Scientific evidence of a global flood.

I've lost count of how many times I've heard people say there is no evidence. Well, look what I found. Take a gander at this.

Scientific Evidence for a Worldwide Flood
Western science has been studying the earth for hundreds of years and began with the assumption that the Bible was literally true. The more they studied the more apparent it became that what they found did not support what they read. Period.

I've lost count of how many times I've heard people say there is no evidence. Well, look what I found. Take a gander at this.

Scientific Evidence for a Worldwide Flood

There was a world wide flood during Earth's infancy and before the continents rose. What was thought to be the earliest reference to the flood is in the Song of Gildamesh written in cuneiform found in Ur the Capitol of ancient Somer circa 3200 BC. Recently archeologists have found an even more ancient reference to the food. There was a rich man in ancient Somer who built a raft for his family and farm animals and survived the giant flood of the Euphrates River.

edit: there is truth in legend and when you find ancient historical documents that verify the legend, that changes legend into fact

Last edited:
Actually, archeology is proving the Bible constantly.
Geology is not so kind.

Actually, it is. One has to actually understand what geologists are putting forth though. The gelogical explanation for the Grand Canyon sounds extremely reasonable to educated people.

Yes there is a geological explanation on how the Grand Canyon got started. There were many ice ages and one time a giant lake filled up with more water than all the Great Lakes combined, millions of years ago. I climbed down to the bottom and back up and at the bottom the black rock had been dated one billion + years. Astronomical amount of years when I was 15 years old. Surprisingly, I found it more difficult walking down the trail than climbing out. I met an old man on the trail down and asked him why are you doing this? He said I am going to get married and want to prove to my wife that I am a man. He did not make it down and had a massive heart attack and died on the trail. Sad story but he was doing it for a good reason.

Actually, archeology is proving the Bible constantly.
Geology is not so kind.

Actually, it is. One has to actually understand what geologists are putting forth though. The gelogical explanation for the Grand Canyon sounds extremely reasonable to educated people.
The geological explanation for the Grand Canyon sounds extremely reasonable to educated people. Unfortunately for others it does not support the theory that the canyon sediments were all laid down in a single Biblical flood event.

Forum List

Back