Why did God create humans?

Mickiel

Silver Member
May 19, 2016
I'll give you one answer right off, we were created to live. God created humans to live. Notice Jesus in John 10:10 ," I came so they can have life, and HAVE it more abundantly", ( or have life eternally). Just "Have it", its a gift from God. We don't have to compete for it, we can't earn it , we don't have to complete any religious obstacle course; believe it or not , we were created to live, and to keep on living ; and at no determined cost to God other than Jesus death on the cross. Now lets back all the way up to "Primordial humans."

But now why did God create "Primordial humans?" Were they different than us? Well I think they were quite different. In my view and belief , every human created before Adam , more than likely were not " Conscious beings." They no doubt had very high instincts, but I don't think God gave them working active full consciousness. I think only humans after Adam were conscious beings. So when the bible calls Adam "The first man", 1 Corinth. 15:45, I think it meant the first man given full consciousness, because obviously Adam was not the first human God had created. So the difference in Primordial man and modern man, is consciousness; consciousness is a spirit ; and consciousness is the "Image of God." So humans being created in the image of God, simply means we are conscious ,as God himself is conscious. God blew into Adam a "Conscious spirit of life."

Why God created primordial humans , I can only guess ; I just don't know.

But we were created to live. Primordial humans may or may not be included in that ,I don't know. But conscious humans were created with the intention of living forever with God.

Now God had already created much life in his reality; angels , animal like beings , who knows what else? So why did he want humans?

And I wanted to take a closer look at that.

for the same reason that the rabbi of prague created the
golem and dr Frankenstein created-----baby frank.
and for the same reason that boys want dogs and little
old ladies keep cats.
boredom

Humans created god, and humanity really began to go off the rails once we accepted the concept of the creator in human form, most especially with the three male dominator god religions that were vomited up in the middle east.

Humans created god, and humanity really began to go off the rails once we accepted the concept of the creator in human form, most especially with the three male dominator god religions that were vomited up in the middle east.

your prefer the vomit of thor?

I prefer nonauthoritarian systems, thanks. And all male dominator god religions are authoritarian systems.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

I prefer nonauthoritarian systems, thanks. And all male dominator god religions are authoritarian systems.

Shiva says you can do anything you want to do and he
will do anything he wants to do

What a brilliant theologian you are.

We were created because God wanted children.

I agree with this , its definitely one reason humans exist. And I will go into that "Family Component" a bit later. I think God did want his own actual children. But what made God desire that in the first place? I mean what made his great mind pregnant with the mere thought of humanity in the first place?

Well I think one answer is Jesus himself, who was "The Word", before he became Jesus , John 1:1 "In the beginning was the word, the word was with God,( and this next part of verse , in my view , should have been rendered - " And the Word was A God.") but it was rendered "The word was God", which is incorrect in my view. The Word was "A God".

Now Jesus is a Key to WHY we even exist.

Notice God referring to how he feels about Jesus in Matt. 3:17," This is my beloved Son , in whom I am WELL Pleased!" This is one reason WHY humanity even exist. Because God was so pleased with his only Son Jesus. So Jesus was "The Son of God before humanity even existed." Look closer at John 1:1 ," In the Beginning, ( which goes further back than Genesis and the creation of the universe and humanity; this too should be better rendered , "In A beginning", because the bible refers to several "Beginnings.")" In A beginning the Word was with God." So at one time far , far back, it was only God and the Word in existence.

But I believe God ,at some point in a past , as we understand " The Past", actually gave birth to the Word , or Jesus. And he was so pleased with how that turned out , it made him want more children.

And lets look into biblical proof of this thus far.

Shiva says you can do anything you want to do and he
will do anything he wants to do

Different system love. Multiple gods.

There is no other God, so why would Jesus be called A God. He is THE God. He was called Emanuel< God with us.

The Bible doesn't support your translation. Nowhere does it say that God gave birth to Christ. Nor does it say that God birthed the Holy Spirit.
Jesus is a tangible representation of the love of God. The Holy Spirit is the manifestation of the power of God. We have 3 representations of the same entity. Father, Son, Holy Spirit. All there from the beginning, all involved in creating. All God.

Last edited:
There is no other God, so why would Jesus be called A God. He is THE God. He was called Emanuel< God with us.

That should have been rendered "A God with us'. The whole matter of God being " one God" can be confusing; in my view there are two beings obviously being discussed in John 1:1 , God the Father , and Jesus the Word ; The Word , or Jesus , was " With God"; there are two separate beings here , they are not one being. I would agree that Jesus is indeed "A God", because he actually created all things, Col. 1:16. Only A God can create all things. But Jesus got his power to create from God the Father, and the Father is pleased with him, Col.1:19.Jesus is not the Father God. But I think Jesus is " A God" , just as the Father is not Jesus ,somehow two beings morphed into one ;I reject the Trinity doctrine as false. But this thread is not on this subject ; let me get into how Jesus , or the Word , came to be.

In John 5:26 Jesus taught that "The Father GAVE him life." Which means he did not always have it ; why would the Father have to give him life , if he always had it?" For as the Father has life in himself , so has he given to the Son to have " Life in himself." Life in himself means '"Self generating life." Or eternal life at endless levels. Here we can see Jesus revealing he had a "Beginning." The Father has no recorded beginning in scripture. Now in John 8:42, again Jesus teaching , " I proceeded forth and came from God." This is really a "Birth." Its Jesus giving us his origin , he did not always exist. He literally came from "Inside God the Father."

But lets look deeper.

Now Acts 17:28 "In him we live and move and have our being." This is referring to the Father God , we live because of him , its another reason we are alive. Notice again Jesus teaching in John 6:57,"I live BECAUSE of the Father." Plain and simple , Jesus is alive because of God, not because of himself.Now the Father does not live BECAUSE of anyone other than himself. So the Father is not Jesus. Jesus had to die ; he died before , God the Father cannot die. There's a distinct difference between them. Jesus or the Word , is alive BECAUSE of God! Jesus , like us , was birthed or created by God. And God is PLEASED with Jesus; because Jesus is perfectly obedient to his Father. He Loves his Father , he lives to do his Fathers will , John 6:38. Because Jesus turned out like that , this is what really made God WANT to have MORE children!

Why did God create humans? You would be surprised that he created humans ,not to really always be human. The destiny of all humans , is to not be human.

And lets look at what that means.

No matter what race you are , or what culture you have ; no matter if your male or female , Atheist or Theist , gay or straight , tall or short , skinny or fat ; smart or ignorant ; happy or sad ; all human destiny is the same , we all were predestined already before we were born , to end up being with God in eternity.

We were created to actually live in another life , in another form , in another dimension , in a far differing reality than we now know. This destiny is what the bible calls "Being Born Again." And it will actually be just that ,a total new birth ; nothing will be the same.

Humanity was created to be " Re-created" ; stunning , but true.

All this that we know , in this life ; all of human history; all matter and the physical reality we have seen ;

all of it

has simply been temporary physical chemical existence. We were created to evolve WAY beyond all these things.

The Bible doesn't support your translation. Nowhere does it say that God gave birth to Christ. Nor does it say that God birthed the Holy Spirit.
Jesus is a tangible representation of the love of God. The Holy Spirit is the manifestation of the power of God. We have 3 representations of the same entity. Father, Son, Holy Spirit. All there from the beginning, all involved in creating. All God.

Evidently you've never heard a country preacher squeal and squawl and whup the holy book!

I have, but what does that have to do with the Trinity?

There is no such thing as "The Trinity", the term Trinity is no where in scripture , it was created by Christianity. Its not even in the bible ,but its a mainstream, Christian doctrine. Which lets us know a Christian doctrine only has to exist in the Christian mind ; the terminology that represents the doctrine does not need to be biblically accurate or sound , it only needs to live in the Christian consciousness. The bible only has to " Seem like " it supports their doctrine , their zeal will do the rest.

This is how deception planted can grow even bigger than the bible. The Trinity doctrine has surpassed the bible , it no longer needs to be proven.

Forum List

Back