Why are poorest states mostly GOP; Richest mostly Dem???

But keeping a lot of people voting against their own interests is an uphill battle -- and Republicans are slowly but surely losing it.
Who the hell are you to try to tell people whom you don't know what's in their best interests, you arrogant ass?

It's a very common mistake -- confusing my brilliance for arrogance. Don't be too hard on yourself, it happens a lot.
I'm confusing nothing...You're an arrogant ass, who is about as brilliant as a common street thug.

Yeah, Bucs, we really give a fuck what you think about anything. I like your new "Hardcandy" identity

well same goes for you 57 states.

I don't know where you get that number, you need to go listen to that statement again, he said he had been to 57 states with 1 to go and his people wouldn't let him go to Alaska ahd Hawaii, by my count that makes 60.

here's a link obama 57 states gaffe - Bing Videos

Yep, he's really that stupid.

When Obama wins, I will blame you too.

Ain't it obvious? Republicans actually do help the poor, Democrats keep the poor.

Republicans are most of the poor. They get their welfare checks and hate everyone else that gets one as well.

Most of them spend it on drugs, I saw it first hand in Orlando and NC. It's pretty sad, really.

Whow, I didn't think you two would come on so quickly to confirm what I said about the poor and Democrats. Thanks for the back.

I want to hear once Mr. Obama say: you can do whatever you set your mind to and most importantly work for in this country.

We have first and foremost become a nation of slackers.

America's 10 Poorest States: 24/7 Wall St.

If the Democrats only vote to give more free shit to the poor....why are their states usually more wealthy? And if GOP policies are truly meant to make everyone wealthier, to REALLY help the poor by getting them jobs.......then why are the poorest states so RED???

Poorest: Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, W Virginia, Louisiana, South Carolina (look at the pic, they have the yellow "Dont Tread on Me" flag flying ABOVE their own state flag what a bunch of yahoos), Kentucky, Alabama, North Carolina.

America’s Richest States - 24/7 Wall St.

Richest: Maryland, Alaska, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Virginia, Hawaii, Delaware, California.

With the exception of Alaska....few of the richest states seem to hold a high number of...Tea Partiers. But among the poorest states.....seems there is a Tea Party every weekend.

I dont get it. Seems the poorest states would be filled with the most Democrats (vote to give more to the poor) and the richest states would vote to give less aid to the poor and be filled with Republicans.

Why should you care. You're sitting this one out. Remember?

There are other races besides the presidential on to vote on in November.
I will be voting on those but not for either presidential candidate.

"The party that identifies itself as home to labor unions and middle-class families might be in for a wake-up call. A recent report from The Heritage Foundation says that the Democratic Party is the new "party of the rich."

A review of Internal Revenue Service data conducted by Michael Franc, vice president of government relations at Heritage — a conservative think-tank — found that Democrats control the majority of the country's wealthiest congressional jurisdictions, and that more than half of the most affluent households are located in the 18 states where Democrats control both Senate seats."

Heritage Foundation Study Finds Democrats Represent More Wealthy Districts Than Republicans | Fox News

See I can find articles on the Internet that say just the opposite.

So, all kinds of important questions here. For example, if Democratic concepts and ideals are harmful to economic process, then why is it that Democratic heavy jurisdictions tend to be wealthier than Republican ones? If we are to believe what the Republicans say about the Democrats, then those jurisdictions that are heavily Democratic should be floundering and among the poorest, not the richest.

Also, considering that heavily Democratic jurisdictions are wealthier than Republican ones, then that means that most rich people are themselves Democrats. And that really blows to shit the GOP line about how Democrats want to spend other people's money, in terms of taxation issues. Based on your information, we are forced to conclude that in fact what's actually happening is that rich people are the ones who want their taxes to be raised, and that the only people who are fighting it are less wealthy people.

Congratulations. You've just proved that your sig line, Liberalism is financed by the dividends from Conservatism, is a load of crap.

Last edited:
Probably because Dems value education more than Reps and spend accordingly. ignorant people don't thrive.

So you're not taking care of our black friends like you say you are? Because they sure as hell aren't "thriving".

I want to hear once Mr. Obama say: you can do whatever you set your mind to and most importantly work for in this country.

We have first and foremost become a nation of slackers.

I am not going to work for my country, I am going to work for me and my family, which will take care of my country.

If the Democrats only vote to give more free shit to the poor....why are their states usually more wealthy? And if GOP policies are truly meant to make everyone wealthier, to REALLY help the poor by getting them jobs.......then why are the poorest states so RED???

Poorest: Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, W Virginia, Louisiana, South Carolina (look at the pic, they have the yellow "Dont Tread on Me" flag flying ABOVE their own state flag what a bunch of yahoos), Kentucky, Alabama, North Carolina.

Richest: Maryland, Alaska, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Virginia, Hawaii, Delaware, California.

With the exception of Alaska....few of the richest states seem to hold a high number of...Tea Partiers. But among the poorest states.....seems there is a Tea Party every weekend.

I dont get it. Seems the poorest states would be filled with the most Democrats (vote to give more to the poor) and the richest states would vote to give less aid to the poor and be filled with Republicans.

Here is a little top ten list for you the top ten states with the highest debt.
10- Oregon
9- Rhode Island
8- Delaware
7- Massachusetts
6- California
5- New Mexico
4- North Dakota
3- New Jersey
2- Hawaii
1- Connecticut
With the exception of North Dakota you might notice the other nine states are Democratic and more than a few of them are on your richest states list, Makes one wonder how these rich states manage to lose so much money.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=states%20with%20the%20highest%20debt&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2F2011%2F10%2F24%2Fstates-debt-combined-may-exceed-4-trillion_n_1029162.html&ei=HZRjUJroK-Lq2AW3s4GYDw&usg=AFQjCNHHRwGv4bXFSQ8D0F9eYIKdXx9h5Q

well same goes for you 57 states.

I don't know where you get that number, you need to go listen to that statement again, he said he had been to 57 states with 1 to go and his people wouldn't let him go to Alaska ahd Hawaii, by my count that makes 60.

here's a link obama 57 states gaffe - Bing Videos

Yep, he's really that stupid.

When Obama wins, I will blame you too.

And when he gets his ass handed to him, I gusss you'll blame yourself. After all he's continually showing his ignorance when he's off the prompter. That has to be your falult.

Here is a little top ten list for you the top ten states with the highest debt.
10- Oregon
9- Rhode Island
8- Delaware
7- Massachusetts
6- California
5- New Mexico
4- North Dakota
3- New Jersey
2- Hawaii
1- Connecticut
With the exception of North Dakota you might notice the other nine states are Democratic and more than a few of them are on your richest states list, Makes one wonder how these rich states manage to lose so much money.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=states%20with%20the%20highest%20debt&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2F2011%2F10%2F24%2Fstates-debt-combined-may-exceed-4-trillion_n_1029162.html&ei=HZRjUJroK-Lq2AW3s4GYDw&usg=AFQjCNHHRwGv4bXFSQ8D0F9eYIKdXx9h5Q

Now that ND is having an oil boom they won't be on that list long.

Forum List

Back