Why did FDR Snub Jesse Owens?

FDR was racist ? ooooh no!! :laugh2:

he just threw Japs in concentration camps, mostly in desert areas, i have visited some of where they once stood, they should have been preserved as was Hitlers ovens. :up:

he just threw Japs in concentration camps, mostly in desert areas, i have visited some of where they once stood, they should have been preserved as was Hitlers ovens. :up:
How sad that I cannot send you back to 1941. America's treatment of the West Coast Japanese was beyond disgraceful. However, criticism from a bunch that renamed french fries over an objection to invading a country that was a bystander to the Saudi murder of Americans tells me you aren't that far from the hysteria that brought about the internment of the Japanese.

How sad that I cannot send you back to 1941. America's treatment of the West Coast Japanese was beyond disgraceful. However, criticism from a bunch that renamed french fries over an objection to invading a country that was a bystander to the Saudi murder of Americans tells me you aren't that far from the hysteria that brought about the internment of the Japanese.

:fu: ....... :asshole: and :up_yours: .......... :lmao:

conservative "democrats were still lynching blacks in the South." Now it is correct.

Actually, you are lying. You are implying that "Conservative" is the primary term in that sentence, there by smearing current American "Conservatives" as racists. Which is a lie. "Conservative" has different meanings in relation to what is being "conserved." The democrats were conservative in that they were trying to conserve the slavery, and trying to keep whites in complete control of the south as it had been since the founding......that is a democrat conservative.

Modern American Conservatives are the exact opposite of your smear. Modern American conservatives are trying to conservative the prinicipals that all men are created equal, as enumerated in our founding documents.....the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence....

Way different than your attempt to smear "conservatives" as being the same thing as DEMOCRAT conservatives who fought to keep slavery, to expand slavery into the new states and to open the slave trade with africa, who then went on to fight to keep the newly freed slaves from having the same rights as all americans.......

While the Conservatives of today are actually "Classical Liberals," who fight for individual rights and freedoms for all people...

Nice try though.....lies are all you have and you do your best with them....

Blacks made a fatal mistake in the 1960s when they decided to put their futures in the hands of the same political party that had kept their ancestors as slaves, murdered them when they were given their freedom by the Republicans, and murdered them when they tried to get their civil rights.

They didn't realize this axiom......

Never trust democrats bearing government gifts, for all they truly bring are death, destruction and slavery.

(2aguy)
This is why democrats support Union teachers. Blacks aren't getting the education they deserve, even with 50K per student costs.

He's lucky he didn't throw him in a concentration camp or give him Syphilis.
Democrats are horrible to blacks, even unto this day. Liberal's deny it but can't changed the historical record.
The last sixty years has changed it, and you can deny but cannot hide.

Are you trying to say that the democrats have been good for the blacks who have voted for them.......wait a moment while I laugh my ass off.....and put it back on....and laugh it off again......

Blacks made a fatal mistake in the 1960s when they decided to put their futures in the hands of the same political party that had kept their ancestors as slaves, murdered them when they were given their freedom by the Republicans, and murdered them when they tried to get their civil rights.

Never trust democrats bearing government gifts, for all they truly bring are death, destruction and slavery.

(2aguy)
This is why democrats support Union teachers. Blacks aren't getting the education they deserve, even with 50K per student costs.
You have yet to prove that all democrats support teachers unions, or don't support non union teachers...

(2aguy)
You have yet to prove that all democrats support teachers unions, or don't support non union teachers...

I don't think anyone said they did......the democrat leadership, the die hard racists, support teachers unions because the teachers unions launder tax money to the democrat party through their union dues.....

(2aguy)
Always is amusing to watch Conservatives tell us how they think African Americans are just too stupid to vote Republican.

I read a lot of historical re-writes on this forum, but so far cannot see it done for illumination, only for slanders without regard for the times or our national growth.
Yeah, that Rightwing Conservative Conspiracy that runs.....Wikipedia?

roflmao

(2aguy)
Always is amusing to watch Conservatives tell us how they think African Americans are just too stupid to vote Republican.

The people that they have mistakenly trusted keep horrifying them each elections with threats that if Republicans win, its back to slavery and work gangs, so yeah, they are frightened into voting Dimbocrat, much like this lady was....

Funny how some have to change the subject. I was just axing a question; why did FDR not even invite Owens to the White House or shake the man's hand? Hitler apparently was willing to shake Owens hand in congratulations. Was FDR a bigger racist than even Hitler?

When I read how so many of the Dimbocrats back then were racist to the core about blacks, seems like a pretense to imagine all that just evaporated, and it would explain how maybe some of these big government programs are maybe actually designed to destroy the black community from the inside, and isn't just incompetence.

Just wondering...

Forum List

Back