Why did God create humans?

I'll give you one answer right off, we were created to live. God created humans to live. Notice Jesus in John 10:10 ," I came so they can have life, and HAVE it more abundantly", ( or have life eternally). Just "Have it", its a gift from God. We don't have to compete for it, we can't earn it , we don't have to complete any religious obstacle course; believe it or not , we were created to live, and to keep on living ; and at no determined cost to God other than Jesus death on the cross. Now lets back all the way up to "Primordial humans."

But now why did God create "Primordial humans?" Were they different than us? Well I think they were quite different. In my view and belief , every human created before Adam , more than likely were not " Conscious beings." They no doubt had very high instincts, but I don't think God gave them working active full consciousness. I think only humans after Adam were conscious beings. So when the bible calls Adam "The first man", 1 Corinth. 15:45, I think it meant the first man given full consciousness, because obviously Adam was not the first human God had created. So the difference in Primordial man and modern man, is consciousness; consciousness is a spirit ; and consciousness is the "Image of God." So humans being created in the image of God, simply means we are conscious ,as God himself is conscious. God blew into Adam a "Conscious spirit of life."

Why God created primordial humans , I can only guess ; I just don't know.

But we were created to live. Primordial humans may or may not be included in that ,I don't know. But conscious humans were created with the intention of living forever with God.

Now God had already created much life in his reality; angels , animal like beings , who knows what else? So why did he want humans?

And I wanted to take a closer look at that.

Probably just for a sick joke, so he can look down on humans making such a mess of things.

Why did God create humans? Well God is" Reproducing" a specialized life in mass quantities. Before God is finished , there will be billions of humans that he is manufacturing in stunning numbers that none of us can even try to give a total. There are well over 7 billion humans alive now ,just in our age. And God is going to resurrect every human ever created. So if we just reasonably speculate a number of total humans there will be, it would be in the " Trillions!"

So God wants the largest human population ever conceived to be transferred into his Kingdom. And we will be unlike ANY other creatures or beings or creations of God in his Kingdom. We will be the ONLY ones who had to live in the flesh and experience sin and evil. Jesus himself had to personally experience it. The only ones who will be made ACTUAL sons of God!

God made humans for this incredible purpose! Its awesome! Its " What the REAL Good News is". Here we have this super enigmatic being who created an awesome " Incubator" for humanity - the Earth and the Universe! All created for us. I mean its just incredible!

Why did God create humans? Well God is" Reproducing" a specialized life in mass quantities. Before God is finished , there will be billions of humans that he is manufacturing in stunning numbers that none of us can even try to give a total. There are well over 7 billion humans alive now ,just in our age. And God is going to resurrect every human ever created. So if we just reasonably speculate a number of total humans there will be, it would be in the " Trillions!"

So God wants the largest human population ever conceived to be transferred into his Kingdom. And we will be unlike ANY other creatures or beings or creations of God in his Kingdom. We will be the ONLY ones who had to live in the flesh and experience sin and evil. Jesus himself had to personally experience it. The only ones who will be made ACTUAL sons of God!

God made humans for this incredible purpose! Its awesome! Its " What the REAL Good News is". Here we have this super enigmatic being who created an awesome " Incubator" for humanity - the Earth and the Universe! All created for us. I mean its just incredible!

Prove it.

Prove it.

I'll offer this as proof ; I wrote it years ago ;

Is God Real?

Prove it.

Is God Real?
Got any real proof? Or are you just another faker?

There is no such thing as "The Trinity", the term Trinity is no where in scripture

Here it is:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God
And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

^ = 3.
Trinity: the state of being three.

The term "Trinity" is not in the bible , and nowhere does the bible teach that the Spirit is "a Being." Prove either of these two using scripture ; this I got to see.

I am not a Mormon , but I like this list they constructed of scriptures showing only ONE God;

28 Biblical Passages Which Explicitly Teach There is Only One God

Now then , back to thread. Why Did God create humans, well we have given several reasons ; he created us " To Live and to " Have" that life", He created us BECAUSE he was pleased with Christ; Now lets look at another reason why we even exist - the Love of God!

Prove it.

Is God Real?

I hold no interest in speaking with you , your language and respect is too foul for me ; peace on your journey.

I'll give you one answer right off, we were created to live. God created humans to live. Notice Jesus in John 10:10 ," I came so they can have life, and HAVE it more abundantly", ( or have life eternally). Just "Have it", its a gift from God. We don't have to compete for it, we can't earn it , we don't have to complete any religious obstacle course; believe it or not , we were created to live, and to keep on living ; and at no determined cost to God other than Jesus death on the cross. Now lets back all the way up to "Primordial humans."

But now why did God create "Primordial humans?" Were they different than us? Well I think they were quite different. In my view and belief , every human created before Adam , more than likely were not " Conscious beings." They no doubt had very high instincts, but I don't think God gave them working active full consciousness. I think only humans after Adam were conscious beings. So when the bible calls Adam "The first man", 1 Corinth. 15:45, I think it meant the first man given full consciousness, because obviously Adam was not the first human God had created. So the difference in Primordial man and modern man, is consciousness; consciousness is a spirit ; and consciousness is the "Image of God." So humans being created in the image of God, simply means we are conscious ,as God himself is conscious. God blew into Adam a "Conscious spirit of life."

Why God created primordial humans , I can only guess ; I just don't know.

But we were created to live. Primordial humans may or may not be included in that ,I don't know. But conscious humans were created with the intention of living forever with God.

Now God had already created much life in his reality; angels , animal like beings , who knows what else? So why did he want humans?

And I wanted to take a closer look at that.

Why did God create humans? So that he could create Progressivism to show us once and for all the virtues of gay sex and abortion.

There is no other God, so why would Jesus be called A God. He is THE God. He was called Emanuel< God with us.

The Bible doesn't support your translation. Nowhere does it say that God gave birth to Christ. Nor does it say that God birthed the Holy Spirit.
Jesus is a tangible representation of the love of God. The Holy Spirit is the manifestation of the power of God. We have 3 representations of the same entity. Father, Son, Holy Spirit. All there from the beginning, all involved in creating. All God.
Protestants get confused easily.

There are clearly 3 Gods -- Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

Count them -- one, two, three.

Of course if you are Hindu then there are thousands.

Another reason God created humans is his Love. In John 3:16 " God so Loved The WORLD ,that he GAVE;;" remember one reason we were created was " To Have" life! Here God GAVE us Jesus , he gave us life to Have; God GAVE us Jesus BECAUSE he LOVES THE WORLD! The " World" means ALL of us! Don't you let these Christians tell you that God does not love the world. He most certainly does.

But notice the " pattern of giving" here. God " Gives life" , God "Gives us Jesus", He "Gives" us his Love.

God is a giver ;

Its hard for us to know God, but through scripture we can " Know a little about him."

And lets look at that.

for the same reason that the rabbi of prague created the
golem and dr Frankenstein created-----baby frank.
and for the same reason that boys want dogs and little
old ladies keep cats.
boredom

I was going to write to piss of Lucifer but your answer is so much better... :)

Prove it.

Is God Real?

I hold no interest in speaking with you , your language and respect is too foul for me ; peace on your journey.
Your concession is duly noted. Now stop blowing so much fartsmoke, your threads are really quite stinky!

Another reason God created humans is his Love. In John 3:16 " God so Loved The WORLD ,that he GAVE;;" remember one reason we were created was " To Have" life! Here God GAVE us Jesus , he gave us life to Have; God GAVE us Jesus BECAUSE he LOVES THE WORLD! The " World" means ALL of us! Don't you let these Christians tell you that God does not love the world. He most certainly does.

But notice the " pattern of giving" here. God " Gives life" , God "Gives us Jesus", He "Gives" us his Love.

God is a giver ;

Its hard for us to know God, but through scripture we can " Know a little about him."

And lets look at that.
Is that a quote from Harry Potter?

God, the Father
God, the Son
God, the Holy Spirit
1 God, 3 roles.

Trinity in the Christian mind
Trinity in the Christian consciousness
Trinity in the Christian belief
Trinity not in the bible!

Christianity is proof that what's in you may not be in the bible.

Now ,God "Loves the World ", this is yet another reason why humans exist ; the Love of God. Let me show you what the " Love of God means."

Prove it.

Is God Real?

So you're offering no proof as proof? Wow.

Prove it.

Is God Real?

So you're offering no proof as proof? Wow.

You ask me for proof, I give you a thread with hundreds of proof's ; you ignore all those ;

suggested solution ; don't ask me any more , go ask someone else.

Now, back to thread topic ; Just what is the Love of God?

Galatians 5: 22-23 , now remember these fruits of the Spirit , DESCRIBE what the Love of God is ;" Now the fruit of the Spirit is, ( or you can say , the Love of God is...) , Love , Joy , Peace , Longsuffering , Gentleness, Goodness , Faith , Meekness , and Temperance . THESE are the Love of God.

Or you can say ,"these are How God is! "If you ever wondered just how God REALLY is , these are the best description of Gods ways and means in the bible. They are also all individual reasons WHY we exist ; WHY God made humans!

He made us BECAUSE of these 9 listed fruits of the Spirit!

Forum List

Back