Why did God create humans?

Again the fruit of the spirit in Galations 5:22-23 ,all 9 of them are reasons why God created humanity . He created us because of his Love , which I have discussed. He loved doing it. His "Love" in creating us expresses his supreme Joy in creating us. God is Loving and he is a Joyful being. God is not angry and sullen ; he is not in bad moods or given to hissy fits like humans are. God is an intensely happy being , its how he really , really is all the time. God is Joy! And he created us because of his Joy.

He GAVE us ALL salvation BECAUSE he is a Joyful being ; and being with God is a joyful process! That is WHY heaven is a happy Joyful place , BECAUSE of God and how he rules.

Another reason God created humans is" Peace." God is surrounded by peace which enables him to concentrate very intensely on what he wants and plans. There is absolutely no disagreeing or quarrelling with God in heaven , his way and will is absolute. When he makes a decision everyone simply carries out his will; in 1Tim. 2:4 God's expressed will is that every single human be saved , and ALL of heaven is carrying that out; only most of the Christian believers in God on earth are against this. They cannot stop God's will because of their ignorance. God is at peace with his will.

God is an awesome being that has great inner contentment; there is a serenity about him , and he likes to hear his angels sing to him, Rev. 4:8. God is tranquil and laidback ;all our futures with him has been well thought out and planned. He has perhaps thought about it for billions of our years ,and designed every single thing about all our lives ; every single experience we go through that makes us unique.

132559d1267254688-deformed-babies-on_drug_1.jpg
That is an example of "Mother Nature".
A natural mutation or ontogenetic development gone haywire.
So why does god make this? He dumb?
Depends on one's preferred interpretation.
Some want to believe we need to honor & obey God like a mortal king or queen would want, or He will punish us, like giving a deformed baby,
Others believe there is Evil in the name of Satan, and God cannot deal with Satan effectively.

These are all myths based on Folklore, and it's sad that religious folks don't educate themselves with academic cultural anthropology & social psychology.

Pepsi, Monsanto, processed foods, drugs... All are capable of altering human DNA. Our fault, not God's.

Another reason God created humans is" Peace." God is surrounded by peace which enables him to concentrate very intensely on what he wants and plans. There is absolutely no disagreeing or quarrelling with God in heaven , his way and will is absolute. When he makes a decision everyone simply carries out his will; in 1Tim. 2:4 God's expressed will is that every single human be saved , and ALL of heaven is carrying that out; only most of the Christian believers in God on earth are against this. They cannot stop God's will because of their ignorance. God is at peace with his will.

God is an awesome being that has great inner contentment; there is a serenity about him , and he likes to hear his angels sing to him, Rev. 4:8. God is tranquil and laidback ;all our futures with him has been well thought out and planned. He has perhaps thought about it for billions of our years ,and designed every single thing about all our lives ; every single experience we go through that makes us unique.

God is slow to anger and quick to forgive.
He shot Lucifer out of heaven like a lightening bolt. Even so, Satan has had conversations with God in heaven, since then. Read Job.
God is going to remove the just from this earth, and hammer, and I mean crush those who remain. God is capable of wrath to the point that the angels will hold their breath at some of the end time destruction. Watch what He is about to do to Russia and their Muslim allies when they try to invade Israel. Peace never enters the picture. Ask Elijah.
And no, his will is not absolute. Ask Abraham and Aaron, both of whom changed God's mind.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say God created us because of Peace, or because of long suffering, or for self control or any other fruit of the Spirit. You are leaning on your own understanding which is the opposite of what God recommends. Ask Eve.

Now ,another reason God created humanity is because he is "Gentle." God is considerate and kind in his disposition as creator of life ; he then is willing to share. He is not selfish and greedy. God easily manages life and heaven , when the ruler is kind and gentle , the servants rejoice and are truly happy.

God most certainly can get very violent and dangerous, but that is NOT his normal disposition. God's normal mannerisms ARE expressed in these fruit of the Spirit , these 9 ways ARE his normal ways of being ; ALL of God's thinking and judgments are BASED on these 9 fruits.

Those fruits are WHY ALL of humanity will be saved! Glory to his awesome Kindness and Mercy ;God IS gentle.

He really , really is a gentle compassionate being. God created humanity because " It Soothed him", it suited his disposition of being Gentle ; the salvation of all " explains God" , it explains his Gentleness.

You unbelievers reading this ,read it well it explains why you are saved regardless of your rejection of God. Atheist , God is FOR you ,he is NOT against you ; he is just against your unbelief. God is " Longsuffering" toward all of humanity , especially unbelievers. God himself " Suffers with us" ,as we suffer in our lives. He longs for you ; yes you , as an individual , to be with him in eternity; and he has already seen to that happening. And he will wait every second it takes to complete ALL of our salvation ,all that he wants us to personally go through and experience ; all the pain and sorrow he has planned to shape you and mold your life like clay ; NONE of your suffering and sorrow is being wasted! And absolutely NONE of your sins are being held against you!

YOU were created by God to live with him in eternity , and NOTHING in life or death can stop that! You can't stop it , religion and Christianity cannot stop it ; sin and evil cannot stop it ; God will suffer through EVEYTHING it takes to finish you and have you with him in Glory!

This is YOUR true destiny ; this is WHY you are conscious and alive!

That is an example of "Mother Nature".
A natural mutation or ontogenetic development gone haywire.
So why does god make this? He dumb?
Depends on one's preferred interpretation.
Some want to believe we need to honor & obey God like a mortal king or queen would want, or He will punish us, like giving a deformed baby,
Others believe there is Evil in the name of Satan, and God cannot deal with Satan effectively.

These are all myths based on Folklore, and it's sad that religious folks don't educate themselves with academic cultural anthropology & social psychology.
Pepsi, Monsanto, processed foods, drugs... All are capable of altering human DNA. Our fault, not God's.
Environmental factors/toxins can alter DNA expressions, but not the DNA code one inherits, according to my understanding of epigenetics.

YOU were created by God to live with him in eternity , and NOTHING in life or death can stop that! You can't stop it , religion and Christianity cannot stop it ; sin and evil cannot stop it ; God will suffer through EVEYTHING it takes to finish you and have you with him in Glory!
And your statements above are a reflection of your fantasies, aka subjective beliefs not based on any evidence.

And your statements above are a reflection of your fantasies, aka subjective beliefs not based on any evidence.

This thread is my evidence ;

Is God Real?

it will be of interest to see how you run from my evidence. How you try to squirm out of it.

Is God Real?
it will be of interest to see how you run from my evidence. How you try to squirm out of it.
Evidence???
I visited your link, which is infested with lots of adware redirects, and saw nothing convincing of ANY conception of a single "God".
Please feel free to cite ONE piece of evidence that refutes God is man made.

You unbelievers reading this ,read it well it explains why you are saved regardless of your rejection of God. Atheist , God is FOR you ,he is NOT against you ; he is just against your unbelief. God is " Longsuffering" toward all of humanity , especially unbelievers. God himself " Suffers with us" ,as we suffer in our lives. He longs for you ; yes you , as an individual , to be with him in eternity; and he has already seen to that happening. And he will wait every second it takes to complete ALL of our salvation ,all that he wants us to personally go through and experience ; all the pain and sorrow he has planned to shape you and mold your life like clay ; NONE of your suffering and sorrow is being wasted! And absolutely NONE of your sins are being held against you!

I'm confused. Are you suggesting that you are saved, no matter what you do?

If so, why should anyone care what you say? You destroyed your own purpose for making this thread. It's a waste of time.

Moreover, if you are saved no matter what you do, then it doesn't matter what you do. We should all rape, pillage and murder at will. Doesn't matter, we're saved.

Does that work anywhere in real life? If you beat your mother, and spit on your father, even the most pathetic of parents, with the least backbone, will eventually call the police and have you removed from their presence.

You think G-d is any different?

Is God Real?
Evidence???
I visited your link, which is infested with lots of adware redirects, and saw nothing convincing of ANY conception of a single "God".

If you can't see the hundreds of evidence in that thread , its nothing I can do for you. Speak with someone else.

I'm confused. Are you suggesting that you are saved, no matter what you do?

If so, why should anyone care what you say? You destroyed your own purpose for making this thread. It's a waste of time.

Moreover, if you are saved no matter what you do, then it doesn't matter what you do. We should all rape, pillage and murder at will. Doesn't matter, we're saved.

Does that work anywhere in real life? If you beat your mother, and spit on your father, even the most pathetic of parents, with the least backbone, will eventually call the police and have you removed from their presence.

You think G-d is any different?

If you think the thread is a waste of time ,why read any further?

Peace on your journey.

Now , another fruit of the spirit ,or reason why God created humanity ,or another reason WHY humanity is saved , is "Goodness." We all exist because God is good. He was good enough to bring us into existence.

Remember these things;

The fruits of the Spirit in Galatians 5: 22-23 reveal ;
The reasons why God does everything that he does.( EVERY time God decides anything ,or creates anything , or judges anything , or plans anything ; how he thinks about those things or what goes through his awesome mind as he formulates what ever he comes up with , its ALWAYS based on Love , Peace , Longsuffering , Joy , Gentleness , Goodness , Faith , Meekness and Temperance ; whatever God factors , its always based on these 9 patterns and ways and means!)

Whoever is being judged by God , those things are what they are facing! So its a WONDERFUL thing to be judged by God! Your chances are perfectly wonderful that you will be shown great love , mercy , forgiveness ,and understanding. God will be kind to you , his thoughts of you will be totally based on HIS love and HIS faith , NOT yours!

Look at Romans 3:3 ," For what if some people do not believe in God? Will their unbelief make the " Faith of God useless?" God forbid ,NO!" You can be an unbeliever , but Gods own personal faith to renew you is what matters. That is what matters in the judgment. This is what Jesus taught and religion totally misunderstands it. John 12:47 ," If any human hears my words and does not believe in me , I JUDGE HIM NOT! for I came NOT to judge the WORLD , BUT TO SAVE THE WORLD!"

GLORY to this awesome God who created us , his STUNNING Goodness! He sent Jesus NOT to judge us and condemn us, but to SAVE Us!

Stop walking around here acting like your doomed.
Stop being afraid of what you think God will do to you.
Stop listening to Christians or any religious person who is broadcasting any doom for humanity.

God did not waste his time planning this for billions of years , only to come up with a way to loose millions of humans in some weird merciless judgment. God did NOT send Jesus to earth only to get the cream of the crop ; he sent Jesus here to GET US ALL! Whether we accept him or not! Our salvation is not based on our submission. Its BASED ON GOD! Hey , READ these scriptures I am giving you.

1 John 4:14 ," We have seen and do testify , that The Father SENT the Son to be THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD!" God did NOT send Jesus here for only the righteous ,or only those who believe and accept him ; that's a bunch of Christian bull ; Jesus said he came NOT for the righteous ,( or believers), but that he came to earth FOR THE SINNERS! Or the unbelieving rejecting humans! Jesus came here for A WORLD! His mission was to get us ALL! Jesus came to earth for sinners , and the WHOLE world has sinned; that means he came for , died for EVEYONE! No one is excluded for ANY reason!

And God and Jesus are doing this , have done this , BECAUSE they are GOOD! God is Good enough to forgive ALL your sins!

He is good enough to want you no matter what you have done.

He Loves you so very much. God loves you so much , that he created you and gave you life! And no Christian can take that life from you.

Last edited:
Is God Real?
Evidence???
If you can't see the hundreds of evidence in that thread , its nothing I can do for you. Speak with someone else.
So, you cannot cite ONE piece of evidence from that thread that indicates God is NOT man made?

Therefore,
as an objective, logical person would conclude ...
"GOD/ALLAH/etc" are man made.

Now God's "Faith" is another fruit of the Spirit , or you can say another one of Gods character ; his way. We are talking about " How God is." We are trying to get into his great mind , and figure out why he created us.

Its not easy to know God . I myself do not know much about him. Nobody does. Notice Job 36:26 , " God is Great , we know him not." People are running around claiming they know God and he talks to them ; God is not talking to anyone now ,and has not for centuries. He is not personally communicating with humans now. I have never heard God's voice.

But a time is coming that we all will know a bit more about him. Acts 2:17 God promises the he will pour out his Spirit on ALL flesh." Now , because God is faithful , he will keep that promise. The WHOLE EARTH is included in "All Flesh." The real gospel will include everyone. Real faith is all inclusive , real love will save everyone ,not leave anyone out ;

We live because God is faithful to himself , meaning he is true to himself and his word. In Isaiah 45:23 God swears to save everyone. He promises that everyone will confess to him. Now THAT is real faith ; its why he created us ; he wants all of us with him forever!

Don't forget that. Don't ever forget that he is coming for you because he loves you greatly. He will not abandon you. It only seems like he has ; but he is faithful to his promise that his Son has saved the" World."

And that includes YOU!

Now again , God is "Meek" , or he is humble and has a way of meekness about him. All that awesome power and authority , yet he is a meek being. Its one of his ways ; again its how God personally is and its why he is reproducing so many humans , because he is life and he is sharing that life.

God created us to experience life without him first ,
To experience what it is to live without his leadership
to see what its like to think for ourselves and depend on ourselves
and learn all that in a temporary body
so we can be born again and always know those things and never forget that his way is the only way

God created humanity , its the deal of the decade ;we all are given eternal life with God absolutely free with no strings attached. We get to live as humans , sin and make mistakes , and we all get totally forgiven by God and changed in the end.

Its a miracle!

Its raw Good News for ALL of humanity!

Its totally stunning what God is doing.

What about all the sin and evil? Well God brought that into existence , is using it , and then it will be no more. So God's PURPOSE for using those horrible things , will not be charged to humans ; God is getting something out of those evil things ,that is doing something to us that he wants done!

He is NOT going to blame you for your exposure to sin.

In a nutshell, earth is for all the evil to show up openly and gets eliminated openly once and for all, such that the future heaven will be free of all evil things.

God's plan, as He gradually reveals to humans, is to build an eternity we call Heaven for His creatures such as the angels and humans living with Him forever. However God hates something which we call sin. God is said to be completely sin incompatible. Law is thus set up to address what a sin is, so that if any entities with freewill chooses to break the Law in a specified period of time then he's disqualified to enter the final Heaven. That's why there's a Final Judgment to legitimately and openly bring those qualified to Heaven. That's when the New Heaven and New earth starts to run.

However under the influence of Satan, the first lineage of humans sinned when put in Eden (a place inside God's realm). Since then humans are driven out of God's realm, living in the current planet earth where Satan is literally said to be the god of this world. When humans are no longer inside God's realm, with Satan's influence being much stronger, no human can thus enter the final heaven by abiding the Law. This point is proven (by God) so it came the story of Noah. God's purpose for humans (to live the eternal Heaven) was defeated. Humans as a whole will fail the final judgment of God's Law. Thus the existence of earth serves no purpose but a pool of sins which God hates. It's thus time to destroy this pool of sins once and for all (by water).

Satan thus triumphs as he has destroyed God's plan of bringing humans to Heaven. But it's not yet. God has Jesus Christ the savior. Through the blood of Jesus Christ God can now grant a series of covenants as a mean of salvation to humans. A covenant simply says, "since you humans can't abide by God's Law in full, you only need to abide by a set-aside set of rules (such as Mosaic Law) to a said standard, such that you will be saved by God's Grace through Jesus Christ. Each and every covenant serves the main purpose of identifying and thus separating the righteous from the wicked. The righteous thus will be brought to Heaven legitimately under open witnessing (of angels and saints).

Satan (and his angels) on the other hand will stress his influence, humans will thus sin further to an extent that an older covenant may fail in identifying the righteous (the harvest). Then it is time for God to upgrade His covenant to a newer one by granting more Grace, such that His Elect (the righteous) will become savable.

Romans 5:20-21 (NIV2011)
20 The law was brought in so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more,
21 so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The New Covenant brought in directly by Jesus Himself became the final covenant because it has the maximum Grace granted. Under this covenant, our salvation is measured by our faith alone. Faith in Christ becomes the only rule (unlike Mosaic Law) applied for us to be saved. You believe with Faith in a correct fashion then you will be saved (brought to the final Heaven) legitimately and openly.

Whether one can fulfill what a covenant said will be judged by Jesus Christ Himself, because all the Grace is granted under His name. His blood gives Him the right to grant the Grace to anyone He wishes though He will judge fairly and He will judge what is deep inside your heart. The angels and saints will also be the witnesses to see if you have fulfilled the covenant. As for the New Covenant, Jesus will judge if your faith qualifies you to enter the final Heaven.

If you are considered (by Jesus Christ) to fail the covenant, then you will be judged by the Law which will sentence you to death (the second death) with whatever consequences it brings.

Forum List

Back