Why Are Liberals So Upset About Comey?

There is the question about the relationship of that firing and the investigation of the Russian interference in our elections. The senile old orange clown just gave the people that think that he was in collusion with the Russians more ammunition.
What you've said is either the simple truth or the Comey firing was an act of desperation because Comey was moving too close to the mother lode of facts in the Russia/Trump collusion investigation.

Do you believe Trump is too dense to not realize the kind of shit-storm his action would produce and the level of suspicion it would generate? Keep in mind that to a guilty individual suspicion is preferable to evidence.

There is the question about the relationship of that firing and the investigation of the Russian interference in our elections. The senile old orange clown just gave the people that think that he was in collusion with the Russians more ammunition.
What you've said is either the simple truth or the Comey firing was an act of desperation because Comey was moving too close to the mother lode of facts in the Russia/Trump collusion investigation.

Do you believe Trump is too dense to not realize the kind of shit-storm his action would produce and the level of suspicion it would generate? Keep in mind that to a guilty individual suspicion is preferable to evidence.

Trump isn't an establishment politician you moron.......he doesn't care....any other sniveling democrat or republican member of the democrat party would have kept comey on forever....just because the optics would be bad....

Trump isn't an establishment politician you moron.......he doesn't care......

He doesn't care which is why he keeps on lying about winning the popular vote....LOL

So why do you love a mass murderer like Trump?

If he was "worried" about Comey, why piss the guy off by canning him - knowing full well that he would be back in for testimony?

Ya'll need to think a bit harder, this is a check mate, Trumps already won because you folks just revealed to the entire world that you're full of shit AND clueless about how shit works in your own country. He just master stroked you all. It's fucking beautiful.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong and he'll be impeached on Thursday when Comey goes in to chat with the investigators...

The only thing that really bothers me about Trump firing Comey is that Trump will now be appointing the person who will be in charge of the investigation into Russia/Trump and his campaign. Does that sound kinda fishy to anyone?
I'm also disappointed this probably means an Independent investigation will now have to be set up, which will drag this thing out even longer. I'm so friggin sick of hearing about it. It's almost as bad as Hillary's e-mail server.

Rumor going around is that he was stalling on multiple investigations (implication that it was political pressures) so it might actually speed up.

The only thing that really bothers me about Trump firing Comey is that Trump will now be appointing the person who will be in charge of the investigation into Russia/Trump and his campaign. Does that sound kinda fishy to anyone?
I'm also disappointed this probably means an Independent investigation will now have to be set up, which will drag this thing out even longer. I'm so friggin sick of hearing about it. It's almost as bad as Hillary's e-mail server.

No. There is no Trump/Russia issue...it was made up so the democrats could attack Trump....as we see since every head of every agency keeps telling us there is no evidence of any collusion....but they are still looking....
That's because they aren't done. Every head of every agency is telling you they can't talk about an ongoing investigation is what they are telling you.

No. There is no Trump/Russia issue...it was made up so the democrats could attack Trump....as we see since every head of every agency keeps telling us there is no evidence of any collusion....but they are still looking....
That's because they aren't done. Every head of every agency is telling you they can't talk about an ongoing investigation is what they are telling you.

Yes......and it will be ongoing forever, there is nothing here......except for the fact that hilary took money from putin while she was secretary of state......as did her campaign chairman, john podesta....

Yes......and it will be ongoing forever, there is nothing here......except for the fact that hilary took money from putin while she was secretary of state......as did her campaign chairman, john podesta....
You're probably right that they won't find evidence of collusion, but leave history out of it. There was no more to that than there is to Russian collusion.

I thought they liked it when rich White Men lose their jobs
They are upset because it involves Trump. If Trump jumped out of a boat save a child rfom drowning, headline would read "TRUMP CAN'T SWIM"
On what planet does a Trump save a child?

By all the healthcare he provided for 10s of thousands of his employees over the years......
So he doesn't save a child anywhere, got it.

You're probably right that they won't find evidence of collusion, but leave history out of it. There was no more to that than there is to Russian collusion.

It isn't history.....she did it as Secretary of State.....

I thought they liked it when rich White Men lose their jobs
They are upset because it involves Trump. If Trump jumped out of a boat save a child rfom drowning, headline would read "TRUMP CAN'T SWIM"
On what planet does a Trump save a child?

By all the healthcare he provided for 10s of thousands of his employees over the years......
So he doesn't save a child anywhere, got it.
image.jpg

If he was "worried" about Comey, why piss the guy off by canning him - knowing full well that he would be back in for testimony?
Because firing the Director would put the brakes on such a high-level investigation as the Trump/Russia collusion issue, thus enabling Comey's selected replacement to quietly put the issue to rest.

Ya'll need to think a bit harder, this is a check mate, Trumps already won because you folks just revealed to the entire world that you're full of shit AND clueless about how shit works in your own country. He just master stroked you all. It's fucking beautiful.
And I would be interested in reading your presumably brilliant analysis of why Nixon fired Archibald Cox -- "Y'all."

But hey, maybe I'm wrong and he'll be impeached on Thursday when Comey goes in to chat with the investigators...
At which time I'm sure you will be contemplating suicide.

Forum List

Back