Why are Dems and media pissed off that Trump is going to observe Jerusalem as Capital of Israel?

Don't piss off the already-pissed-off Muslims. Whatever you do, don't make them start committing acts of terror.....oh, wait.

:lol:

The topic isn't Islam per se, the topic is Jerusalem and there is a reason why Jerusalem was declared an Open City ie. meaning it's for EVERYONE Christians, Jews and Muslims.

Jerusalem is the powder keg of the world and that's why it's been treated with such delicacy and considered Neutral Territory and just because America might put their embassy there means nothing, America is only ONE nation out of I think it's now 196 nations and I guarantee not many more nations are going to follow America and start putting embassies in Jerusalem, so in the scheme of things it's a pointless exercise, it has only some Symbolism but that's all, it means nothing.

Oh these right wingers. Their entire world ends at the Ocean.

If you try to tell them that it's not what goes on here but how safe are Americans overseas in Arab Countries.

It's like Trump is trying to get the rest of the world to kill Americans.

And these Goobers and Gumps keep saying well gosh, he sure did make Democrats mad.

He didn't make us mad, but left us astonished.

Trump's Gumps imagining that Democrats are somehow "shown" is pure heavenly music in their innocent and unwary little minds.
Again, give me a worse-case scenario of how this plays out.

Muslims are mad.

Pretty much maintained the status quo, did we not?
Benghazi.

All I am saying is that the religion isn't necessarily the problem. Yes it has been used in evil ways for centuries by horrific people, but that does not make religion itself evil.

True, it doesn't. Just as astrology is not necessarily evil, nor is wicca. But when people start taking the horrible ideas of astrology or wicca and claiming them not only to be divine, absolute truths, but taking them as inspiration to commit genocide/ethnocide, get back to me. ;)

Until then, we do have to talk about the well of ideas these people are drawing from. Judaism and Islam are both motherlodes of evil, horrible ideas. That's a fact.
Or... We do as Trump did and cut off payments to those crazy ass Palestinians that give our money to terrorists. Suicide reparations are a thing. I want to stop playing and paying both sides.
It isn't that hard to whip people into a frenzy if they are destitute and desperate.

That is not an apt description of the violent orthodox jews in Israel, though. So, make no mistake, this is NOT only about power and money.
I lived in Brooklyn. Don't mess with those guys.

If you try to tell them that it's not what goes on here but how safe are Americans overseas in Arab Countries.

And these Goobers and Gumps keep saying well gosh, he sure did make Democrats mad.

Trump's Gumps imagining that Democrats are somehow "shown" is pure heavenly music in their innocent and unwary little minds.

Muslims are mad.

Benghazi.
Easily prevented if we didn't have a shit head as president and a whore running state.

Don't piss off the already-pissed-off Muslims. Whatever you do, don't make them start committing acts of terror.....oh, wait.

The topic isn't Islam per se, the topic is Jerusalem and there is a reason why Jerusalem was declared an Open City ie. meaning it's for EVERYONE Christians, Jews and Muslims.

Jerusalem is the powder keg of the world and that's why it's been treated with such delicacy and considered Neutral Territory and just because America might put their embassy there means nothing, America is only ONE nation out of I think it's now 196 nations and I guarantee not many more nations are going to follow America and start putting embassies in Jerusalem, so in the scheme of things it's a pointless exercise, it has only some Symbolism but that's all, it means nothing.

I believe it is a negotiation tactic. Trump wants something and will back off if he gets what he wants.

So, how does Israel calling it the capital make it a bad or dangerous move? It doesn't de-neutralize Jerusalem.

The worst case scenario, of course, is that this senseless war never ends.

Get with the programme, that is The Plan ie. Perpetual War, they are looking for the next one now it could be Iran or Lebanon, whichever first the other will follow and be the next war after the next war. Just look to Afghanistan you have been there for SIXTEEN YEARS and what have you achieved? Not a great deal. The Plan actually is just to level the whole of the Middle East and just leave Israel and Saudi Arabia.

We are not involved, but America's reckless foreign adventures directly affect us more than they do you, why are we having all these MILLIONS of Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans basically being aided by NGOs to invade our Continent as so-called Refugees? It's because of America's reckless foreign adventures in the Middle East and also the fucking up of Libya.

So if you start bombing Iran and Lebanon, then our suggestion is that ALL their refugees should be split between America, Israel and Saudi Arabia, nearly all of America's reckless wars in the Middle East are done on behalf and to benefit either Israel or Saudi Arabia anyhow.

"They interpret the scriptures as promising two Messiahs."

There are no two Messiahs, there is ONE Messiah and that's The only Son of God and he died on the Cross. Saying there are two Messiahs is Blasphemy it is saying there is an alternative to Jesus Christ and The Bible tells us that the alternative to Jesus Christ is The Anti-Christ who will come and be welcomed as the messiah they have been waiting for and if anyone is stupid enough to follow that the Lake of Fire awaits them.

Did I say there were two Messiahs? No....I did not. I said many Jews believed or interpreted the Old Testament Prophecies as that there were to be two Messiahs coming once each, whereas Christians believe in ONE Messiah coming Twice.

Jews believe in a Messiah and that He is The Son of God....they are just a little confused about it. But Christians also are confused by many things in The Bible. All that is really necessary is Faith in God, and Faith in The Son of God.

Okay but how can we reconcile two such radically different things and then come out with we have the same shared goal or the same shared common ground? It's like oil and water.

We have one side saying there are going to be two Messiahs neither of which is the one who died on the Cross and then we have the other side saying well no there was and is only one Messiah and He came and then was put to death on the Cross and He is going to return and He is not the one that the others say is one of their two Messiahs.
Fuck religion. This whole goddamn mess is caused by religion.
That is an incredibly shallow view. Evil people use religion as the bait. It is not about religion. It is about power and money. Many times religion is used as means to gain power. Global warming nuts are no different. It is a religion to those goobers. Many people are devoted to stupid things.

"Global warming nuts are no different."

Yes that crowd have a lot in common with religious zealots and they are just as dangerous but in a different way.
Not really.
When you can show quantifiable evidence of the existence, origin and composition of manna and show a plausible way it could sustain a population for forty years, then you may compare. Why forty years BTW? That seems very slow.

So, how does Israel calling it the capital make it a bad or dangerous move? It doesn't de-neutralize Jerusalem.

Because according to Bibi Israel is the Jewish State, he repeatedly refers to Israel as the Jewish State, he never refers to it as the Jewish and Christian State, so that's how it de-neutralises Jerusalem.

I believe it is a negotiation tactic. Trump wants something and will back off if he gets what he wants.

"Trump wants something and will back off if he gets what he wants."

Yes IF he gets what he wants, remember The Donald is surrounded on all sides by vipers and just as many vipers in the Republican Party as in the Democrat Party. The International Globalists who pull the strings will never give The Donald anything except a one way ticket if they get the chance.

There is no backing off, fool. It's done.

Trump just gave a concession with no offer of anything in return.

Foolish.

Get with the programme, that is The Plan ie. Perpetual War, they are looking for the next one now it could be Iran or Lebanon, whichever first the other will follow and be the next war after the next war. Just look to Afghanistan you have been there for SIXTEEN YEARS and what have you achieved? Not a great deal. The Plan actually is just to level the whole of the Middle East and just leave Israel and Saudi Arabia.

We are not involved, but America's reckless foreign adventures directly affect us more than they do you, why are we having all these MILLIONS of Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans basically being aided by NGOs to invade our Continent as so-called Refugees? It's because of America's reckless foreign adventures in the Middle East and also the fucking up of Libya.

So if you start bombing Iran and Lebanon, then our suggestion is that ALL their refugees should be split between America, Israel and Saudi Arabia, nearly all of America's reckless wars in the Middle East are done on behalf and to benefit either Israel or Saudi Arabia anyhow.
Hey, you don't have to convince me on the perpetual war angle. I get that and I hate playing World Police. I would rather have Germany and the rest of the world pay for their own defense, instead of mooching off America.

I also don't want to tell other countries what to do, including Israel.

If they are calling Jerusalem the capital, who are we to dictate to them what their capital is going to be?

Should we start telling Germany that Munich is now the capital? No, we let you tell us. It's your decision. Same with Israel.

:dunno:

Yes that crowd have a lot in common with religious zealots and they are just as dangerous but in a different way.
Something on which we agree.
:beer:
Cheers!

Muslims are mad.

Benghazi.
Easily prevented if we didn't have a shit head as president and a whore running state.
It was not, stop being fucking crazy. You people with your Obama and Hillary Tourette's Syndrome...

And I am all for cutting off/reducing those payments to Palestine, but I am also for cutting aid to Israel until they cease to exist as a Jewish State.

There is no backing off, fool. It's done.

Trump just gave a concession with no offer of anything in return.

Foolish.
What did he concede?

Forum List

Back