Why did God create humans?

Salvation is not a freewill choice , its a done destiny. No humans are doomed ; all religious views that teach free will choice and humans being doomed , are perverted conceptions of the truth.

God is not stupid ; it would be stupid to leave human salvation up to the human ability to choose.

You are entitled to your own opinion. It's your own opinion though.

Its my opinion
Its my understanding
Its my belief
Its my view
Its my conscious awareness of the truth
Its how I think God feels
Its what I think Christ believes

Its my thing!

In Galatians 5:23 God is "Meek." Again this means God is gentle and humble ;this is how God normally is at all times. He only gets angry at sin, because he really does not like it ; but he loves the sinner. He brought sin into existence only for a short time, BECAUSE its a part of him bringing us into existence. Its a mixture that God wanted , that is WHY he planted the tree of the knowledge of good and evil on earth; he wanted us all to experience both.

God did that! And its part of WHY he created us . Evil had NEVER existed , until God decided to create us. So evil is a part of our creation! God wanted us to know , through Jesus ,that we could go through living in the flesh , and still come out of that and live forever and have similar ways that he has ; being meek , gentle , loving and peaceful. And be that way forever.

Its my opinion
Its my understanding
Its my belief
Its my view

Its my thing!

How credible you are as a person?

We however put trust in the witnessing of a book we call Bible which was formed by the Jews with Jewish concept back then. That's the only a truth can convey across a history of more than 2000 years.

Its my opinion
Its my understanding
Its my belief
Its my view

Its my thing!

How credible you are as a person?

We however put trust in the witnessing of a book we call Bible which was formed by the Jews with Jewish concept back then. That's the only a truth can convey across a history of more than 2000 years.

It matters not to me how others perceive what I am saying. I need no credibility , my words hold a strength of their own. I am no different than you ; a human being giving his view of life.

I like the bible myself , I find it an incredible book.

We all exist , so that we all will exist forever with God ; all these religious teachings that limit salvation and put humans into pain pits , those are all human desires , its what perverted humans want to do to other humans.

I'll give you one answer right off, we were created to live. God created humans to live. Notice Jesus in John 10:10 ," I came so they can have life, and HAVE it more abundantly", ( or have life eternally). Just "Have it", its a gift from God. We don't have to compete for it, we can't earn it , we don't have to complete any religious obstacle course; believe it or not , we were created to live, and to keep on living ; and at no determined cost to God other than Jesus death on the cross. Now lets back all the way up to "Primordial humans."

But now why did God create "Primordial humans?" Were they different than us? Well I think they were quite different. In my view and belief , every human created before Adam , more than likely were not " Conscious beings." They no doubt had very high instincts, but I don't think God gave them working active full consciousness. I think only humans after Adam were conscious beings. So when the bible calls Adam "The first man", 1 Corinth. 15:45, I think it meant the first man given full consciousness, because obviously Adam was not the first human God had created. So the difference in Primordial man and modern man, is consciousness; consciousness is a spirit ; and consciousness is the "Image of God." So humans being created in the image of God, simply means we are conscious ,as God himself is conscious. God blew into Adam a "Conscious spirit of life."

Why God created primordial humans , I can only guess ; I just don't know.

But we were created to live. Primordial humans may or may not be included in that ,I don't know. But conscious humans were created with the intention of living forever with God.

Now God had already created much life in his reality; angels , animal like beings , who knows what else? So why did he want humans?

And I wanted to take a closer look at that.
It is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence.

I'll give you one answer right off, we were created to live. God created humans to live. Notice Jesus in John 10:10 ," I came so they can have life, and HAVE it more abundantly", ( or have life eternally). Just "Have it", its a gift from God. We don't have to compete for it, we can't earn it , we don't have to complete any religious obstacle course; believe it or not , we were created to live, and to keep on living ; and at no determined cost to God other than Jesus death on the cross. Now lets back all the way up to "Primordial humans."

But now why did God create "Primordial humans?" Were they different than us? Well I think they were quite different. In my view and belief , every human created before Adam , more than likely were not " Conscious beings." They no doubt had very high instincts, but I don't think God gave them working active full consciousness. I think only humans after Adam were conscious beings. So when the bible calls Adam "The first man", 1 Corinth. 15:45, I think it meant the first man given full consciousness, because obviously Adam was not the first human God had created. So the difference in Primordial man and modern man, is consciousness; consciousness is a spirit ; and consciousness is the "Image of God." So humans being created in the image of God, simply means we are conscious ,as God himself is conscious. God blew into Adam a "Conscious spirit of life."

Why God created primordial humans , I can only guess ; I just don't know.

But we were created to live. Primordial humans may or may not be included in that ,I don't know. But conscious humans were created with the intention of living forever with God.

Now God had already created much life in his reality; angels , animal like beings , who knows what else? So why did he want humans?

And I wanted to take a closer look at that.
It is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence.

Well yes ; I believe life can only come from life ; intelligence in humans originated from an intelligent being .I do not believe that intelligence was intelligent enough to create itself.

God created humanity for the sake of love.
So why did Mr Invisible then banish Adam & Eve for being in love and making love?
I hold no interest in your unstable mouth. Ask someone else.
You have nothing. Got it.

Your words and language are full of cursing , perverted terminology , and hurtful crushing sounds from your mouth , because that is what is in your mind ;its in your spirit ,its in your consciousness. You like to hurt people with your mouth ; like a vampire ; you bite at people.

Your a predator. A conversation predator. Your looking to drain conversations of their life.

Now , God has " Temperance", meaning he has restraint and his temperament has continual moderation. God is not a harsh hard core judge ; one Christian here asked me what I would do standing before God, as if that is an awful scary thing. I can't wait to stand before God, because I will finally be judged by someone who is not mentally challenged. I will finally face grace , love , mercy and real kindness.

God is the best judge in reality . When you face God , your facing unlimited total forgiveness ,but if your facing Christianity , well your just doomed!

God created us because he has a view of life that holds a creative quality ; God loves to create , and he will perhaps never stop creating.

So why did Mr Invisible then banish Adam & Eve for being in love and making love?

Your words and language are full of cursing , perverted terminology , and hurtful crushing sounds from your mouth , because that is what is in your mind ;its in your spirit ,its in your consciousness. You like to hurt people with your mouth ; like a vampire ; you bite at people.

Your a predator. A conversation predator. Your looking to drain conversations of their life.
With all these words you could have answered my original question. You are simply a major deflector who when not wanting to respond, toss around meaningless diatribes about words. Why don't you just answer the fucking question, instead of being such a douchebag?

With all these words you could have answered my original question. You are simply a major deflector who when not wanting to respond, toss around meaningless diatribes about words. Why don't you just answer the fucking question, instead of being such a douchebag?

You are the conversation vampire of the Us Message Board ; all boards have them. They go from thread to thread , person to person ,looking to drain the life out of respectful conversations. The spirit is harsh , deadly ,morbid and culture language killing. Its like a child with the power to corrupt ; no telling who they will hurt or why.

They bite and tear , like a dog. Then turn around and lick you. Just arcane confusion.

You are the conversation vampire of the Us Message Board ; all boards have them. They go from thread to thread , person to person ,looking to drain the life out of respectful conversations. The spirit is harsh , deadly ,morbid and culture language killing. Its like a child with the power to corrupt ; no telling who they will hurt or why.

They bite and tear , like a dog. Then turn around and lick you. Just arcane confusion.
You're the conversation deflector. All boards have them, when they are too embarrassed to answer a direct question, they deflect on to something not relevant. Extra bonus points if they appear offended.

Why did God create humans, another reason is given in Isaiah 9:7" Of the Increase of his government and peace there shall be no end!" God will always increase in his ways and means ; which is stunning! The Peace of God , which is a fruit of his spirit , will always INCREASE !Imagine that , peace always increasing. And the government of God will always increase, which means his ruling or governing of "The Body" ,and the individuals in his Kingdom , his organization and his family may well always expand.

God may well never stop creating!

Why did God create humans, another reason is given in Isaiah 9:7" Of the Increase of his government and peace there shall be no end!" God will always increase in his ways and means ; which is stunning! The Peace of God , which is a fruit of his spirit , will always INCREASE !Imagine that , peace always increasing. And the government of God will always increase, which means his ruling or governing of "The Body" ,and the individuals in his Kingdom , his organization and his family may well always expand.

God may well never stop creating!
God made humans because without humans, there's no one to put money in the collection plate.

Forum List

Back