The pictures that just perfectly represent America to Moslems in Iraq!!!

Confident

Nov 4, 2005
Round The World
-----------

this is the democracy has been brought to Iraq
this is the freedom
this is the justness

now! do u know why more than 2000 americans were killed in Iraq and more than 22000 injured,, 7000 seriously injured?

is she a woman?
r u sure??

iraqis_tortured_abc-b.jpg

iraqis_tortured_wp-e.jpg

iraqis_tortured_wp-j.jpg

iraqis_tortured_wp-g.jpg

what a mercy!!!

iraqis_tortured_wp-f.jpg

and you can see!!! it's a good job!!

iraqis_tortured_abc-a.jpg

Confident said:
-----------

this is the freedom
this is the justness

now! do u know why more than 2000 americans were killed in Iraq and more than 22000 injured,, 7000 seriously injured?

is she a woman?
r u sure??

Did I miss your defense of the "head-cutter-offers?

Go ahead, bow down - oops, might not want to do that since they're still running around cutting off western heads. NOtice I said western and not American?

Said1 said:
. NOtice I said western and not American?

when u ask them they say:

those westerns are working with americans...

why r they friends with canada, finland, japan, denmark, and others
I just tell u here their thinking without saying they are right or wrong..

Confident said:
when u ask them they say:

those westerns are working with americans...

And that makes it ok? Like I said "Glory be to the head-cutter-offer".

why r they friends with canada, finland, japan, denmark, and others
I just tell u here their thinking without saying they are right or wrong..

They aren't. Are you living under a rock somewhere? Probably.

And these women? Were they treated with the same respect that is supposedly afforded to all Muslim women? Probably. I'm sure they were beaten and rapped.

simona_pari_simona_torretta.jpg

The Bulgarians? Were they released unharmed? Are their heads still intact, where they should be, above their shoulders? Really, I have no idea.

bulgarian.jpg

Mr. P said:
Oh come on, just alittle…

Hey Confident! Real Moslem men have sex with pigs, and like it too.
Now that's just tacky Mr. P. I think we can agree that both sides are guilty of savagery--just that the radical Muslims are more guilty of it.

Hagbard Celine said:
Now that's just tacky Mr. P. I think we can agree that both sides are guilty of savagery--just that the radical Muslims are more guilty of it.

Nah tacky is burning, killing, then hanging four guys on a bridge; then whining about underpants and fake menstral blood. That is tacky.

Hagbard Celine said:
Tacky? I don't think so, I think it's sick to have sex with a pig. :dunno:

Said1 said:
What happened to this Polish woman?

polish_hostage.jpg

HAHHAHAHHAHA, YEA, ISLAM, THE RELIGION OF PEACE !!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY to laugh at the lady's expense, its just the irony of it all.

Mr. P said:
Tacky? I don't think so, I think it's sick to have sex with a pig. :dunno:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Hey confident,,,Your allah is a faggot pig eating piece of swine.

Confident said:
-----------

this is the freedom
this is the justness

is she a woman?
r u sure??

]

Yes, she is a woman, ALL woman. Very pretty too. Notice she can show her face in public ! :)

The REAL question is,,,,IS HE DEAD???

YES you say?

GOOD I say !

The only problem with that picture is he doesnt have a bloody boot print on his face, BOOTPRINT OF AN AMERICAN MARINE

Yes confident, we are over there killing YOUR PEOPLE. SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD, fuck em up, beat their cowardly asses into submission, whats even worse is, we have set up a democratic Constitution, women can vote, Iraqis are not under their control anymore,,,,argggggggggggg, the AGONY of it all.:)

Hey man, have a nice day (as we in California like to say:) )

Hagbard Celine said:

More guilty? How is that? They do it more often? They do more brutal acts of savegry? BOTH? Its supported by some of their govts?

How long have you hated America?

LuvRPgrl said:
Yes, she is a woman, ALL woman. Very pretty too. Notice she can show her face in public ! :)

The REAL question is,,,,IS HE DEAD???

YES you say?

GOOD I say !

The only problem with that picture is he doesnt have a bloody boot print on his face, BOOTPRINT OF AN AMERICAN MARINE

Yes confident, we are over there killing YOUR PEOPLE. SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD, fuck em up, beat their cowardly asses into submission, whats even worse is, we have set up a democratic Constitution, women can vote, Iraqis are not under their control anymore,,,,argggggggggggg, the AGONY of it all.:)

Hey man, have a nice day (as we in California like to say:) )
Yea, what he said, and have PORK chop for dinner too. :funnyface

Forum List

Back