Why are we being punished for Adam's sin? is it true story?

OH and P.S. braindead, I always argue for the legalization of drugs, but my arguements are MUCH STRONGER than your weak ass thinking.....

Have a nice day !

OH< and GOD still loves you :)

Powerman said:
Why would you want to ignore me? I'm always blatantly honest on this forum. Which is much more than we can say for most of the Christians on this board who will spout out lies whenever it supports their agenda. I offer factual information, insight, and logic. Nothing more and nothing less. .

NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS??? BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

And yet on the very next post you feel obligated to insert a few personal attacks on me.

Your self appraisal is very weak...........

You must not have very many friends.....

Powerman said:
Why would you want to ignore me? I'm always blatantly honest on this forum. Which is much more than we can say for most of the Christians on this board who will spout out lies whenever it supports their agenda. I offer factual information, insight, and logic. Nothing more and nothing less. Do I think that religion is silly? Yes. Do I hate Christians? No. Of course not. My problem isn't with the morals or teachings of Christianity. My problem is more with the Bible than anything else. New testament isn't so bad but nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing in the Old Testament should be taken seriously. At least 30% of it is immoral trash.

I don't understand how everyone thinks I'm some evil person just because I don't believe in the same things as you all. Take any 3rd party person and try to tell them the story of Christianity. They'd look at you like you were crazy if you wanted them to believe all of it. Rightfully so.

So the main difference between me and the Christians here is this:

We all know that the stories in the Bible are hard to believe...

Christians: Yeah it seems like completely impossible bullshit but it's a matter of "faith" so we don't question it.

Me: It really is completely impossible bullshit and anyone who believes in it is falling for the worst prank of all. Why would anyone believe in such nonsense?

That's the big difference. We both see the same stories and probably both think they are silly. Difference is, I don't believe in it. And most of the people that "believe" are really just hedging and playing the odds just in case anyway.

There comes a point in someones life where you have to sit down and seriously ask yourself : "Is there really some invisible creator out there that cares whether or not I masturbate?" My answer to that cosmic question is probably not.

I don't think you get ignored for your message so much as your method of delivery. Usually people don't respond well to condescension.

LuvRPgrl said:
Have a nice day...Oh, and by the way

GOD LOVES YOU

LuvRPgrl said:
Have a nice day !

Why do you flaunt God's love around? Seems rather tacky to me. "God still loves you, nah nah nah nah naaaaaaaaaah nahhhhhh"

LuvRPgrl said:
OH and P.S. braindead, I always argue for the legalization of drugs, but my arguements are MUCH STRONGER than your weak ass thinking.....

Have a nice day !

Did somebody say "tool?"

LuvRPgrl said:
I dont think Moses was attempting to alter a previously written book, and claim his version is correct, and the other one is a lie. You savy the difference? FUCK?

Really? Then how do you explain that the story of Noah is essentially a plagerism of the epic of Gilgamesh? Do you really think that Genesis is factual?

Powerman said:
Really? Then how do you explain that the story of Noah is essentially a plagerism of the epic of Gilgamesh? Do you really think that Genesis is factual?
That's true, Gilgamesh and Noah lived pretty similar lives. I hear they might have been college roommates.

Hagbard Celine said:
That's true, Gilgamesh and Noah lived pretty similar lives. I hear they might have been college roommates.

Yeah I think they started Skull and Bones together

The ClayTaurus said:
Why do you flaunt God's love around? Seems rather tacky to me. "God still loves you, nah nah nah nah naaaaaaaaaah nahhhhhh"

awwwwwww, Im just having fun...

by the way, I have developed some serious respect for your attitude. My initial introduction to reading your posts were slanted very left. I have found that you are in fact, quite open minded about many things.

Powerman said:

Just because two stories may conincidentally be very similiar, doesnt automatically make it plagerism.

Is Genesis factual? Yes, I find it striking that many of the things God made as a law for the Jews to follow, turns out our science has proven many, if not all, to be quite healthy practices.

But anyways, people who come to know the true and only God, do so through personal experiences of their own. Yours is waiting for you, but arrogance and bitterness wont allow it to happen. You have to put those tools down to walk the path,,,,but its IS YOUR CHOICE. Remain bitter, or find some true peace and happiness. I have found mine, these battles , internet etc., are just mop up measures. The war has already been won, we are just cleaning up the mess now.... (we, being Christians)

Hagbard Celine said:

Hey, maybe they were gay, after all, the gay gene had to survive too????

LuvRPgrl said:
awwwwwww, Im just having fun...

by the way, I have developed some serious respect for your attitude. My initial introduction to reading your posts were slanted very left. I have found that you are in fact, quite open minded about many things.

You shouldn't do that. It's easier to argue with me if you just call me a close-minded liberal...

Seriously though, thanks for noticing. Appreciated.

The ClayTaurus said:
You shouldn't do that. It's easier to argue with me if you just call me a close-minded liberal...

I actually dont like arguing as much as many people think :), however, if you disagree with what I just said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:):):)

The ClayTaurus said:

I also think that alot of people, myself included, are labeled falsely as close minded, because when I am open minded about a topic that I am pondering on, I dont ask questions very often about it.

Hence, when I am open minded about something, no one knows, except my wife.

LuvRPgrl said:
I do not smoke, never have, never will. But,,,,,,,,,, I do fight for smokers rights. Go figure
and we thank you. God knows, you are one of the few.

LuvRPgrl said:
I also think that alot of people, myself included, are labeled falsely as close minded, because when I am open minded about a topic that I am pondering on, I dont ask questions very often about it.

Hence, when I am open minded about something, no one knows, except my wife.

Why not ask questions about that which you are pondering?

Forum List

Back