FBI "Mischaracterized" Documents in Trump Case.

Ummmmm, they ADMITTED to doing it.

Silly child.
Nope.

Nobody "Mischaracterized" any Documents, except maybe Trump himself.

This is from a leftist publication, so it has to be true, amiright?

Prosecutors: Docs in boxes seized from Mar-a-Lago were inadvertently jumbled​

Special counsel Jack Smith’s team acknowledged mischaracterizing the issue at a recent hearing in the Trump classified documents case, but said the reordering was not significant.

I mean, it doesn't say 'fabricated' but maybe someone can 'splain the difference to this simple, old Country boy.

Now, here's another source, which is important because certain types are incapable of understanding anything they didn't hear from the media. As told to them by trusted sources like Dan Rather and Tater Stelter.

House Judiciary Committee investigates 'manipulated' evidence seized by FBI in Trump classified records probe

House Judiciary Committee investigates 'manipulated' evidence seized by FBI in Trump classified records probe​

Special counsel Jack Smith said in a filing 'there are some boxes where the order of items within that box is not the same as in the associated scans'​

They don't use the word "Fabricated here, either. I guess that's a word that's off-limits.

To me, just being a simple old Country Boy, it seems to me that if you manipulate evidence, on purpose, and if you 'jumble' evidence -- On purpose. That is done for one reason and one reason only -- To change the meaning of the evidence

Maybe somebody can explain to me the difference. Isn't fabricating evidence the same as changing the meaning of evidence? Even if it doesn't have the same, exact meaning, it has the same exact effect -- Misinformation. Disinformation. Same-Same

And an OBTW for my Conservative friends..... Yes, Speaker Johnson (who I am NO fan of) wants to protect the Special Counsel LAW. Not Jack Smith. The Law itself.

Because if the law enabling a special counsel is repealed, we might have more troube come January of next year when our New AG (Hopefully RDS) appoints 20 or 30 Special Counsels to look into the dems' activities.

That's gonna be fun

Trump Made It A Felony To Mishandle Classified Documents In 2018
The FBI search of the former president's Florida property was focused on mishandled presidential materials, according to reports.

Nope.

Nobody "Mischaracterized" any Documents, except maybe Trump himself.

Trump made mishandling documents a felony in 2018.

Forum List

Back