Why are Dems and media pissed off that Trump is going to observe Jerusalem as Capital of Israel?

What resources are the Palestinians and Iranians contributing to the US?

It's not about the resources contained in each country, but rather the resources and balance of power in the region. And one resource Iran could contribute (Saudi Arabia, too, which they would quickly do, if conflict broke out) is nuclear weapons. The Suez Canal and the Mediterranean sea are crucial for shipping and global economy. Seriously man, you should read up on this stuff. It's so complicated, it will make your head spin. War in the Middle east would be a snowballing domino effect.

You are completely snowed by the warmongering establishment that is directly benefiting from the status quo.
Oh shut up asshole, I don't get my information from my Boy Trump and from agreeable blogs, like some here. I get it from reading journalism and pieces by academics. You should try.

It's not about the resources contained in each country, but rather the resources and balance of power in the region. And one resource Iran could contribute (Saudi Arabia, too, which they would quickly do, if conflict broke out) is nuclear weapons. The Suez Canal and the Mediterranean sea are crucial for shipping and global economy. Seriously man, you should read up on this stuff. It's so complicated, it will make your head spin. War in the Middle east would be a snowballing domino effect.
Oh, Lord. For the love of chunky hyena semen.

Nobody is using nukes. We already have war in the middle east. You are parroting the establishment party line.

There is no backing off, fool.

Trump just gave a concession with no offer of anything in return.

Foolish.
What is there to negotiate? Israel calls Jerusalem the capital. Why is that any of our concern?

Trump has just given legitimacy, with the full backing of the US, that no president since Isreal has existed has.

Why? Why now? For what?
Blame President Bill Clinton for signing this possibility into law.

What resources are the Palestinians and Iranians contributing to the US?

I actually agree with much of what you posted. I was referring to our direct cash investments from tax payers in these societies.

The topic isn't Islam per se, the topic is Jerusalem and there is a reason why Jerusalem was declared an Open City ie. meaning it's for EVERYONE Christians, Jews and Muslims.

Jerusalem is the powder keg of the world and that's why it's been treated with such delicacy and considered Neutral Territory and just because America might put their embassy there means nothing, America is only ONE nation out of I think it's now 196 nations and I guarantee not many more nations are going to follow America and start putting embassies in Jerusalem, so in the scheme of things it's a pointless exercise, it has only some Symbolism but that's all, it means nothing.

I believe it is a negotiation tactic. Trump wants something and will back off if he gets what he wants.

There is no backing off, fool. It's done.

Trump just gave a concession with no offer of anything in return.

Foolish.
What did he concede?
Trump has just given legitimacy, with the full backing of the US, that no president since Isreal has existed has.

Why? Why now? For what?
It was passed in 1995. Who was President?

I forgot to mention, I said that The Donald is surrounded by vipers, Bibi is also surrounded by vipers and just like with The Donald they are attempting to get rid of him, investigations the same sort of thing, so it's beneficial that Bibi hangs on because there are total Extremists within his Coalition who if one of those became Prime Minister they would make sure the SHTF as soon as possible in Jerusalem and elsewhere such as Avigdor Lieberman who used to be Foreign Minister and is now the Israeli Defence Minister and who is a borderline psycho.

Bibi is not clean, but he has successfully reduced violence against his nation. The new wild card is Trump.

Nobody is using nukes.

They don't have to be used by governments in war tomorrow to both upset the balance and be a present and future threat to us, to our allies, and to our interests. I get it, you don't give a shit. Nukes for everyone in the Middle east! And ignore the sectarian and religious strife, it will take care of itself! What could possibly go wrong?

...well, besides global depression and widespread war. But hey, not in your backyard, amiright? See, that's where you're wrong. You will feel it.

And you could not be more wrong to call me some sort of shill for the military complex. I think we can accomplish the things I hope for without the military being so bloated, and even without firing a single shot.

Oh shut up asshole, I don't get my information from my Boy Trump and from agreeable blogs, like some here. I get it from reading journalism and pieces by academics. You should try.
Oh, I do. And they're all a bunch of butt-fucking commies.

We are not the world police.

Your problem are the Neo-Conservatives who despite who sits in The White House they from their darkened rooms dictate and control your foreign policy. Obama was not going to get into the foreign adventures, until he did, The Donald is fighting them they want war with Russia, war with Iran, war with China, war with North Korea war with EVERYONE who doesn't bend over and just become a vassal of American Imperialism, The Donald is fighting them which is why he is being directly and personally targeted like has been happening since he got into The White House.

The biggest swamp in America that needs draining is the State Department and the CIA, it's those two areas that the Neo-Conservatives sit in the darkened rooms and dictate that no matter who sits in The White House and no matter what that President regardless of political party wants you are going to be World Police stampeding around the world.

Bibi is not clean, but he has successfully reduced violence against his nation

Yep, several times. And then ridden a wave of violence, then reduced it again. Just like everyone else who has ever held his job. And yes, he is steeped in corruption.

"wild card"... yep, just what we need in the Middle East. Another wild card. Sweet.

Bibi is not clean, but he has successfully reduced violence against his nation. The new wild card is Trump.

Bibi is not clean but at least he's sane, the ones who would like to replace him also are probably not clean but some of them are certainly not sane.

Nobody is using nukes.

They don't have to be used by governments in war tomorrow to both upset the balance and be a present and future threat to us, to our allies, and to our interests. I get it, you don't give a shit. Nukes for everyone in the Middle east! And ignore the sectarian and religious strife, it will take care of itself! What could possibly go wrong?

...well, besides global depression and widespread war. But hey, not in your backyard, amiright? See, that's where you're wrong. You will feel it.

And you could not be more wrong to call me some sort of shill for the military complex. I think we can accomplish the things I hope for without the military being so bloated, and even without firing a single shot.
The problem I have with our involvement in that region and in other regions is that we have artificially maintained the peace, when no one would keep it fi we left. We are the big bully keeping the little bastards from fighting. By playing cops, we are committing ourselves to eternal babysitting....at our expense.

Sure, a big war would destabilize everything, but balance would be restored without our artificial protection and oversight. We ARE the monkey wrench.

Nobody is using nukes.

The problem I have with our involvement in that region and in other regions is that we have artificially maintained the peace, when no one would keep it fi we left. We are the big bully keeping the little bastards from fighting. By playing cops, we are committing ourselves to eternal babysitting....at our expense.

Sure, a big war would destabilize everything, but balance would be restored without our artificial protection and oversight. We ARE the monkey wrench.

"Balance" would be restored? Like, that one time in the Middle East.....never?

Forum List

Back