Why Democrats will keep the House

No. You are using the "all candidates" field. Click on "members running for reelection" and it shows the Dems with OVER $100 million more raised.

So .. lets say Democrats have more money. Are you saying they can just simply buy the election. Do you the think the bail-out has anything to do with the Democrats possibly having more money?

Did you read the OP? More money equals the ability to organize get-out-the-vote projects in every state. It also equals more TV ads.

What bail-out? The Bush TARP Bailout?

No. You are using the "all candidates" field. Click on "members running for reelection" and it shows the Dems with OVER $100 million more raised.

So .. lets say Democrats have more money. Are you saying they can just simply buy the election. Do you the think the bail-out has anything to do with the Democrats possibly having more money?

Did you read the OP? More money equals the ability to organize get-out-the-vote projects in every state. It also equals more TV ads.

Democrats always have the advantage on the get-out-the-vote projects, payoffs to unions, liberal media.. etc but they lose on a regular basis. More money doesn't always mean you win. It's bottom line, voter attitude about where the countries headed and why.

Bush tarp if you wish but a Democratic Party controlled Congress spent the bucks.

Democrats always have the advantage on the get-out-the-vote projects, payoffs to unions, liberal media.. etc but they lose on a regular basis. More money doesn't always mean you win. It's bottom line, voter attitude about where the countries headed and why.

Bush tarp if you wish but a Democratic Party controlled Congress spent the bucks.

The Democrats have won regularly since the 1930s, and only from 1994 to 2006 did the GOP dominate. The conservative SCOTUS gave the Dems a leg up on campaign funding with its recent ruling on campaign finance.

The Democrats have won regularly since the 1930s, and only from 1994 to 2006 did the GOP dominate. The conservative SCOTUS gave the Dems a leg up on campaign funding with its recent ruling on campaign finance.

I thought you were screaming that the ruling meant the GOP and its corporate allies would be buying elections from now on?
Please get your paranoid misinformation straight,Jake.

The right is so ginned up for this election it isn't funny. They are in a kick ass take names mode and the Dums are completely dispirited. Say what you want, this is the GOPs election.

I said the corporations would get a leg up. Find where I said only the Republicans, RabidRabbit. You would lie to yourself. Yes, the Pubs are going to pick up seats but will not get either the House or the Senate.

I said the corporations would get a leg up. Find where I said only the Republicans, RabidRabbit. You would lie to yourself. Yes, the Pubs are going to pick up seats but will not get either the House or the Senate.

Are you schzophrenic? Your previous post says the Dems would get a leg up. Please get your meds adjusted right away!

This is a big part of the RNC's problem, $$$$$$$$$$$$$No cash, as the article points out.

On both a macro level and a micro level, Republicans are seriously behind in the money chase.

When the RNC donations started turning up in the Strip Clubs from coast to coast, and in the panties of poll dancers, the Party was over. Some of their biggest donors walked out on them. Then there was the jet planes & limos, and If I were donating to those bozos, I would be thinking, how come I am not invited to the party? As I understand it, of last month they are 3 million in the hole. And we all know that money talks in these elections. One ad is a million on the tube, and the RNC is talking about getting inventive, and using some of Obamas tricks to raise cash, like off the INTERNET.

That is the way I see the RNC predicament. And maybe the few big donors they have left will double up their donations.
The GOP is raising more money than Democrats.
So shintao was half wrong. So was I.

Are you schzophrenic? Your previous post says the Dems would get a leg up. Please get your meds adjusted right away!

Are you that drunk this early? So let's go through it slowly for you. I said earlier that corporations would get a leg up. The conservative Supreme Court opened an opportunity that the Dems are exploiting as well. I did not see that coming, but I would rather have the Dems running the country, then the corporations.

RabidRabbit would lie to himself. You are so fun to mess with.

"Bush tarp if you wish"? Do you have any idea what you are talking about, or do you just start typing, with one ear on Rush and one ear on Hannity?

The Troubled Asset Relief Program, commonly referred to as TARP or RCP, is a program of the United States government to purchase assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen its financial sector which was signed into law by U.S. President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008. It is the largest component of the government's measures in 2008 to address the subprime mortgage crisis.​

October 3, 2008. Obama wasn't even elected yet, nevermind in office.

What TARP money did Congress spend? The money didn't go to Congress.

"Bush tarp if you wish"? Do you have any idea what you are talking about, or do you just start typing, with one ear on Rush and one ear on Hannity?

The Troubled Asset Relief Program, commonly referred to as TARP or RCP, is a program of the United States government to purchase assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen its financial sector which was signed into law by U.S. President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008. It is the largest component of the government's measures in 2008 to address the subprime mortgage crisis.​

October 3, 2008. Obama wasn't even elected yet, nevermind in office.

What TARP money did Congress spend? The money didn't go to Congress.

Presidents do not spend money OR pass laws. They may or may not ask Congress to pass a law or authorize some spending and the President may veto a spending bill he does not like, but he does not write the checks.. TARP was voted on and passed by a Democratically controlled Congress, both Houses. Congress AUTHORIZED the TARP spending. Bush is not blameless, he did sign the TARP bill into law so it is BOTH the Democrat Congress and Bush that get to share the blame for that spending nightmare, and law bending fiasco.

You demonstrate your (1) cognitive deficiency or (2) your willingness to distort. No other possibility exists. Go back and read.

The wackos from reactionary-ville are a hoot to read here. No anti-Democrat swelling is noticable in the polls. Obama still polls better than the GOP on policy issues. The Dems will localize the races and demonize the Pubs, quite successfully I might add.

Senate Dem majority of six, House Dem majority of 23. There will be no more shift than one or two seats in either chamber. Bookmark this page for future reference.

Ahem...... Just wanted to revisit this.

:blowup:

Necromancer.jpg

It has come back from the dead to haunt all of those who were so sure not so long ago

The wackos from reactionary-ville are a hoot to read here. No anti-Democrat swelling is noticable in the polls. Obama still polls better than the GOP on policy issues. The Dems will localize the races and demonize the Pubs, quite successfully I might add.

Senate Dem majority of six, House Dem majority of 23. There will be no more shift than one or two seats in either chamber. Bookmark this page for future reference.

Ahem...... Just wanted to revisit this.

:blowup:
:lol:

All and all, there was no landslide for republicans in the House, unless you call 21 seats a slide. Considering the 8 years of republican rule, that really was a slide, wasn't it? LOL!! The Republicans would like to take credit for the T-Party numbers to swell their win, but we know that doesn't hold water at all. T-Party members ran against the GOP members in the primaries, and some were still not supported by the GOP. The T-Party top cheerleader Palin made it clear as well, the GOP members should get ready for the T-Party philosophy or forget 2012, that was the ultimatium.

So this explains the actual Republican wins, minus the T-Party members who won more seats than they did.

=======
Tea Party Winners in the Senate (5):

Rand Paul, Kentucky
Marco Rubio, Florida
Ron Johnson, Wisconsin
Mike Lee, Utah
Pat Toomey, Pennsylvania

Tea Party Winners in the House of Representatives (33 possibly more due to undecided races):

Sandy Adams, FL-24
Justin Amash, MI-03
Rep. Michele Bachmann, MN-06
Dan Benishek, MI-01
Rick Crawford, AR-01
Rep. Marsha Blackburn, TN
Robert Dold, IL-10
Renee Ellmers, NC-02
Tom Graves, GA-09
Tim Griffin, AR-02
Michael Grimm, NY-13
Paul Gosar, AZ-01
Rep. Joe Wilson, SC
Vicky Hartzler, MO-04
Nan Hayworth, NY-19
Randy Hultgren, IL-14
Adam Kinzinger, IL-11
Raul Labrador, ID-01
Jeff Landry, LA-03
Rep. Tom McClintock, CA
Kristi Noem, SD
Rep. Mike Pence, IN
Rep. Tom Price, GS
Jon Runyan, NJ-3
David Schweikert, AZ-5
Robert Schilling, IL-17
Tim Scott, SC-1
Steve Southerland, FL-02
Marlin Stutzman, IN-03
Scott Tipton, CO
Todd Young, IN-09
Tim Walberg, MI-07
Allen West, FL-22

Tea Party Winners in Governor Races (2):

Nikki Haley, South Carolina
Paul LePage, Maine

Tea Party Winners!!!!! | Tea Party Activists

239 Republican & T-Party wins
033 T-Party wins
206 Republicans vs. 185 Republicans

021 Republican seats won.

Electoral-vote.com: Election news

All and all, there was no landslide for republicans in the House, unless you call 21 seats a slide. Considering the 8 years of republican rule, that really was a slide, wasn't it? LOL!! The Republicans would like to take credit for the T-Party numbers to swell their win, but we know that doesn't hold water at all. T-Party members ran against the GOP members in the primaries, and some were still not supported by the GOP. The T-Party top cheerleader Palin made it clear as well, the GOP members should get ready for the T-Party philosophy or forget 2012, that was the ultimatium.

So this explains the actual Republican wins, minus the T-Party members who won more seats than they did.

=======
Tea Party Winners in the Senate (5):

Rand Paul, Kentucky
Marco Rubio, Florida
Ron Johnson, Wisconsin
Mike Lee, Utah
Pat Toomey, Pennsylvania

Tea Party Winners in the House of Representatives (33 possibly more due to undecided races):

Sandy Adams, FL-24
Justin Amash, MI-03
Rep. Michele Bachmann, MN-06
Dan Benishek, MI-01
Rick Crawford, AR-01
Rep. Marsha Blackburn, TN
Robert Dold, IL-10
Renee Ellmers, NC-02
Tom Graves, GA-09
Tim Griffin, AR-02
Michael Grimm, NY-13
Paul Gosar, AZ-01
Rep. Joe Wilson, SC
Vicky Hartzler, MO-04
Nan Hayworth, NY-19
Randy Hultgren, IL-14
Adam Kinzinger, IL-11
Raul Labrador, ID-01
Jeff Landry, LA-03
Rep. Tom McClintock, CA
Kristi Noem, SD
Rep. Mike Pence, IN
Rep. Tom Price, GS
Jon Runyan, NJ-3
David Schweikert, AZ-5
Robert Schilling, IL-17
Tim Scott, SC-1
Steve Southerland, FL-02
Marlin Stutzman, IN-03
Scott Tipton, CO
Todd Young, IN-09
Tim Walberg, MI-07
Allen West, FL-22

Tea Party Winners in Governor Races (2):

Nikki Haley, South Carolina
Paul LePage, Maine

Tea Party Winners!!!!! | Tea Party Activists

239 Republican & T-Party wins
033 T-Party wins
206 Republicans vs. 185 Republicans

021 Republican seats won.

Electoral-vote.com: Election news

Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate-Statist Playbook. Guess which category for you sport? :lol:

Forum List

Back