Poll: Any undecided USMB members still?

Are you still undecided between Obama and Romney?

• Yes

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 91.7%

• Total voters

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
As adamant as most of us are, I was wondering if ANY on this board couls still be swayed one way or the other in the coming debates?

I'm decided....that neither will get my vote. I'll sit this one out.

However, should either candidate come out, and encourage his party to strongly reaffirm their support for cops and firemen, and encourage states and cities to make budget, pay and benefits cuts for cops and firemen a last resort.....maybe I'd reconsider.

But as it is...neither would ever do that, nor would their party. The voters will flock to "Support the Troops" bumber stickers and flag waving....and rightfully so. But generally dont give a fuck, or sometimes openly despise...the "other" men and women who "protect us".

However, should either candidate come out, and encourage his party to strongly reaffirm their support for cops and firemen, and encourage states and cities to make budget, pay and benefits cuts for cops and firemen a last resort.....maybe I'd reconsider.

But as it is...neither would ever do that, nor would their party. The voters will flock to "Support the Troops" bumber stickers and flag waving....and rightfully so. But generally dont give a fuck, or sometimes openly despise...the "other" men and women who "protect us".

I don't want to see you talking about it then.

The only thing I am undecided about is wondering if an empty chair...would actually be better than Obama.
Instead of meeting with world leaders today - he went on the View.

Just tell people you did. For some reason it magically makes your comments matter.

I was never going to vote for Obama under any circumstances, so I had to decide whether or not to vote for the GOP nominee.

I decided not to some months ago, before all the other GOP candidates had washed out.

The GOP of today deserves Obama's re-election. After all, they have worked so hard to achieve it, who am I to stand in their way of earning it?

Last edited:
I'm a moderate so I'm still undecided, these choices are too darn hard, all this politics make me sleepy. What are the issues this time? Is that damned Boooosh up for reelection? I keep hearing Obama talk about how awful Boooosh was I hope we get somebody in the White house that can undo all the damage Booooooooooooooooooooosh has caused these past 4 years

I have not yet decided if there is even one intelligent, rational, coherent reason to vote for the re-election of the failed incumbent.

But I am certainly leaning toward "no."

Yank, my humble opinion is that the "sway the undecideds" phase of this election is over. I think most people entrenched themselves pretty early and pretty deeply. Add all the swing states together and I'll bet there aren't 800,000 undecideds left.

Now it's all about getting the base fired up and trying to win the battle for turnout.

just mho.

Yank, my humble opinion is that the "sway the undecideds" phase of this election is over. I think most people entrenched themselves pretty early and pretty deeply. Add all the swing states together and I'll bet there aren't 800,000 undecideds left.

Now it's all about getting the base fired up and trying to win the battle for turnout.

just mho.

Ayup.

Polling indicates that a fair percentage of voters (varying by state, of course) are still undecided.

That there are still so many undecided voters does not bode well AT ALL for the incumbent.

Forum List

Back