

Frankly, I am NOT buying it that they knew nothing about this pervert

and again, I feel bad about the dude if he and it looks like it.. never found Jesus or the true way to Heaven.. That is a tragedy.. Maybe I really shouldn't call him a pervert but I am just being honest

In any case, again.. Im NOT buying it that they were "tricked" as they claim

I mean, get outa here already! :rolleyes:

They don't seem to be doing a very good job at vetting the masses they allow to be said at St. Patrick's it would seem.

:(

1708377498344.png

Shame on you.
Why shame on him? Shame is on liberals who push estrogen on men when all they have to do is give them more testosterone and fix the feeling of being a woman inside the body of a man. But NO! Instead, you wand to mutilate men and women instead of simply giving them the right hormones. 99% of same sex attracted people don't think they are in the wrong body. Just the ones who need proper hormonal treatments. But, for a while, it has been a political football approved by the medical and psychological organizations to mutilate people. Real Frankenstein Monster doctors.

Why shame on him? Shame is on liberals who push estrogen on men when all they have to do is give them more testosterone and fix the feeling of being a woman inside the body of a man. But NO! Instead, you wand to mutilate men and women instead of simply giving them the right hormones. 99% of same sex attracted people don't think they are in the wrong body. Just the ones who need proper hormonal treatments. But, for a while, it has been a political football approved by the medical and psychological organizations to mutilate people. Real Frankenstein Monster doctors.

Shame on you too .. is your humanity clinical enough?

They don't seem to be doing a very good job at vetting the masses they allow to be said at St. Patrick's it would seem.
well, every day Masses don't need to be "vetted" but funeral Masses.. like I said, they used to be VERY careful about which Catholics got a funeral Mass and which ones did not.

Again, anti-Catholic imposters took over the Vatican in 1958.

Most Catholic priests and bishops weren't really adversely affected IMO at first... but now the rot has gone down from the "fish head" to the tail..

I said somewhere else that I like Fox

but now I am wondering:

WHY

didn't they have a truly Catholic person on their show RE this issue of the fake-Catholic funeral. I mean, from my info so far, this person who died was not at all Catholic unless he had a last minute conversion, which I have not heard of.

Maybe I should watch the video again but it seems the former priest defends the decision to have this funeral in St P's.

Well, this leads me to think about

This: Does anyone doubt what Jesus and thesaints say? namely, that FEW make it? I mean, no one takes Jesus seriously these days

Forum List

Back