No TRUE Catholic would vote for biden

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

this article is from the BBC and as a practicing Catholic, I don't like the wording in it here and there, but nevertheless, they get it that biden is not really Catholic, something most Catholics have known ever since they heard of biden the first time.

If you vote for a child-murder-promoting candidate, you are NOT Catholic

End of sentence.

Biden is what they call a cafeteria Catholic. He picks and chooses what part of his faith to believe.

1716052788025.png

A true Catholic?? Does one even exist? Have we ever heard any Catholic claim that they believe in the word of their god, as written in their bibles?

Biden is what they call a cafeteria Catholic. He picks and chooses what part of his faith to believe.
which means he is NOT Catholic.

The sanctity of human life is a number one issue in Catholicism. Life is to be protected, cradle to grave.

That is DOGMA.

Abortion is intrinsically evil

one of the sins you end up in Hell for if not repented of

(check out how God dealt with the Israelites who worshipped the "god" Molech, whom they sacrificed their babies to [Old Testament]-- and that's just what happend to those idolators/murderers ON EARTH

And no TRUE Christian would vote for the party that cannot define a woman, and believe a fetus is nothing more than tissue.

Yep, so no TRUE Christian should be voting for either side of the duopoly.

Yet here we are, with them doing so.

Maybe those that do are not really Christians.

And no TRUE Christian would vote for the party that cannot define a woman, and believe a fetus is nothing more than tissue.
and someone who LIES every time he opens his mouth

I'm Catholic, he says

Right, about as Catholic as an ant I saw crawling on the ground a few minutes ago...

less Catholic than the ant :banghead:

Christ himself was strictly politically neutral with one exception ... He encouraged the paying of taxes to Rome.
No, Jesus is never neutral when His Commandments are being VIOLATED egregiously...

abortion
other forms of lawlessness-- not obeying man's laws.. (yes, there is a scripture about that)

No, Jesus is never neutral when His Commandments are being VIOLATED egregiously...

abortion
other forms of lawlessness-- not obeying man's laws.. (yes, there is a scripture about that)
I said Politically neutral....he did not do politics....which is why he refused kingship offered by many or all kingdoms offered by
Satan.....other than that you are correct. He certainly knew what he disapproved of.

I said Politically neutral....he did not do politics....which is why he refused kingship offered by many or all kingdoms offered by
Satan.....other than that you are correct. He certainly knew what he disapproved of.
I'm tired of how people separate politics from religion.

If your religion says that murdering unborn children (for example) is SINFUL (to the point you go to Hell for that or for promoting it)

Your politics (how you vote, etc) had better CONFORM

or you're just a liar

I'm tired of how people separate politics from religion.

If your religion says that murdering unborn children (for example) is SINFUL (to the point you go to Hell for that or for promoting it)

Your politics (how you vote, etc) had better CONFORM

or you're just a liar
As far as I know most people don't separate them. Certainly politicians will use religion and religionists will use politics for their own means.

For me religion can only be ruined by politics.

As far as I know most people don't separate them. Certainly politicians will use religion and religionists will use politics for their own means.

For me religion can only be ruined by politics.
so you're saying if someone loves God and his Son Jesus

he has to ditch politics? Or he doesn't maybe have to ditch it but his religious thing would be better if he/she did?

Forum List

Back