Why Can't The USA Be Invaded By Red China Or Anyother Nation?

Invade how, exactly?

So specific

China doesn't yet have the capacity to deploy their full military force all the way to Taiwan. To and throughout the huge United States? Ridiculous.
Has nothing to do with anything being huge anymore in numbers there of, but more to do with technology and precise delivery/deployment systems, and a cyber war machine, intel and other that is second to none. Once these things are totally won by anyone wanting to use them for war, then it's go time for many who have a problem with anyone elses success in life, beliefs in life, cultures lived and etc. Resources is another huge issue for nations around the world, and that has always been a motivator for war in many cases, even though humantarion issues were the excuses made for, as was found to be used as the motivation in most cases, even though it was other reasons that were later found to be the case.

Last edited:
If another country invaded, they would have to take the Confederate South. It's a "package deal". Too many drunk, armed, ignorant Rednecks who hate immigrants.

So you have no answer. Just say so and stop wasting time, idiot.

I gave you my answer.

No you didn't. Go play games somewhere else.

I am not in your kitchen.

Once more, in case your reading abilities did not allow you to finish reading the second sentence:
I gave you my answer. That it is not to your satisfaction is a different matter.

And if you don't see that US is in deep economic, political and social shit, and that shit is getting deeper -- I am not your optician.

I gave you my answer.

No you didn't. Go play games somewhere else.

I am not in your kitchen.

Once more, in case your reading abilities did not allow you to finish reading the second sentence:
I gave you my answer. That it is not to your satisfaction is a different matter.

And if you don't see that US is in deep economic, political and social shit, and that shit is getting deeper -- I am not your optician.

You've got to understand, Unk will only entertain a land invasion of America. Anything else is irrelevant and off topic.

China already owns the US.
They just need to send in the Repo men.

Winger, You keep saying that "US can't be invaded". I tend to lean more towards that assumption, but let's discuss it anyway because it's an interesting subject.

We all know the resistance anyone who invaded America would face just by the armed citizens alone would be a force to rekon with. After all, It was our former enemy Isoruko Yamamato who once said "If we were to attempt to invade The United States, There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.".

However, As far as the success of an initial invasion, why is that not possible if other Nations assisted China? Like say Russia? Or maybe Mexico assisting and allowing them to invade from the South? After all, We took our Navy all the way to an Island of the coast of Europe, and managed to land and conquer Nazi Germany even though we were 3156 miles away? Any opinions? ~BH

Because you locked the back door. You did lock the back door didn't you???!!!!

China doesn't yet have the capacity to deploy their full military force all the way to Taiwan. To and throughout the huge United States? Ridiculous.
Has nothing to do with anything being huge anymore in numbers there of, .

If you are talking about invading a country the size of the US it sure as hell does.
You speak in numbers, but (modern military technology) just as it was proved out during the Falkland Islands war, wins over numbers everytime. The length of that war was 74 days and it was over.. The Egyption and Israeli War was also a fast war (7 days and it was over), in which was won due to new technology and a strategy based on that technology. Right now nations are closing the gap fast in the world, and it is getting harder and harder to stay ahead of them, so I guess the best defense in Obama's mind while President, is to run up and give them all a big ole hug.....LOL

Last edited:
Don't know how they own anything here, because they have been getting paid by US corporations for using their land, water, people, resources and more over there for years now, in order to create cheap products to sell to the world, and especially back to the U.S. under American brand names even though they were built in China. The Chineese government has been capitializing off of American corporations for years and years now, so if anything we should see what they have loaned us as being a rebate of some of that money back in which we had paid to them over the years.

Winger, You keep saying that "US can't be invaded". I tend to lean more towards that assumption, but let's discuss it anyway because it's an interesting subject.

We all know the resistance anyone who invaded America would face just by the armed citizens alone would be a force to rekon with. After all, It was our former enemy Isoruko Yamamato who once said "If we were to attempt to invade The United States, There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.".

However, As far as the success of an initial invasion, why is that not possible if other Nations assisted China? Like say Russia? Or maybe Mexico assisting and allowing them to invade from the South? After all, We took our Navy all the way to an Island of the coast of Europe, and managed to land and conquer Nazi Germany even though we were 3156 miles away? Any opinions? ~BH

Why would any country want to invade us? For a few pennies on the dollar republicans are happy to practically give any foreign country, that will line their pockets, all of our natural resources. You want our oil? No problem. Christ we will PAY YOU to take it!!! Our coal? Not a hitch as far as I can see. Short on gasoline? No worries...the stupid Americans will pay the difference at our pumps for the shortages you have created here.

Why would any country want to invade us? For a few pennies on the dollar republicans are happy to practically give any foreign country, that will line their pockets, all of our natural resources. You want our oil? No problem. Christ we will PAY YOU to take it!!! Our coal? Not a hitch as far as I can see. Short on gasoline? No worries...the stupid Americans will pay the difference at our pumps for the shortages you have created here.
Project much?

They don't want to invade here because us women talk back. :lmao:

Don't know how they own anything here, because they have been getting paid by US corporations for using their land, water, people, resources and more over there for years now, in order to create cheap products to sell to the world, and especially back to the U.S. under American brand names even though they were built in China. The Chineese government has been capitializing off of American corporations for years and years now, so if anything we should see what they have loaned us as being a rebate of some of that money back in which we had paid to them over the years.

What?
Are you proposing that you reneg on your debts?
What will that do to your credit rating?

Has nothing to do with anything being huge anymore in numbers there of, .

If you are talking about invading a country the size of the US it sure as hell does.
You speak in numbers, but (modern military technology) just as it was proved out during the Falkland Islands war, wins over numbers everytime.

You misunderstand the numbers in question.

(and the British were humiliated in the Malvinas because they were inept).

Forum List

Back