Why Barr may have placed himself in a not too pleasant corner.....

I believe that the process of Congressional subpoenas work in the following way.

Any committee has to first vote as a majority to request a witness' testimony of documents.....If the request's term is then ignored, (as in the case of Trump's tax returns) a subpoena is issued.......

If the subpoena is also ignored, then the DOJ is contacted to prosecure....AND if the DOJ refuses (Barr) then the committee brings the case into a court of jurisdiction who can hold in contempt not only the witness and whomever was to hand over the requested documents, but ALSO the head of DOJ for not following the law.......and then (in this case) the House can initiate impeachment for any cabinet member.

We have 3 branches of government and the Founders developed a system where the Executive branch can yield the sword...but not the purse.

the legislative branch yields the purse.....but has almost no "sword......while the judicial branch that has neither the sword or the purse, can......nonetheless......make life miserable for the other two branches.

Barr is in SERIOUS trouble if he decides to forgo his oath to the Constitution and sides with the person that "selected" him for the job........Hopefully, Barr chooses to save his own reputation.......and hide.

Trump demands LOYALTY from his 'servants' and Barr is certainly a Trump servant.

Don't expect Barr to do anything that will offer any indication he is not 'loyal' to his master Trump.

Oh really, remind us how many bills did Obama veto?

I was discussing Barr & his master Trump; NOT Obama.

Please try & keep up with the thread topic, or just fucking leave, already ...........
Thats what I thought avoid my question little one.​

If you wanna talk crap about Obama go start another thread, and try & stay on topic.

What crap again answer the fucking Question kid, How many bills did Obama VETO and who was protecting him?

whats the matter you afraid to tell the truth???

Trump demands LOYALTY from his 'servants' and Barr is certainly a Trump servant.

Don't expect Barr to do anything that will offer any indication he is not 'loyal' to his master Trump.

I was discussing Barr & his master Trump; NOT Obama.

Please try & keep up with the thread topic, or just fucking leave, already ...........
Thats what I thought avoid my question little one.​

If you wanna talk crap about Obama go start another thread, and try & stay on topic.

What crap again answer the fucking Question kid, How many bills did Obama VETO and who was protecting him?

whats the matter you afraid to tell the truth???

How Many Bills Did Barack Obama Veto? - ThoughtCo

https://www.thoughtco.com › ... › American History › US Presidents

Jan 28, 2019 - President Barack Obama used his veto authority only four times during his tenure in the White House, the fewest of any president who ...

Again? Really?

Isn't this like the 8th or 9th time that "Obama is going down"?

I suppose it's natural to reach out for some security when scared though. How many times are you going to fool yourself though?
Dude.....you need to comprehend what I said. Show me in my quote where I said Obama is going down. Go ahead, take a moment and show me.
Good grief you are dense. Typical coming from you

Please excuse meister, his whole world seems to be coming down since the last election.

Senate and the White house, wry. As Meatloaf once said, "Two out of three ain't bad".
And maybe you can show me where I said Obama is going down. You guys just make shit up
as you go along. :auiqs.jpg:

I don't make shit up, and I never accused you of writing, "Obama is going down". I haven't even written that about Trump, of course he's as low as a human being can go - metaphorically.
When you replied to Hutch's post....just what do you think he was talking about?

You suggested Obama's people were going down. I called you a fool. Now you're just deflecting with some nonsensical symantics.

This is about the 10th time you dopes have said this shit. At what point do you not fall for the same nonsense?

Again? Really?
Isn't this like the 8th or 9th time that "Obama is going down"?
I suppose it's natural to reach out for some security when scared though. How many times are you going to fool yourself though?
"This is the beginning of the end..."
"Another breaking bombshell tonight..."
"The walls are closing in..."
"This is the tipping point..."
"The President will resign..."
"He will not serve out his term..."

This is what we've heard thousands of times for two solid years. Now you're complaining about "8th or 9th time"?

I think it's obvious who's scared here.
LOL.....
It is obvious indeed.

FB_IMG_1555655171973.jpg

And maybe you can show me where I said Obama is going down. You guys just make shit up
as you go along

Semantics are so damn difficult.....Did you or did you not state this?

Obama's legacy sucks right now, and it's not going to get any better.
If we were talking about Obama's legacy you would have had something.
Hutch was responding to my post that said this, nat.

Obama will never spend a day in jail, there is no question in my mind regarding that.
Others may....but what there will be, is a lot of is exposure

Now where in that post did I mention that Obama was going down?

Derp.....

Speak to the actual point of my post, fool.

I believe that the process of Congressional subpoenas work in the following way.

Any committee has to first vote as a majority to request a witness' testimony of documents.....If the request's term is then ignored, (as in the case of Trump's tax returns) a subpoena is issued.......

If the subpoena is also ignored, then the DOJ is contacted to prosecure....AND if the DOJ refuses (Barr) then the committee brings the case into a court of jurisdiction who can hold in contempt not only the witness and whomever was to hand over the requested documents, but ALSO the head of DOJ for not following the law.......and then (in this case) the House can initiate impeachment for any cabinet member.

We have 3 branches of government and the Founders developed a system where the Executive branch can yield the sword...but not the purse.

the legislative branch yields the purse.....but has almost no "sword......while the judicial branch that has neither the sword or the purse, can......nonetheless......make life miserable for the other two branches.

Barr is in SERIOUS trouble if he decides to forgo his oath to the Constitution and sides with the person that "selected" him for the job........Hopefully, Barr chooses to save his own reputation.......and hide.

Actually, Obama vetoed 12 bills, and of the 12, only 1 veto was overridden by Congress.

Barack Obama: Vetoed legislation - Ballotpedia

Dude.....you need to comprehend what I said. Show me in my quote where I said Obama is going down. Go ahead, take a moment and show me.

Please excuse meister, his whole world seems to be coming down since the last election.

Senate and the White house, wry. As Meatloaf once said, "Two out of three ain't bad".

I don't make shit up, and I never accused you of writing, "Obama is going down". I haven't even written that about Trump, of course he's as low as a human being can go - metaphorically.
When you replied to Hutch's post....just what do you think he was talking about?

You suggested Obama's people were going down. I called you a fool. Now you're just deflecting with some nonsensical symantics.

This is about the 10th time you dopes have said this shit. At what point do you not fall for the same nonsense?

Give it up, jake, you're a complete idiot if you take that position. More to the point, if your positions were "normal" why do you silly people have to create so many sock puppets to reinforce your "positions"?

Here's a hint....you're not normal!

Give it up, jake, you're a complete idiot if you take that position. More to the point, if your positions were "normal" why do you silly people have to create so many sock puppets to reinforce your "positions"?

^What about this mess is normal?
Who are you addressing?

You idiot! You said.....
"Isn't this like the 8th or 9th time that "Obama is going down"?"

Just where in the hell did you say 'Obama's people'? You specifically said, OBAMA. :auiqs.jpg:

Who are you addressing?

Trump is abnormal and most of those who kiss his butt aren't on the highest branches of the tree either Imagine a leader admitting to grabbing pussy ,,have 18 women accuse him of molestation, an avowed racist pos ,one who cheated 1000's of their rightful pay ,,who used his teams of lawyers ,,,as the pos is doing now, ,,,,to beat people down
this sack of human garbage is your leader???

Who are you addressing?

Trump is abnormal and most of those who kiss his butt aren't on the highest branches of the tree either Imagine a leader admitting to grabbing pussy ,,have 18 women accuse him of molestation, an avowed racist pos ,one who cheated 1000's of their rightful pay ,,who used his teams of lawyers ,,,as the pos is doing now, ,,,,to beat people down

The facts are exactly the opposite. We don't kiss his ass. YOU on the other hand, kissed obummers ass and gave him a pass for every lie he told, and for every corrupt action he took. The facts show very clearly that obummer violated the COTUS many times, and hillary is guilty of multiple felony's, but you kiss her ass and give her a pass. Why?:eusa_think:

Who are you addressing?

The facts are exactly the opposite. We don't kiss his ass. YOU on the other hand, kissed obummers ass and gave him a pass for every lie he told, and for every corrupt action he took. The facts show very clearly that obummer violated the COTUS many times, and hillary is guilty of multiple felony's, but you kiss her ass and give her a pass. Why?:eusa_think:

Well then westy may I say WTF is wrong with your guys???? Been after Hillary for how many years ?? 25? 30 ? and from the moron trump raising a birther bs charge ,you haven't laid a glove on them Meanwhile those """stupid"" dems have ensnared how many of your criminals??? with more coming

Don't forget to watch the Barr "testimony" before the House Judiciary committee next Thursday....

If Dems. are smart...they will have side by side questions regarding what Mueller WROTE and what Barr has been SPEWING to protect the orange asshole.

and westy while I appreciate your loyalty I truly believe you're barking up the wrong tree You didn't like Obama or Hillary OK that aside BUT how can you support this degenerate this blustering blabbering bully in our WH NOW ?

You idiot! You said.....
"Isn't this like the 8th or 9th time that "Obama is going down"?"

Just where in the hell did you say 'Obama's people'? You specifically said, OBAMA. :auiqs.jpg:

Adress the point and not the style, dope.
If you can.

Don't forget to watch the Barr "testimony" before the House Judiciary committee next Thursday....

If Dems. are smart...they will have side by side questions regarding what Mueller WROTE and what Barr has been SPEWING to protect the orange asshole.

Didn't Barr already tear you sleazy little Stalinists up once?

barr congressional testimony at DuckDuckGo

Yeah, you scumbags are going to do real well... :eusa_whistle:

Glad you support the pos trump the lyingest pos ever to enter our WH You're no better Might ,LIKE trump even have to pay women for sex

Glad you support the pos trump the lyingest pos ever to enter our WH You're no better Might ,LIKE trump even have to pay women for sex

Herpaderpaderpityderp.

Forum List

Back