Why Can't The USA Be Invaded By Red China Or Anyother Nation?

There is a bumper sticker I've seen:

Russia: If you liked Finland, you'll love East Texas

I believe this has already been well-explained by previous posters.

As long as there are foreign idiots who believe they can dictate what we can/cannot say in our own country our foreign policy is probably not murderous enough.

Nice post.
It's a bit of a pity it's the US that invades/interferes with other countries or it'd be clever as well.

As long as there are foreign idiots who believe they can dictate what we can/cannot say in our own country our foreign policy is probably not murderous enough.

Are you posting from Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Ukraine, Russia, Serbia, Belarus, Libya, Slovakia, Slovenia or Bulgaria?

"Then, in what way, shape or form did Serbia, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Russia, Ukraine, Belorus, Libya, etc. dictated what YOU can/cannot say in YOUR own country -- US?"

I haven't made any claim that they have. I was thinking of Islamic fanatics.

Why would anyone want to invade us?

I dunno. Just having fun discussing it. What's your guess? ~BH
Here is what I think of it all, where as if it is a new game/world found in one who wants to attack us, by somehow finally outdoing the technology aspect of it all, then that will be the newest cold war front in which we have been in for quite sometime now (no surprise). Once this happens (the tech barrier breach or rather a one up on happens upon the technology field), it could then signal go time for the one who gets the upper hand in the tech race, as to be found against America out in the world or against her shoreline if not careful, and this in order to break through the first lines of defense that most countries are using technology to protect now in the world. These lines are based upon military technology as is used these days as a deterant in first line defense, and not simply physial obstacles like Germany used to stop our beach landings back in the old days.

We are in a cyber technology race/war possibly to the finish line I do think in the world today, and who ever gets their first, or breaks the technology first of the otherside, possibly could act out if wanted to against the other all depending. We must stay one step ahead or we may get caught with our britches down if not careful in the future. Many things have changed since world war two, and even our fighting force has changed big time since then, so we need to really focus on where we are at always in the world, especially in a world that is still filled with dangers and war mongers who are not to be taken lightly. Allowing or building up other nations to unsafe levels is a foolish thing by us (imho), and I just hope that we havn't played the fool in it all, because if we have, then who knows what lerks around the corner or in the darkness awaiting us to finally blink ?

Our arrogance is probably going to be our achillies heel if we aren't careful, where as we have put all our faith in technology, even though we still needed to keep the manual overide switch still in operation at all times.

Last edited:
The city I used to live in has been almost entirely bought up by Chinese interests. My husband once said to me that one day we would wake up to find LA harbor filled with Chinese warships. I said "By then, no one will care".

You're an idiot. Go back to art class.

They don't need to. You've already been invaded by Internationalist Nazi's. Don't you read the news ? Take a look at your piece of shit govt. The funny part is you assholes actually voted for it.

It's great to know we have smart asses like you to get us up to speed. Let me ask you a question; have you served in the military douger?
Just wondering

All of this is moot.

"Conventional warfare" is a dinosaur, whose only continued purpose is occupation.

And having the capability to "nuke the shit out of anyone" does not mean there aren't 50 countries/organizations around the world who have, or will soon have the capability to bring us to our knees without ever setting foot anywhere near our shores.

In the future, ALL wars that are fought to win will attack infrastructures, and not the armies or the citizens. And there are VERY few countries on the face of this planet more vulnerable to that type of attack than the USA.

True story, bro.

A computer virus or worm would be an interesting strategy. But the logistics of physically invading and occupying the US would be formidable

Haven't you been paying attention to how our infrastructure can be taken out with an EMP? That could be done from two sub launched missiles, one Atlantic and one Pacific launched. It's a good possibility that a Chinese ship but most likely sub made a launch north up our Pacific coast a year or so ago (how the time flies when you are having fun).

Last edited:
2,000 hydrogen bombs?

rd, That's a possibility, but unlikely if they were planning an invasion. I am talking straight up invasion. The land would be useless to them because of the radiation if they nuked us, and their troops would be exposed to it. Even though I wouldn't put it past those red bastards to send them in afterwards anyway. ~BH

They had to come from somewhere. They come here to invade, they will have no home to go back to.

For all the Dr Strangeloves and Fail Safe scenarios that speak of American preparedness, we would hold our fire as the civilized course of action. People were so surprised by our lack of capacity to quickly resolve an attack by civilian airliners on Wash DC and NYC that conspiracy theories have become the style fostered from rampant cynicism.

Last edited:
Tell that to the native indians, ... and all the other tribes of armed citizens that were blown away by the british/french/spanish/portugese colonization. And no, we ve not invade Pakistan because we currently give them money. And because officially we call them our "allies". Not because of "armed militia"

Their main defence was armed militia/tribes. Militia don't win wars, armies with advanced equipment do. The germans rolled over almost every country in Europe with their tanks, do you really believe that armed militia could ve stopped them?

Modern warfare is for state equiped armies, not for militia.

You're not familiar with EMP?

The next "major war" will not target humans directly. It will target those things we have taught ourselves we "cannot live without." An effective EMP attack (or HAARP, as pointed out above) would result in about 1/3 of the US population dying within 6 months, the remaining 2/3 left to fight amongst themselves for survival. Absolute chaos, and nationalized anarchy. We would annihilate ourselves for the attacking force. Sure, we might have the ability to nuke them into oblivion as well (if we can react quickly enough), but it wouldn't save us from ourselves. Eventually, someone will take that bet. Many are already franticly working towards that opportunity.

"Modern warfare" is for anyone with a true desire to win a war, at all costs, and a handful of WMDs with the capability of delivering them. Other than the WMDs, "modern warfare" has come full circle to the first war ever fought: defeat the enemy at any cost, there are no rules, no treaties, no "collateral damage." All is fair.

The domino effect is the wave of modern warfare.

A March 1989 Incident: A lesser solar storm caused the Canadian power grid to go down for over nine hours. Resulting damages and loss of revenue estimated in the hundreds of millions of dollars.

A 1994 Incident: A solar storm caused major malfunctions to two communications satellites.

The Sun: Sunspots - Solar Flares - Solar Storms - Solar Max - EMP - CME

More likely are solar flares or storms. Electrical grids can be built so they won't be affected, but that won't help us. Our grid is old and outdated. Eric Cantor, in the bill he proposed to stop spending, slashes any funds for improving America's infrastructure. Try to explain "solar storms" to a Republican. They are about as likely to believe that as "Climate change" and "evolution".

We know about it. It's going to happen. Republicans will stop us from doing anything about it. Then they will try to blame it on scientists for not making them believe or Democrats. The Republican Party of "take no responsibility".
Solar storms aren't the issue. They can be anticipated because we have monitoring satellites to spot them, and they are aimed phenomenon and require timing to produce a direct hit. Republicans have done nothing to discourage planning and defensive measures against their effects on the grid.

An all out EMP attack would shatter the entire interconnected grid on the macro scale and automobiles and computer all other electronic devices on a local scale. That's a concern I've seen liberals poo poo and conversatives take seriously.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back