There Aren’t Enough Firefighters to Stop America’s West From Burning.

Obama and the Democrat/progressive party's fault

Obama was more interested in pushing his Fascist pos ObamaCare that cost us MILLIONS and also stole almost a trillion dollars from us and called it a stimulus. and be dammed hiring more Firefighters.

but for sure put them BACK in office come 2016. lets see how much more DAMAGE they can do us.

Obama was more interested in pushing his Fascist pos ObamaCare that cost us MILLIONS and also stole almost a trillion dollars from us and called it a stimulus. and be dammed hiring more Firefighters.

but for sure put them BACK in office come 2016. lets see how much more DAMAGE they can do us.
Man, you should see a Doc about your derangement syndrome....

:eusa_eh:

Crap now you're starting to read like Guano....... from the opposite side...... :cuckoo:

Crap now you're starting to read like Guano....... from the opposite side...... :cuckoo:
Obama is responsible for clogging her toilet, that I will agree on....

…it is a message to the Left Coast… just a little taste before they get the real thing in Gehenna ;)

Obama is responsible for clogging her toilet, that I will agree on....
Something that looked like Obama is responsible for clogging mine.

The Western U.S. Is Burning, and There Aren't Enough Firefighters to Stop It
We are fighting too many fires. But a few attention is paid to the reasons of them.
The season is still going on.
Exactly why I don't do wildland anymore. It's more dangerous that structure and my life isn't worth saving a fucking tree.
Until they stop this environmental saving of the ecology, preventing water dams from be constructed and pissing over spotted owl's losing their habitat, let it burn.

The Western U.S. Is Burning, and There Aren't Enough Firefighters to Stop It
We are fighting too many fires. But a few attention is paid to the reasons of them.
The season is still going on.
Exactly why I don't do wildland anymore. It's more dangerous that structure and my life isn't worth saving a fucking tree.
Until they stop this environmental saving of the ecology, preventing water dams from be constructed and pissing over spotted owl's losing their habitat, let it burn.
The environmentalists won't allow the removal of under brush in the forest. Which would help tremendously.

What measures did they actually carry out. If they had did control burns and replanted the trees in pattern that would help alleviate fires you'd see fewer problems.
Don't call fires another national danger. Or we will never manage to stop it?

Americans hate the nature right in the place where they live.
There isn't enough water either and now its all burning down. Maybe nature is trying to tell us something.
What She will prepare us next?

images

Perhaps we should give Southern California to Mexico then trade them a barrel of water for a barrel of oil even up.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Womongt.....You need to check into a rehab. Your alcoholism is damaging your brain cells.

well, you've become a troll just like him. so you have nothing to be proud about

Forum List

Back