Why Can't The USA Be Invaded By Red China Or Anyother Nation?

We've already surrendered space technology to the Russians.........
What will they use it for later down the line you think, and is it military technology that we have surrendered in which you speak of (star wars type stuff), known from the Reagan Days maybe?

"Then, in what way, shape or form did Serbia, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Russia, Ukraine, Belorus, Libya, etc. dictated what YOU can/cannot say in YOUR own country -- US?"

I haven't made any claim that they have. I was thinking of Islamic fanatics.

But you trashed all the mentioned countries! Why?

"Then, in what way, shape or form did Serbia, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Russia, Ukraine, Belorus, Libya, etc. dictated what YOU can/cannot say in YOUR own country -- US?"

Is it a puzzle? I don't see a fucking sentence in that mess.

Beat up on me all you wish: but that shit look like random key strokes.

:confused:

(6) And invade before the Americans could regroup

Invade how, exactly?

So specific

Here, Mr. Weisenheimer:

feral%20hogs.1300504076.jpg

They've been amongst us for years.

:eusa_eh:

Oh yeah now we're talking. Shot ome hogs last weekend. Gonna bbq some ribs later today and smoke some bacon.

Last edited:
Invade how, exactly?

So specific

China doesn't yet have the capacity to deploy their full military force all the way to Taiwan. To and throughout the huge United States? Ridiculous.

I think you're wrong there about Taiwan, they could, and they could fire off an EMP attack that would push America back to a dark age and barbarism. That might make a land occupation of US territory in N.A. completely unnecessary.

Is it a puzzle? I don't see a fucking sentence in that mess.

Beat up on me all you wish: but that shit look like random key strokes.

:confused:

Perhaps you need to read our dialogue from the start.

To actually invade the US, those countries would have to station troops in either Canada or Mexico. Not going to happen. Any seaborne invasion would be easily spotted from the moment ships left their piers and be vaporized thousands of miles from Hawaii or either coast.

Forum List

Back