'All Lives Matter' march draws more than 20,000 to Birmingham

I always don't understand public reaction to these protests.
When black people hypocritical say their lives matter forumers applauded.
When white people say everyone's life matters they start pulling out the strawmen.

Because black lives matter makes it seem as if they only value black lives. It's really only that. People see "Black Lives Matter" and they think to themselves, "Am I black? No? Guess my life doesn't matter." Is it wrong?

Black Lives Matter is just another communist front organization devoted to getting reparations for no reason. No BLM fucker was ever a slave, nor were they legally discriminated against. When republicans took power, democrat injustice was stopped.

Since when was that an "All Lives Matter" protest? That was a march organized by Glen Beck to raise awareness and to raise money to get people and families away from ISIS before they are murdered. It has nothing to do with black and white.

Since when was that an "All Lives Matter" protest? That was a march organized by Glen Beck to raise awareness and to raise money to get people and families away from ISIS before they are murdered. It has nothing to do with black and white.
It was two functions. You're talking about "Never again is now", being held in conjunction with All Lives Matter. The former is about raising funds to bring Christians here to save them from certain death by ISIS. Obama will not allow them to be brought here, so Glenn says he will walk them here from Mexico if need be.

It is obvious Obama hates Christians because he is a Muslim.

When white people say everyone's life matters they start pulling out the strawmen.
No, you don't understand what 'black lives matter' means.

There is no 'hypocrisy,' no 'straw man,' it has nothing to do with black or white.

You and others on the right have incorrectly inferred that 'black lives matter' means the lives of African-Americans are 'better' than others' lives, or that the deaths of other races 'aren't as important,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

'Black lives matter' refers to the concerns African-Americans have with regard to the many issues troubling their communities, their frustration with white Americans who are hostile or indifferent to those concerns, where most whites refuse to enter into a good faith dialogue with African-Americans – whites don't have to agree with the concerns and positions of African-Americans, but they should at least exhibit enough respect to listen.

Never heard about this. That says everything. Doesn't fit the narrative. I did a search on 'all lives matter' and the only thing close to a mainstream media link on the first page was Huffington and they had to make it a white thing.
We have a seriously dangerous credibility issue with media that needs to be addressed.

I find the ALM march to be a refreshing change from the toxic identity politics that is poisoning our country.

It is notably far more representative of the generous and life-affirming values shared by most Americans. It's time to stop letting the Fringe Haters direct the country's agenda.

There is no 'hypocrisy,' no 'straw man,' it has nothing to do with black or white.

You and others on the right have incorrectly inferred that 'black lives matter' means the lives of African-Americans are 'better' than others' lives, or that the deaths of other races 'aren't as important,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

'Black lives matter' refers to the concerns African-Americans have with regard to the many issues troubling their communities, their frustration with white Americans who are hostile or indifferent to those concerns, where most whites refuse to enter into a good faith dialogue with African-Americans – whites don't have to agree with the concerns and positions of African-Americans, but they should at least exhibit enough respect to listen.
Victimization bullshit. Other minorities pull themselves up. Why can't blacks? No white person today is preventing any black from achieving his goals. Problem is that democrats bred goalsetting out of them. They are dependent on government.

What about the rest that live in poverty, the poor whites and Hispanics that have been dealt the same fate as blacks? What is the difference between the three? Do they prey on their own? Do they loot and burn businesses when they are "offended?"

When someone is shouting "Black Lives Matter," I don't hear a dialogue, just screaming. What is there to listen to? And when someone comes back with "All Lives Matter," I don't see them listening. The just declare they are misunderstood. Isn't it a two way street?

'All Lives Matter' march draws more than 20,000 to Birmingham
Do you understand what is happening?
When is the last time the problems of poor white communities have been brought to national attention? Small farmers are being screwed over by big agra. Meth and heroine are ravaging small towns left and right. Nobody cares about the poor and their problems anymore.
Juden press chose to ignore it...it doesn't serve their purpose of dividing the nation... the march was abut unity... all colors were marching together...

Forum List

Back