Zone1 Israel rejects two state solution

None of the other Arab countries want them.
Biden should be pressuring Egypt to take them. They’re mostly Egyptians anyway. Instead, he wants to force Israel to give them their own state - when the Muslims have continued to insist they want to wipe Israel out to sea.

Israel rejects a 2 state solution as a resolution to a war started by Hamas with the intent of invading Israel. Evil like what was demonstrated on 10/7 cannot be rewarded.
It would be the same as negotiating with terrorists.

Reminds me of the snake fable Trump likes to tell. (Sometimes it’s a scorpion fable.) It basically says that creatures programmed to harm and kill will plead they’ve “changed their spots” when they’re desperate for survival, but as soon as you trust them, they revert to what they always were.

"Out of the very stones [Arabs] will fabricate such a tower of falsehoods
that you can only stand and gape in wonder and admiration at their fruitful invention." --Isabel Burton

“One day, millions of men will leave the Southern Hemisphere to go to the Northern Hemisphere. And they will not go there as friends. Because they will go there to conquer it. And they will conquer it with their sons. The wombs of our women will give us victory.” – Houari Boumedienne, President of Algeria, at the U.N. in 1974

“I have been made victorious through terror.” – (Bukhari 4.52.220 - Mohammad)

Why would Israel accept a two-state solution with people who supported and cheered the Muslim terrorists‘ disgusting, unimaginable torture of innocent Israeli women?

Read it if you can. I had a difficult time getting through it, as it describes the subhuman savages and what they did to innocent Jews.

They should have a state when they are ready for a state, and not before.

You don't give a toddler the keys to a car. In similar fashion, you so not give sovereignty over a nation-state to infantile troglodytes who see murder as their top priority in life.

What Israel wants should be up to them. I for keeping our opinions and money to ourselves. So the limit of my opinion in regard to Israel is that I wouldn't live in a country where absolutely nobody has any constitutional rights.

What Israel wants should be up to them. I for keeping our opinions and money to ourselves. So the limit of my opinion in regard to Israel is that I wouldn't live in a country where absolutely nobody has any constitutional rights.
and you feel the same about Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, Canada, and the United Kingdom?

Well, they will probably have to kill 2 million Gazans .
At some point, the survivors will have to acknowledge that Hamas' reason for existence is a futile mission. They are stupid, but even stupid, gullible folks eventually catch on.

and you feel the same about Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, Canada, and the United Kingdom?

In what regard? I likewise don't want our taxpayer funds supporting any those countries either. In regard for personal freedoms, Canadians have constitutional rights and so I look favorably at that.

In what regard? I likewise don't want our taxpayer funds supporting any those countries either. In regard for personal freedoms, Canadians have constitutional rights and so I look favorably at that.
there are no constitutional rights in those countries either

The United States and other countries are applying pressure on Israel to okay a Palestinian state. Israel rejects that plan.

A reminder for the history ignorant here;
There already was a "two state solution", brokered by the U.N. back in1948, and rejected by the Arab/Muslim states in that region.
The reasons it didn't work then still remain, with the addition of Islamic Jihad Iran, which is funding Hamas and Hezbollah.

1948 Arab-Israeli War - Wikipedia

The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict and the Long Shadow of 1948 - The New

1948 Palestine war - Wikipedia

Arab-Israeli wars | History, Conflict, Causes, Summary, & Facts

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

This should be good enough starter. I may add more later if needed. (errands to run.)

Last edited:
At some point, the survivors will have to acknowledge that Hamas' reason for existence is a futile mission. They are stupid, but even stupid, gullible folks eventually catch on.

No they do not. Evil persists without reason. Democrats are evil and they support Hamas evil. Neither has caught on in fifty years. You think another fifty years will make a difference? If you do, you are stupid and gullible, and you don't catch on.

The United States and other countries are applying pressure on Israel to okay a Palestinian state. Israel rejects that plan.

No they aren't ...Biden just betrayed them on the world stage

Biden's UN betrayal of Israel is a victory for Hamas​

3 days ago — The U.N. Security Council adopts Resolution 2728 (2024) 14-0, demanding an immediate ceasefire to Israel's war with Hamas in the Gaza Strip ..

Everyone seems to forget Israel role in the defense of Not HAVING Islamic rule OUT SIDE of Israel.

Forum List

Back