Why Are Liberals So Upset About Comey?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I thought they liked it when rich White Men lose their jobs

I thought they liked it when rich White Men lose their jobs
They are upset because it involves Trump. If Trump jumped out of a boat save a child rfom drowning, headline would read "TRUMP CAN'T SWIM"

Some people need to make up our minds...Either we are upset or we are in love with him.

Please pick a consistent talking point, RussianWrs.
You mean like you traitors do?

• Banned
Liberals still don't know what bathroom to use

There is the question about the relationship of that firing and the investigation of the Russian interference in our elections. The senile old orange clown just gave the people that think that he was in collusion with the Russians more ammunition.

• Banned
Why don't liberals care about the millions of illegal aliens voting in America?

There is the question about the relationship of that firing and the investigation of the Russian interference in our elections. The senile old orange clown just gave the people that think that he was in collusion with the Russians more ammunition.
Can you tell me how the Russians interfered with America's elections?

Because I can tell you how Mexico and Mexicans do.

There is no question.....this is made up to allow the democrats to keep poking at Trump. Considering comey and his deputy director are under the thumb of the democrats, Trump should have fired them a long time ago......

Why don't liberals care about the millions of illegal aliens voting in America?

They didn't interfere in our election......obama did interfere in Israels election.

The only thing that really bothers me about Trump firing Comey is that Trump will now be appointing the person who will be in charge of the investigation into Russia/Trump and his campaign. Does that sound kinda fishy to anyone?
I'm also disappointed this probably means an Independent investigation will now have to be set up, which will drag this thing out even longer. I'm so friggin sick of hearing about it. It's almost as bad as Hillary's e-mail server.

There is no question.....this is made up to allow the democrats to keep poking at Trump. Considering comey and his deputy director are under the thumb of the democrats, Trump should have fired them a long time ago......
Under the thumb of the Democrats? Is that why Hillary says Comey lost her the election? Because he was "under her thumb?"

If Hillary had won, she would have fired Comey

The second in command of the FBI is the one working on the Russian story, so Comey or no Comey, that will not stop.
By the way, the second in commands wife is a big Dim operative.

As for the OP's question, this is total faux outrage by the left.
They just see this as a potential opportunity to claim this proves Trump is crooked, and to compare him to Nixon.

Did liberals ever figure out how Bush rigged 911?

The second in command of the FBI is the one working on the Russian story, so Comey or no Comey, that will not stop.
By the way, the second in commands wife is a big Dim operative.

As for the OP's question, this is total faux outrage by the left.
They just see this as a potential opportunity to claim this proves Trump is crooked, and to compare him to Nixon.
I don't think it's faux to be concerned that Trump is replacing the guy spearheading HIS investigation. Sorry, that's a reasonable concern. All the CNN vapors, yes, it's overwrought. But this is not smelling good.

The only thing that really bothers me about Trump firing Comey is that Trump will now be appointing the person who will be in charge of the investigation into Russia/Trump and his campaign. Does that sound kinda fishy to anyone?
I'm also disappointed this probably means an Independent investigation will now have to be set up, which will drag this thing out even longer. I'm so friggin sick of hearing about it. It's almost as bad as Hillary's e-mail server.

No. There is no Trump/Russia issue...it was made up so the democrats could attack Trump....as we see since every head of every agency keeps telling us there is no evidence of any collusion....but they are still looking....

Forum List

Back