Why Are Liberals So Upset About Comey?

If he was "worried" about Comey, why piss the guy off by canning him - knowing full well that he would be back in for testimony?
Because firing the Director would put the brakes on such a high-level investigation as the Trump/Russia collusion issue, thus enabling Comey's selected replacement to quietly put the issue to rest.

Ya'll need to think a bit harder, this is a check mate, Trumps already won because you folks just revealed to the entire world that you're full of shit AND clueless about how shit works in your own country. He just master stroked you all. It's fucking beautiful.
And I would be interested in reading your presumably brilliant analysis of why Nixon fired Archibald Cox -- "Y'all."

But hey, maybe I'm wrong and he'll be impeached on Thursday when Comey goes in to chat with the investigators...
At which time I'm sure you will be contemplating suicide.
And I'm tired of spending ever more taxes on bullshit investigations.
You want an investigation?
Investigate Business Visas and Off-Shoring 10s of 1000s of factories.
Liberal assholes.

I thought they liked it when rich White Men lose their jobs

Because they are partisan hacks. They care more about party then country.

All you hear on CNN the investigation is ongoing, people say something is there, but these partisan hacks produce nothing and in the end they will produce nothing.

If liberals and Democrats were honest Comey should have be fired ages ago. The way he handled the Clinton investigation was criminal. No grand jury, no subpoenas of documents, immunity to people who didn't deserve it and he gave immunity for nothing, then he presented a ton of evidence that supported charges and he let her off.

At best he is wholly incompetent and worst he is corrupt hack.

Some people need to make up our minds...Either we are upset or we are in love with him.

Please pick a consistent talking point, RussianWrs.
You mean like you traitors do?
That would be you, asshole. That the Russians may have interfered with our elections is far less important to you than the orange clown get his way.

So, you like to repeat lies? Kind of damages your credibility.

"No dream is too big, no challenge is too great. Nothing we want for the future is beyond our reach."
If he was "worried" about Comey, why piss the guy off by canning him - knowing full well that he would be back in for testimony?
Because firing the Director would put the brakes on such a high-level investigation as the Trump/Russia collusion issue, thus enabling Comey's selected replacement to quietly put the issue to rest.

Ya'll need to think a bit harder, this is a check mate, Trumps already won because you folks just revealed to the entire world that you're full of shit AND clueless about how shit works in your own country. He just master stroked you all. It's fucking beautiful.
And I would be interested in reading your presumably brilliant analysis of why Nixon fired Archibald Cox -- "Y'all."

But hey, maybe I'm wrong and he'll be impeached on Thursday when Comey goes in to chat with the investigators...
At which time I'm sure you will be contemplating suicide.

1. No it won't, Comey wasn't the /only/ investigator. I guarantee you that if Trump is even being investigated, they are still on it. Even if you want to argue that the FBI is totally politicized, you think there's not lefties or righties that would ensure such an investigation went forward? You're delusional.

2. Nixon was already busted son, he didn't fire Cox, he fired his AG(s) - ironically the fucking people who told Trump to can Comey because he was trashing the FBI's reputation and wasn't reliable/doing his job. Never mind the fact that Comey had just fucked up his testimony yesterday.

3. Suicide? HAHAHA Naw, I don't lose my shit over partisan bologna.

They are upset because it involves Trump. If Trump jumped out of a boat save a child rfom drowning, headline would read "TRUMP CAN'T SWIM"
On what planet does a Trump save a child?

Earth - Jewish Child with Rare Ailment is Rescued by Donald Trump's Jet
Fake news.

I thought snopes was lib liar approved...

Because they are partisan hacks. They care more about party then country.

All you hear on CNN the investigation is ongoing, people say something is there, but these partisan hacks produce nothing and in the end they will produce nothing.

If liberals and Democrats were honest Comey should have be fired ages ago. The way he handled the Clinton investigation was criminal. No grand jury, no subpoenas of documents, immunity to people who didn't deserve it and he gave immunity for nothing, then he presented a ton of evidence that supported charges and he let her off.

At best he is wholly incompetent and worst he is corrupt hack.
And you're never partisan. :laugh2:

Forum List

Back