Why Barr may have placed himself in a not too pleasant corner.....

I don't make shit up, and I never accused you of writing, "Obama is going down". I haven't even written that about Trump, of course he's as low as a human being can go - metaphorically.
When you replied to Hutch's post....just what do you think he was talking about?

You suggested Obama's people were going down. I called you a fool. Now you're just deflecting with some nonsensical symantics.

This is about the 10th time you dopes have said this shit. At what point do you not fall for the same nonsense?

Give it up, jake, you're a complete idiot if you take that position. More to the point, if your positions were "normal" why do you silly people have to create so many sock puppets to reinforce your "positions"?

Here's a hint....you're not normal!

^What about this mess is normal?
Who are you addressing?

Trump is abnormal and most of those who kiss his butt aren't on the highest branches of the tree either Imagine a leader admitting to grabbing pussy ,,have 18 women accuse him of molestation, an avowed racist pos ,one who cheated 1000's of their rightful pay ,,who used his teams of lawyers ,,,as the pos is doing now, ,,,,to beat people down
this sack of human garbage is your leader???

I believe that the process of Congressional subpoenas work in the following way.

Any committee has to first vote as a majority to request a witness' testimony of documents.....If the request's term is then ignored, (as in the case of Trump's tax returns) a subpoena is issued.......

If the subpoena is also ignored, then the DOJ is contacted to prosecure....AND if the DOJ refuses (Barr) then the committee brings the case into a court of jurisdiction who can hold in contempt not only the witness and whomever was to hand over the requested documents, but ALSO the head of DOJ for not following the law.......and then (in this case) the House can initiate impeachment for any cabinet member.

We have 3 branches of government and the Founders developed a system where the Executive branch can yield the sword...but not the purse.

the legislative branch yields the purse.....but has almost no "sword......while the judicial branch that has neither the sword or the purse, can......nonetheless......make life miserable for the other two branches.

Barr is in SERIOUS trouble if he decides to forgo his oath to the Constitution and sides with the person that "selected" him for the job........Hopefully, Barr chooses to save his own reputation.......and hide.
Look how far you've fallen...
...why don't they just subpoena schiffs [sp] evidence of collusion to get what they want?

Senate and the White house, wry. As Meatloaf once said, "Two out of three ain't bad".
And maybe you can show me where I said Obama is going down. You guys just make shit up
as you go along. :auiqs.jpg:

I don't make shit up, and I never accused you of writing, "Obama is going down". I haven't even written that about Trump, of course he's as low as a human being can go - metaphorically.
When you replied to Hutch's post....just what do you think he was talking about?

You suggested Obama's people were going down. I called you a fool. Now you're just deflecting with some nonsensical symantics.

This is about the 10th time you dopes have said this shit. At what point do you not fall for the same nonsense?

You idiot! You said.....
"Isn't this like the 8th or 9th time that "Obama is going down"?"

Just where in the hell did you say 'Obama's people'? You specifically said, OBAMA. :auiqs.jpg:

Adress the point and not the style, dope.
If you can.

Nobody can read that diminished mind of your Jake. If you can't articulate what you
mean, don't expect anyone to do that for you......dope.

Give it up, jake, you're a complete idiot if you take that position. More to the point, if your positions were "normal" why do you silly people have to create so many sock puppets to reinforce your "positions"?

Here's a hint....you're not normal!

^What about this mess is normal?
Who are you addressing?

Trump is abnormal and most of those who kiss his butt aren't on the highest branches of the tree either Imagine a leader admitting to grabbing pussy ,,have 18 women accuse him of molestation, an avowed racist pos ,one who cheated 1000's of their rightful pay ,,who used his teams of lawyers ,,,as the pos is doing now, ,,,,to beat people down
this sack of human garbage is your leader???

April 21 at 5:28 PM

About this website

MSNBC.COM

‘Barr didn’t spin the report, he just lied’
Former US attorney Joyce Vance, MSNBC political analyst Rick Stengel, MSNBC national affairs analyst John Heilemann, and Donny Deutsch on the stark differences between what AG Barr said during his press conference and what was in the 448-page Mueller report

Didn't Barr already tear you sleazy little Stalinists up once?

Ahhh, NO !!!..........

Barr is a Trump STOOGE.....who now has to DEFEND his shameful BIASES with his 4 paged-summary declaring his love for an orange clown......LMAO

Last edited:
Oh really, remind us how many bills did Obama veto?

I was discussing Barr & his master Trump; NOT Obama.

Please try & keep up with the thread topic, or just fucking leave, already ...........
Thats what I thought avoid my question little one.​

If you wanna talk crap about Obama go start another thread, and try & stay on topic.

What crap again answer the fucking Question kid, How many bills did Obama VETO and who was protecting him?

whats the matter you afraid to tell the truth???

How Many Bills Did Barack Obama Veto? - ThoughtCo

https://www.thoughtco.com › ... › American History › US Presidents

Jan 28, 2019 - President Barack Obama used his veto authority only four times during his tenure in the White House, the fewest of any president who ...

and connect the dots Edward...............

I was discussing Barr & his master Trump; NOT Obama.

Please try & keep up with the thread topic, or just fucking leave, already ...........

If you wanna talk crap about Obama go start another thread, and try & stay on topic.

What crap again answer the fucking Question kid, How many bills did Obama VETO and who was protecting him?

Jan 28, 2019 - President Barack Obama used his veto authority only four times during his tenure in the White House, the fewest of any president who ...

You asked the question I answered If you have something else to say I'll read it

You asked the question I answered If you have something else to say I'll read it

Seriously you are a senior citizen and cant figure out Harry Reid protected Obama? hell Ronnies own party shut the government down a few times

You idiot! You said.....

Just where in the hell did you say 'Obama's people'? You specifically said, OBAMA. :auiqs.jpg:

If you can.

Nobody can read that diminished mind of your Jake. If you can't articulate what you

^Another loser afraid to engage
Who the hell is Jake?

You idiot! You said.....

If you can.

^Another loser afraid to engage
Who the hell is Jake?

Poor fakey mcfakerson, no one, except you, is so stupid that we didn't figure out you are a Jake sock long ago.

Forum List

Back