Why Democrats will keep the House

Then the GOP House has a 16 seat majority right now. The issue was the economy, not Obama or health care or any of the Tea Party nonsense, bigrebnc. This country is not going back to the 1950s, sorry to disappoint you.
math is not your strong suit, is it?

bigrebnc, you said nothing of import. The GOP House has a 16 seat majority, the Dems have the Senate, and the president is Obama. None of them are concerned how you and your tiny ilk think.

bigrebnc, you said nothing of import. The GOP House has a 16 seat majority, the Dems have the Senate, and the president is Obama. None of them are concerned how you and your tiny ilk think.

233 Republicans seats
-174 Democrats seats
______
59 in favor of the Republicans

:cuckoo:

are you fucking nuts
the GOP has over 230 seats in the house with less than 200 for the dems
the margin is over 30 you moron

bigrebnc, you said nothing of import. The GOP House has a 16 seat majority, the Dems have the Senate, and the president is Obama. None of them are concerned how you and your tiny ilhink.

233 Republicans seats
-174 Democrats seats
______

I forgot that you and higher thinking are strangers. OK, the House has 432 seats, thus the a majority requires 217 seats. OK, now you do have 233 seats correct, so 233 - 217 gives the GOP a House majority of 15. I was off by one. You were off by 44. Oh, truly, how funny you are. :razz:

bigrebnc, you said nothing of import. The GOP House has a 16 seat majority, the Dems have the Senate, and the president is Obama. None of them are concerned how you and your tiny ilhink.

233 Republicans seats
-174 Democrats seats
______

I forgot that you and higher thinking are strangers. OK, the House has 432 seats, thus the a majority requires 217 seats. OK, now you do have 233 seats correct, so 233 - 217 gives the GOP a House majority of 15. I was off by one. You were off by 44. Oh, truly, how funny you are. :razz:
the house has 435 seats, moron

and your math is fucking stupid
the majority isnt based on what is needed to have a majority, but the number you have OVER the other side

Last edited:

233 Republicans seats
-174 Democrats seats
______

Jake there are 59 more Republicans in the house than there are demoicrats. Lets see how you will spin that one.

233 Republicans seats
-174 Democrats seats
______

the majority isnt based on what is needed to have a majority, but the number you have OVER the other side

What is he missing?

233 Republicans seats
-174 Democrats seats
______

Jake there are 59 more Republicans in the house than there are demoicrats. Lets see how you will spin that one.
he's an idiot
he doesnt even know how many seats there are in congress

What is he missing?
a functioning brain, that would be my guess

The outgoing 111th Congress [House] has 255 Democrat seats and 178 Republican seats with 2 vacant for a total of 435.

The incoming Congress [House] will have 188 Democrat seats and 239 Republican seats with 8 races still active.

So you can say the Democrats have LOST 68 seats, OR you can say the Republicans have gained 61 seats.
Or you can say the Democrats went from a MAJORITY of 77 seats to a minority of 51 seats.

THAT is a slaughter.

Democrats maintained a small majority in the Senate but no longer have the "Super Majority" they had [60 seats] when they passed obamacare.

In State Governors and State legislator races, the Republicans were EVEN more victorious which will give the Republicans power in redistricting of 37 states, further diminishing Democrats hopes for a comeback.

IF, and it is a big IF, the Republicans LISTEN to the American Public and do preform as Republicans tenets require, Liberals will lose more power, AND the Presidency, in 2012. If the Republicans just do "politics as usual," we will have another major switch election in 2012.

233 Republicans seats
-174 Democrats seats
______

notice how jokey abandoned this thread now

Jokey is fitting.

Oh he'll be back, claiming how he owned you for the eleventy-ninth time and you don't know math....:lol:

233 Republicans seats
-174 Democrats seats
______

First one has to accept that 2+2=4.

Who jokey?
For the mot part I do not know he makes a post or what he post unless I just happen to be paying attention and see this

JakeStarkey This user is on your Ignore List.
Or someone quotes what he says. If I notice he has posted I sometimes will look so if he is gone it doesn't really matter one way or another.:lol:

Last edited:

Who jokey?
For the mot part I do not know he makes a post or what he post unless I just happen to be paying attention and see this

JakeStarkey This user is on your Ignore List.
Or someone quotes what he says. If I notice he has posted I sometimes will look so if he is gone it doesn't really matter one way or another.:lol:
but see what you miss by having him on ignore?
the stupidity he posts on a daily basis is comical

Forum List

Back