Why Democrats will keep the House

I wonder what the odds were electing someone named Barack Hussein Obama in 2003. :lol:

This is a big part of the RNC's problem, $$$$$$$$$$$$$No cash, as the article points out.

Yes money is a bit of a problem for the RNC. But remember 2 things.
1. Corporations are now allowed to make campaign contributions same as unions have long been allowed. So that playing field is somewhat leveled. AND

2. Money is a very big problem to Main Street America. Both the money the liberals are insanely spending, and the money that the failed Stimulus has failed to deliver to Main street in the forms of high employment and a robust economy.

All the Democraps money is not going to explain away the fact that the economy still stinks after oBum and the liberals did everything and anything they wanted. And none of it worked.

The GOP is out of money? How can that be? Hasn't the left said the GOP was for the rich? How is it that the democrats have all the money and be the party for the poor?

Because the people and the businesses know going back to the Republican Party as it is now would be a disaster.

1. Corporations are now allowed to make campaign contributions same as unions have long been allowed. So that playing field is somewhat leveled. AND

2. Money is a very big problem to Main Street America. Both the money the liberals are insanely spending, and the money that the failed Stimulus has failed to deliver to Main street in the forms of high employment and a robust economy.

All the Democraps money is not going to explain away the fact that the economy still stinks after oBum and the liberals did everything and anything they wanted. And none of it worked.

The GOP is out of money? How can that be? Hasn't the left said the GOP was for the rich? How is it that the democrats have all the money and be the party for the poor?

Because the people and the businesses know going back to the Republican Party as it is now would be a disaster.
LOL
if you say so jokey, we know your word is GOLD

:lol:

LOL!!

Sorry fellows... it's gonna be a bloodbath in November. Better stock up on the hankies.

This is a big part of the RNC's problem, $$$$$$$$$$$$$No cash, as the article points out.

You must have missed the FoxViews late show, wherein they explain that there is growth, a little over 1%, but the recovery will be slow due to the amount of damage Bush wreaked on America. So to say it didn't work is a falsehood. It just didn't work the "V" on the chart like impatient "have-it-now" instantaneous people like you would like. And everybody has said the recovery is going to be slow.

As corporations, you have a Dem president helping them, and a congress full of Dem's spending money on them. It comes down to who buttered their bread for them. The medical industry will go Dem. Financial District to Dem's. The oil industry will go Replug. The minorities are in Obamas pocket, along with with women (abortion), military (End Iraq War), gays (marriage), unions, workers, Home owners & buyers, etc. I just don't see a large election voting base for Republicans, and will be fascinated to see the aftermath, however it turned out, of who actually voted for a republican.
:lol:

Tell that to the ones that, now, must have a Level II FBI clearance to work as a nurse in a nursing home.

:cuckoo:

The biggest problem for the Republicans is they are running unknown candidates with a Tea Bagger influenced platform. Once the elction is closer and these candidates are forced to open their mouths, their extremist positions will become evident,

Do you really want to repeal Social Security?
Do you want to take away healthcare?
Why do you support BP and the Banks from further controls?

Maybe but lets not forget about the New England Republicans. they are almost democrats. Might I suggest a 4 or 5 seat lead in the Senate. for the Republicans?

new englanders gave you;
chowdah
lobstah
yaz
and SCOTTIE BROWN baby....

we will not let you down come november!!!!!

Yeah and you New Englanders gave us Teddy Kennedy and Barney the queen Franks.:lol:
Oh my, Cons have been defending Ken Mehlman's being Gay.

You must have missed the FoxViews late show, wherein they explain that there is growth, a little over 1%, but the recovery will be slow due to the amount of damage Bush wreaked on America. So to say it didn't work is a falsehood. It just didn't work the "V" on the chart like impatient "have-it-now" instantaneous people like you would like. And everybody has said the recovery is going to be slow.

As corporations, you have a Dem president helping them, and a congress full of Dem's spending money on them. It comes down to who buttered their bread for them. The medical industry will go Dem. Financial District to Dem's. The oil industry will go Replug. The minorities are in Obamas pocket, along with with women (abortion), military (End Iraq War), gays (marriage), unions, workers, Home owners & buyers, etc. I just don't see a large election voting base for Republicans, and will be fascinated to see the aftermath, however it turned out, of who actually voted for a republican.

This election may prove to be the last Hurrah for the GOP

The once Grand, now just Old Party has moved into a strictly enforced white, conservative, divisive agenda that will limit their ability to appeal to moderate independents. Because of the economy they may make some inroads from frotest votes and throw everyone out voting,

If they take this as an endorsement of their extreme conservative platform they will pay a serious price.

The Republican tent is getting smaller and smaller

Well..what can I say.. mmm.. hook, line and sinker..

The fish are biting, more bait!!!!

Oh.. why do Democrats insist of forgetting Democrats took over Congress almost 4 years ago and that's when the trouble began.

LOL! Yes, that was when America finally had enough of the Republican Party and came to their senses. Good point!! Bush policies were heavily destroying the American economy by then. It wasn't by accident the republicans were kicked out of congress, or America elected Obama. Think about what you have said. A real profound proclamation.

Blaming Bush is pussin out, generally the American people don't like their President or elected officials pussin out, it's un-American. American's like winners..

Yes, so why did republicans run Bush twice knowing he is a Loser? The word Pussy comes to mind, heh?

And why are so many Democrat candidates touting their blatant lies of, "independent of Washington" while at the same time being funded by the Democratic Party.. sheez..

Why is Beck on a "god" kick at the political appealing "Lincoln Memorial?" "That I am not a member of any Christian Church, is true." Abraham Lincoln

Last edited:

LOL! Yes, that was when America finally had enough of the Republican Party and came to their senses. Good point!! Bush policies were heavily destroying the American economy by then. It wasn't by accident the republicans got kick out of congress, or America elected Obama. Think about what you have said. A real profound proclamation.

Blaming Bush is pussin out, generally the American people don't like their President or elected officials pussin out, it's un-American. American's like winners..
Yes, so why did republicans run Bush twice knowing he is a Loser? The word Pussy comes to mind, heh?

And why are so many Democrat candidates touting their blatant lies of, "independent of Washington" while at the same time being funded by the Democratic Party.. sheez..
Why is Beck on a "god" kick at the political appealing "Lincoln Memorial?"
Why do you have such a hard-on for this subject?

Why have you ignored my *other* reply about it?

and

What does that have to do with the topic?

Last edited:

LOL! Yes, that was when America finally had enough of the Republican Party and came to their senses. Good point!! Bush policies were heavily destroying the American economy by then. It wasn't by accident the republicans got kick out of congress, or America elected Obama. Think about what you have said. A real profound proclamation.

You noticed that too? I thought he might start saving souls.

The biggest problem for the Republicans is they are running unknown candidates with a Tea Bagger influenced platform. Once the elction is closer and these candidates are forced to open their mouths, their extremist positions will become evident,

Except:

A.) they're NOT running on eliminating SS as a party platform

B.) 0bamascare is still highly unpopular nationwide - running on repealing parts of it will get them more votes

C.) they're not supporting BP and the banks...

Oh, and they're also doing very well in current polls...

Epic fail, leftwinger...

The perils of believing everything you read on Huffington...

Why is Beck on a "god" kick at the political appealing "Lincoln Memorial?" "That I am not a member of any Christian Church, is true." Abraham Lincoln

1)Okay....:wtf:

2)yup .. Republicans were overspending, they deserved to be kicked out..(ring any bells)

3)try again..you missed the point,

4)try again..you missed the point,

You're wasting my time...

Last edited:

Except:

A.) they're NOT running on eliminating SS as a party platform

B.) 0bamascare is still highly unpopular nationwide - running on repealing parts of it will get them more votes

C.) they're not supporting BP and the banks...

Oh, and they're also doing very well in current polls...

Epic fail, leftwinger...

The perils of believing everything you read on Huffington...

Sorry Nurse House..

You have not been paying attention. The GOP candidates are showing their true colors. The more visibility given to them .....the more it comes out.

I'm afraid they have come out in support of BP and block voted to prevent banking reform

On both a macro level and a micro level, Republicans are seriously behind in the money chase.

When the RNC donations started turning up in the Strip Clubs from coast to coast, and in the panties of poll dancers, the Party was over. Some of their biggest donors walked out on them. Then there was the jet planes & limos, and If I were donating to those bozos, I would be thinking, how come I am not invited to the party? As I understand it, of last month they are 3 million in the hole. And we all know that money talks in these elections. One ad is a million on the tube, and the RNC is talking about getting inventive, and using some of Obamas tricks to raise cash, like off the INTERNET.

That is the way I see the RNC predicament. And maybe the few big donors they have left will double up their donations.
The GOP is raising more money than Democrats.

The wackos from reactionary-ville are a hoot to read here. No anti-Democrat swelling is noticable in the polls. Obama still polls better than the GOP on policy issues. The Dems will localize the races and demonize the Pubs, quite successfully I might add.

Senate Dem majority of six, House Dem majority of 23. There will be no more shift than one or two seats in either chamber. Bookmark this page for future reference.

jakecheerleadercopy.jpg

Why do you have such a hard-on for this subject?

Not sure what you are referring to?

Why have you ignored my *other* reply about it?

Not sure which reply?

and

What does that have to do with the topic?

Once again, not sure what it is you are referring to. "That" could be a multitude of adjectives.

Forum List

Back