Why are poorest states mostly GOP; Richest mostly Dem???

Good question! Mainly because right wingers are poor and stupid. They seem to think that being poor, stupid, and obedient sheep to the (R), will one day "trickle down" and magically make them rich.

Except for Romney and Bush of course. How can republicans only care about the rich as you idiots always whine but still be poor?

Idiot.

There are mega rich greedy myopic Pubs, and then there are Pub dupes, like you.

Pubs ruin the nonrich and the country (sig pp 1) and lie and fear monger the dupes (sig pp3). Change the channel. LOL!

Republicans want to say it's because those Red States have so many black people. But then, you look at the poor and a lot of them are white.

The problem is because Republican white wingers only have contempt for education. It's why Rick Santorum says college is for snobs and smart people aren't welcome in the Republican party and Bay Buchanan says Republicans don't want any "elites". Without education, you don't have science and technology. Don't get me started on "science". Republicans will say, "But we have more degrees". But how much is a degree in "Bible Study" worth? We call that a "BS".

Speaking of black people__ why are they still economically depressed in those so-called blue states? Huh__ libs? Yea, your math is bull shit as usual.

Republicans want to say it's because those Red States have so many black people. But then, you look at the poor and a lot of them are white.

The problem is because Republican white wingers only have contempt for education. It's why Rick Santorum says college is for snobs and smart people aren't welcome in the Republican party and Bay Buchanan says Republicans don't want any "elites". Without education, you don't have science and technology. Don't get me started on "science". Republicans will say, "But we have more degrees". But how much is a degree in "Bible Study" worth? We call that a "BS".

Not every trade requires a college degree.

Education isn't a Constitutional right no matter how much you idiots libturds want it to be.

As a matter of fact some of the wealthiest and successful people do not have college degrees, Bill Gates being one.

Good question! Mainly because right wingers are poor and stupid. They seem to think that being poor, stupid, and obedient sheep to the (R), will one day "trickle down" and magically make them rich.

Well, look...

The board dumbass tried and failed again.

Look at those states and then look at their geneology. They were, back in the day, BLUE STATES (before we called them such) and they were a lot worse.

Old habits die hard, but they are getting better.

You bastards are just way to easy.

You need to write whoever gave you your education and ask for your money back.

America's 10 Poorest States: 24/7 Wall St.

If the Democrats only vote to give more free shit to the poor....why are their states usually more wealthy? And if GOP policies are truly meant to make everyone wealthier, to REALLY help the poor by getting them jobs.......then why are the poorest states so RED???

Poorest: Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, W Virginia, Louisiana, South Carolina (look at the pic, they have the yellow "Dont Tread on Me" flag flying ABOVE their own state flag what a bunch of yahoos), Kentucky, Alabama, North Carolina.

America’s Richest States - 24/7 Wall St.

Richest: Maryland, Alaska, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Virginia, Hawaii, Delaware, California.

With the exception of Alaska....few of the richest states seem to hold a high number of...Tea Partiers. But among the poorest states.....seems there is a Tea Party every weekend.

I dont get it. Seems the poorest states would be filled with the most Democrats (vote to give more to the poor) and the richest states would vote to give less aid to the poor and be filled with Republicans.

Who are you voting for today?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You need to write whoever gave you your education and ask for your money back.

He has an education? I think Deenie Weenie is a kindergarten dropout... he gave up at tracing his hands on paper plates.

:badgrin:

At least try and be consistent,yesterday,or was that 5 min ago they were all rich and evil??!!

The contempt the left show for their fellow man is disgusting,the party of tolerance forward thinking ,and compassion??

New york has a larger debt then most countries so does Cal.what does that say about the liberal way of things.

I agree. With such a lame, and predictable response as that from a low IQ right winger such as yourself, I rest my case :up:

Last edited:
Soggy, Im not voting. Im now mostly just pointing out stupid shit about both parties and the people who are blindly loyal to them.

This thread brought out a little secret: That the far right Southern states take in FAR more government welfare aid and money than they pay in. So, far right ultra Republican South Carolina...is actually a welfare state of the Feds. SC takes far more than it gives, and the GOP owns that state from top to bottom. AND...the fact that so many of the poor on food stamps are white trailor trash...not just blacks and mexicans.

I agree. With such a lame, and predictable response as that from a low IQ right winger such as yourself, I rest my case :up:

The only thing resting is your brain. In fact, I don't think it ever works.

I would suspect it hinges more on education than money. Perhaps it explains the reason Republican are so against educating the masses. In fact, it was Jefferson that harped on educating the masses as one of the answers to allow the nation to become more democratic. It would be interesting to see if some organizations have checked out the educational level of the typical Republican and Democratic political advertisments. Perhaps the Democrats have overlooked a large pool of voters, not in their policies but in their advertisements? We know that psychologists, and other experts are used in the millions of dollars spent on political propaganda.

Why do you feel the need to lie about us educating people? The inner cities tend to be run by Democrats and they have appalling educational success.

America's 10 Poorest States: 24/7 Wall St.

If the Democrats only vote to give more free shit to the poor....why are their states usually more wealthy? And if GOP policies are truly meant to make everyone wealthier, to REALLY help the poor by getting them jobs.......then why are the poorest states so RED???

Poorest: Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, W Virginia, Louisiana, South Carolina , Kentucky, Alabama, North Carolina.

America’s Richest States - 24/7 Wall St.

Richest: Maryland, Alaska, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Virginia, Hawaii, Delaware, California.

With the exception of Alaska....few of the richest states seem to hold a high number of...Tea Partiers. But among the poorest states.....seems there is a Tea Party every weekend.

I dont get it. Seems the poorest states would be filled with the most Democrats (vote to give more to the poor) and the richest states would vote to give less aid to the poor and be filled with Republicans.

Tea partiers have nothing to do with it. It's really very simple. You liberals are much RICHER (WEALTHIER) than we conservatives. So the old liberal adage that democrats are the poor and Republicans are the rich is total out and out bullshit. You answered your own question my friend:

"If the Democrats only vote to give more free shit to the poor....why are their states usually more wealthy?"

Except for Romney and Bush of course. How can republicans only care about the rich as you idiots always whine but still be poor?

Idiot.

There are mega rich greedy myopic Pubs, and then there are Pub dupes, like you.

Pubs ruin the nonrich and the country (sig pp 1) and lie and fear monger the dupes (sig pp3). Change the channel. LOL!

There are also mega rich democrats, many of them in congress, who do the same thing, fear mongering and all. And there are poor democrats who are controlled by the democrats promise of entitlements.

These facts make your post vapid.

Yeah, Bucs, we really give a fuck what you think about anything. I like your new "Hardcandy" identity

well same goes for you 57 states.

I don't know where you get that number, you need to go listen to that statement again, he said he had been to 57 states with 1 to go and his people wouldn't let him go to Alaska ahd Hawaii, by my count that makes 60.

here's a link obama 57 states gaffe - Bing Videos

Yep, he's really that stupid.

Last edited:
"The party that identifies itself as home to labor unions and middle-class families might be in for a wake-up call. A recent report from The Heritage Foundation says that the Democratic Party is the new "party of the rich."

A review of Internal Revenue Service data conducted by Michael Franc, vice president of government relations at Heritage — a conservative think-tank — found that Democrats control the majority of the country's wealthiest congressional jurisdictions, and that more than half of the most affluent households are located in the 18 states where Democrats control both Senate seats."

Heritage Foundation Study Finds Democrats Represent More Wealthy Districts Than Republicans | Fox News

See I can find articles on the Internet that say just the opposite.

Idiot.

Your right of course, and even poor people proud of the country and will gladly put the interest of the country ahead of their own.

Forum List

Back