Why are Dems and media pissed off that Trump is going to observe Jerusalem as Capital of Israel?

Days of Media Rage about Jerusalem

Wasn't that our CLAIMED policy for decades, but no PRESIDENT would actually do anything, because they are political cvnts?

Jerusalem-1.jpg

Through three administrations, the script has remained the same: America brokers talks in which the parties reach compromises on the issues of Jerusalem, borders, refugees, settlements, and security, at which point an agreement is signed and everyone involved receives the Nobel Peace Prize and recognition in history as consequential statesmen. Needless to say, this script hasn’t worked. There is not a single issue on which the two sides have ever come close to reaching an agreement.

But for the peace process guild, that’s not a problem. The important thing is to keep trying, to remain guardians of the issue, and to treat alternative approaches with so much contempt and ridicule that they are never given serious consideration.

In recognizing Jerusalem, Trump is showing that this tired script need not be followed—and that this tired guild need not be obeyed. The peace process community correctly recognizes that Trump’s announcement is not just a policy change, but an attack on their authority. And so they are desperate for it to fail, and one senses based on their breathless tweeting over the past few days that many in this community would experience enormous schadenfreude should the coming days be marked by rioting and terror. Any other outcome makes them look like fearmongers, and delegitimizes the other counsel they dispense.
Dems are always pissed about something. They even invent things to be pissed about. Their anger and hate will get the US into war, again.

"Their anger and hate will get the US into war, again."

Or putting your Embassy in Jerusalem and telling the rest of the world to fuck off who cares what you think will more likely get you into a war again.
And you will blame the US for not succumbing to the threats of terrorists.

Well I wouldn't because I'm not a Leftist and you should know that I've made thousands of posts at this forum about what I think of the 7th Century Death Cult and how it should be dealt with.
OK, it just sounds like that is what you were saying.

Here, let me rephrase, if there is war over the US moving its embassy whom will you blame?

Wasn't that our CLAIMED policy for decade, but no PRESIDENT would actually do anything, because they are political cvnts?

Jerusalem-1.jpg

Through three administrations, the script has remained the same: America brokers talks in which the parties reach compromises on the issues of Jerusalem, borders, refugees, settlements, and security, at which point an agreement is signed and everyone involved receives the Nobel Peace Prize and recognition in history as consequential statesmen. Needless to say, this script hasn’t worked. There is not a single issue on which the two sides have ever come close to reaching an agreement.

But for the peace process guild, that’s not a problem. The important thing is to keep trying, to remain guardians of the issue, and to treat alternative approaches with so much contempt and ridicule that they are never given serious consideration.

In recognizing Jerusalem, Trump is showing that this tired script need not be followed—and that this tired guild need not be obeyed. The peace process community correctly recognizes that Trump’s announcement is not just a policy change, but an attack on their authority. And so they are desperate for it to fail, and one senses based on their breathless tweeting over the past few days that many in this community would experience enormous schadenfreude should the coming days be marked by rioting and terror. Any other outcome makes them look like fearmongers, and delegitimizes the other counsel they dispense.

Jerusalem is for EVERYONE it's for Christians, Muslims and Jews.

But who cares the American Evangelical Christian maniacs are masturbating because it cannot be much longer before something is deliberately demolished and The Third Temple that never was is rebuilt and THE RAPTURE THE RAPTURE and then The Anti Christ and then Armageddon and then Jesus is returning.

This below is the target to be deliberately demolished in some way, so The Third Temple that never was can be rebuilt all ready for the time that The Anti-Christ walks into it and declares himself Jesus Christ:

Jerusalem-1.jpg

The rest of Western Civilisation do not have these crazy Holy Rollers like America has.

And that's why America should stay the fuck out of these things because you have those crazy Holy Rollers who's wet dream is The Rapture and Armageddon, um they don't read The Bible correctly because there is nothing in The Bible that says a pre-Armaggeddon Rapture happens.

If that all happens I pray I stick around because I want to see all the crazy Holy Rollers being thrown into the Lake of Fire with The Anti Christ they are going to follow thinking it's Jesus Christ because they who deny Jesus Christ HIMSELF are going to tell them THIS man here is THE Jesus Christ OUR Messiah that we have been waiting for and the Holy Rollers being brainwashed morons will eat it up.

Who are the Holy Rollers already listening to....beware the antichrists who await The Anti-Christ who they will declare as Jesus Christ and their Messiah and it's NOT the SAME Jesus Christ who died on the Cross:

John 2:22

"Who is a liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is an antichrist: the one who denies the Father and the Son."

^^^^ Think it is not rocket science who are they who deny that Jesus is the Christ, that Jesus that died on the Cross was THE ONLY Messiah.

John 2:23

"No one who denies the Son can have the Father; he who confesses the Son has the Father as well."

^^^^ It's telling you IF you deny the Son ie. deny Jesus Christ who died on the Cross and was and IS the ONLY Messiah then the Father ie. God is NOT with YOU and if God is not with YOU you are of The Anti-Christ ie. Satan. It is telling you if you accept the Son ie. accept that Jesus Christ who died on the Cross was and IS the ONLY Messiah then the Father ie. God is with you.

The Holy Rollers are going to Hell because they have already been seduced by the spirit of The Anti-Christ and they will burn Eternally in Hell because they have been siding with and side with they who deny Jesus Christ Himself and thus do not have God with them.

That is all in The Bible in those two passages I have posted, anyone who thinks they are Christian ie. a believer and a follower of Jesus Christ The Messiah cannot interpret the above in any other way as we are taught that we cannot interpret Our Lords teachings to fit our own narrow political purposes. His word is His word. Period.
I'm a little confused. Other countries do not have religious extremists that pervert religion?

We are not discussing other countries though, we are discussing the topic of Jerusalem and that Jerusalem is for EVERYONE it's NOT just for Jews, if you are a Christian you would get that already.
I am a brother with Christ. That is not the point. You mentioned only the US has holly rollers, as you described them, and I believe that is incorrect.

I do agree the false teachers have a reservation in hell. The millionaire tv evangelists will lead the line.

I myself have never seen those type of people except in America, I'm sure that we have some on this Continent but their numbers are minimal in America their are multi millions of them and they are dangerous with the rhetoric they comment, like that John Hagee I mentioned he's basically an End Timer.

But who cares the American Evangelical Christian maniacs are masturbating because it cannot be much longer before something is deliberately demolished and The Third Temple that never was is rebuilt and THE RAPTURE THE RAPTURE and then The Anti Christ and then Armageddon and then Jesus is returning.

This below is the target to be deliberately demolished in some way, so The Third Temple that never was can be rebuilt all ready for the time that The Anti-Christ walks into it and declares himself Jesus Christ:

Jerusalem-1.jpg

The rest of Western Civilisation do not have these crazy Holy Rollers like America has.

And that's why America should stay the fuck out of these things because you have those crazy Holy Rollers who's wet dream is The Rapture and Armageddon, um they don't read The Bible correctly because there is nothing in The Bible that says a pre-Armaggeddon Rapture happens.

If that all happens I pray I stick around because I want to see all the crazy Holy Rollers being thrown into the Lake of Fire with The Anti Christ they are going to follow thinking it's Jesus Christ because they who deny Jesus Christ HIMSELF are going to tell them THIS man here is THE Jesus Christ OUR Messiah that we have been waiting for and the Holy Rollers being brainwashed morons will eat it up.

Who are the Holy Rollers already listening to....beware the antichrists who await The Anti-Christ who they will declare as Jesus Christ and their Messiah and it's NOT the SAME Jesus Christ who died on the Cross:

"Who is a liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is an antichrist: the one who denies the Father and the Son."

^^^^ Think it is not rocket science who are they who deny that Jesus is the Christ, that Jesus that died on the Cross was THE ONLY Messiah.

"No one who denies the Son can have the Father; he who confesses the Son has the Father as well."

^^^^ It's telling you IF you deny the Son ie. deny Jesus Christ who died on the Cross and was and IS the ONLY Messiah then the Father ie. God is NOT with YOU and if God is not with YOU you are of The Anti-Christ ie. Satan. It is telling you if you accept the Son ie. accept that Jesus Christ who died on the Cross was and IS the ONLY Messiah then the Father ie. God is with you.

The Holy Rollers are going to Hell because they have already been seduced by the spirit of The Anti-Christ and they will burn Eternally in Hell because they have been siding with and side with they who deny Jesus Christ Himself and thus do not have God with them.

That is all in The Bible in those two passages I have posted, anyone who thinks they are Christian ie. a believer and a follower of Jesus Christ The Messiah cannot interpret the above in any other way as we are taught that we cannot interpret Our Lords teachings to fit our own narrow political purposes. His word is His word. Period.

So we are also clear, Jews do not deny Christ. They interpret the scriptures as promising two Messiahs.

Messiah Bin David, The Conquering Savior & Messiah Bin Joseph, The Suffering Savior.

They expected Jesus The Christ to take charge, and rise up against The Roman Empire as Messiah Bin David.

When He was hesitant to do so, because he had come to accomplish salvation first and foremost, many who were first with Him, did not understand this, and they fell away...even some of the disciples doubted him.

It is believed Judas actually attempted to force Jesus' hand, rather than actually betray him, because he too, did not understand Christ had to die for our sins first, before He could then lay claim to the Throne and Crown of Adam, which was forfeited to Lucifer when Man fell from Grace.

So Christ being a pure sacrifice, laid down his life when He left his heavenly throne, and died on The Cross, but because there was NO SIN IN HIM, HE could not be held BY Death, laid claim to the keys of Hell, Adam's Throne and Crown, and will now be able to return with all the tools & rightful claims necessary to not only vanquish Lucifer, Hell and Sin, but as The 2nd Adam being that He paid the wages of sin in full, for all mankind, He therefore gains Lordship over The Earth, Death, Sickness, Hell, Satan, and his fallen Angels, and is the rightful heir as The 2nd Adam to Adam's throne and Crown.

When He finally sits upon that throne again, The Heavenly Jerusalem will descend to Earth, and The Whole Earth will be restored as if it were The Garden of Eden, and there will be NO MORE WAR, NO MORE VIOLENCE, NO DEATH, NO SICKNESS, and NO SIN.

"They interpret the scriptures as promising two Messiahs."

There are no two Messiahs, there is ONE Messiah and that's The only Son of God and he died on the Cross. Saying there are two Messiahs is Blasphemy it is saying there is an alternative to Jesus Christ and The Bible tells us that the alternative to Jesus Christ is The Anti-Christ who will come and be welcomed as the messiah they have been waiting for and if anyone is stupid enough to follow that the Lake of Fire awaits them.

Did I say there were two Messiahs? No....I did not. I said many Jews believed or interpreted the Old Testament Prophecies as that there were to be two Messiahs coming once each, whereas Christians believe in ONE Messiah coming Twice.

Jews believe in a Messiah and that He is The Son of God....they are just a little confused about it. But Christians also are confused by many things in The Bible. All that is really necessary is Faith in God, and Faith in The Son of God.

Okay but how can we reconcile two such radically different things and then come out with we have the same shared goal or the same shared common ground? It's like oil and water.

We have one side saying there are going to be two Messiahs neither of which is the one who died on the Cross and then we have the other side saying well no there was and is only one Messiah and He came and then was put to death on the Cross and He is going to return and He is not the one that the others say is one of their two Messiahs.
Fuck religion. This whole goddamn mess is caused by religion.
That is an incredibly shallow view. Evil people use religion as the bait. It is not about religion. It is about power and money. Many times religion is used as means to gain power. Global warming nuts are no different. It is a religion to those goobers. Many people are devoted to stupid things.

So we are also clear, Jews do not deny Christ. They interpret the scriptures as promising two Messiahs.

Messiah Bin David, The Conquering Savior & Messiah Bin Joseph, The Suffering Savior.

They expected Jesus The Christ to take charge, and rise up against The Roman Empire as Messiah Bin David.

When He was hesitant to do so, because he had come to accomplish salvation first and foremost, many who were first with Him, did not understand this, and they fell away...even some of the disciples doubted him.

It is believed Judas actually attempted to force Jesus' hand, rather than actually betray him, because he too, did not understand Christ had to die for our sins first, before He could then lay claim to the Throne and Crown of Adam, which was forfeited to Lucifer when Man fell from Grace.

So Christ being a pure sacrifice, laid down his life when He left his heavenly throne, and died on The Cross, but because there was NO SIN IN HIM, HE could not be held BY Death, laid claim to the keys of Hell, Adam's Throne and Crown, and will now be able to return with all the tools & rightful claims necessary to not only vanquish Lucifer, Hell and Sin, but as The 2nd Adam being that He paid the wages of sin in full, for all mankind, He therefore gains Lordship over The Earth, Death, Sickness, Hell, Satan, and his fallen Angels, and is the rightful heir as The 2nd Adam to Adam's throne and Crown.

When He finally sits upon that throne again, The Heavenly Jerusalem will descend to Earth, and The Whole Earth will be restored as if it were The Garden of Eden, and there will be NO MORE WAR, NO MORE VIOLENCE, NO DEATH, NO SICKNESS, and NO SIN.

There are no two Messiahs, there is ONE Messiah and that's The only Son of God and he died on the Cross. Saying there are two Messiahs is Blasphemy it is saying there is an alternative to Jesus Christ and The Bible tells us that the alternative to Jesus Christ is The Anti-Christ who will come and be welcomed as the messiah they have been waiting for and if anyone is stupid enough to follow that the Lake of Fire awaits them.

Did I say there were two Messiahs? No....I did not. I said many Jews believed or interpreted the Old Testament Prophecies as that there were to be two Messiahs coming once each, whereas Christians believe in ONE Messiah coming Twice.

Jews believe in a Messiah and that He is The Son of God....they are just a little confused about it. But Christians also are confused by many things in The Bible. All that is really necessary is Faith in God, and Faith in The Son of God.

Okay but how can we reconcile two such radically different things and then come out with we have the same shared goal or the same shared common ground? It's like oil and water.

We have one side saying there are going to be two Messiahs neither of which is the one who died on the Cross and then we have the other side saying well no there was and is only one Messiah and He came and then was put to death on the Cross and He is going to return and He is not the one that the others say is one of their two Messiahs.
That is an incredibly shallow view. Evil people use religion as the bait. It is not about religion. It is about power and money. Many times religion is used as means to gain power. Global warming nuts are no different. It is a religion to those goobers. Many people are devoted to stupid things.

The fight over Israeli territory most certainly IS about religion.

Wasn't that our CLAIMED policy for decade, but no PRESIDENT would actually do anything, because they are political cvnts?

Jerusalem-1.jpg

Jerusalem-1.jpg

I'm a little confused. Other countries do not have religious extremists that pervert religion?

We are not discussing other countries though, we are discussing the topic of Jerusalem and that Jerusalem is for EVERYONE it's NOT just for Jews, if you are a Christian you would get that already.
I am a brother with Christ. That is not the point. You mentioned only the US has holly rollers, as you described them, and I believe that is incorrect.

I do agree the false teachers have a reservation in hell. The millionaire tv evangelists will lead the line.

I myself have never seen those type of people except in America, I'm sure that we have some on this Continent but their numbers are minimal in America their are multi millions of them and they are dangerous with the rhetoric they comment, like that John Hagee I mentioned he's basically an End Timer.
There are people being slaughtred all over the world in the name of religion. Pretty sure that is caused by religious nut jobs, or people that have hijacked a religion to fulfill their own sick ambitions. That is not happening in America. Yes, in America they scam millions out of billions of dollars, but the people give freely. Not under the threat of being burned to death, or having their children raped in front of them.

Wasn't that our CLAIMED policy for decades, but no PRESIDENT would actually do anything, because they are political cvnts?

Jerusalem-1.jpg

Dems are always pissed about something. They even invent things to be pissed about. Their anger and hate will get the US into war, again.

"Their anger and hate will get the US into war, again."

Or putting your Embassy in Jerusalem and telling the rest of the world to fuck off who cares what you think will more likely get you into a war again.
And you will blame the US for not succumbing to the threats of terrorists.

Well I wouldn't because I'm not a Leftist and you should know that I've made thousands of posts at this forum about what I think of the 7th Century Death Cult and how it should be dealt with.
OK, it just sounds like that is what you were saying.

Here, let me rephrase, if there is war over the US moving its embassy whom will you blame?

I do not think there will be a war started by America moving it's embassy, but I think the potential ramifications of this move have just not been thought about, once the cork is out of the bottle you are never going to be able to put it back in no matter what happens and that situation has not been thought about.

I think The Donald has made this decision because he thinks it will make foes into friends and with that the foes will not want to destroy him and his Presidency anymore, but it doesn't work that way they hate him with an organic hatred - especially the Neo-Conservatives and the International Globalists who are working together to bring him down and get him removed from The White House to which he was democratically elected.

Jerusalem-1.jpg

Jerusalem-1.jpg

Just so we are clear, ISLAM denies Christ.

And anyone who is a true believer in Christ will not follow The Anti Christ.

They will choose to be beheaded and tortured before they worship him or accept his mark.

I will agree with one thing. There is nothing in scripture that guarantees a pre-tribulation rapture. There are some interpretations that this could occur, and there are two lines of thought on this. Post tribulation rapture, & pre-tribulation rapture.

No need to go in to this, but both lines of thought can be somewhat supported....but there are no guarantees. Believers and Non Believers alike may have to experience a time when the world turns wicked more violent, Evil and sinful, and literally becomes Hell on Earth with Lucifer making his last stand against God, his Church, and God's Children, and most of the world with him.

Yet, in the end he is defeated, and this ushers in a new age of peace, prosperity, and harmony under the millenial reign of Christ.

Just so we are clear, ISLAM denies Christ.

As do Jews, dope.
You know, the people of Israel?

Neither religion "denies" Jesus. Actually, the Koran mentions him, and it's just that the Jews don't acknowledge him as the Messiah.

Neither religion "denies" Jesus. Actually, the Koran mentions him, and it's just that the Jews don't acknowledge him as the Messiah.

Neither see him as the messiah. That was the point, dope.

Jesus is a prophet to Muslims. They only deny him as messiah. Just as Jews do.

But, without religion, the evil bastards wanting power would have fewer reasons to whip the masses into a fury and convince people to blow themselves up. It is religion that is fucking this whole thing up.

Do the Jews have a right to live there or don't they? If they do, we need to leave them the fuck alone and let them do their thing. If they don't, we need to leave them the fuck alone and let them do their thing.

In other words, we need to leave the Jews alone and let them do their thing.

I do not think there will be a war started by America moving it's embassy, but I think the potential ramifications of this move have just not been thought about, once the cork is out of the bottle you are never going to be able to put it back in no matter what happens and that situation has not been thought about.
Well, worst-case scenario, what would happen?

Muslims will get mad?

:lol:

That's like saying the sun will shine. Rabbits will fuck. Water is wet.

The fight over Israeli territory most certainly IS about religion.

Of course. Otherwise, why? Who cares?

All I am saying is that the religion isn't necessarily the problem. Yes it has been used in evil ways for centuries by horrific people, but that does not make religion itself evil.

But, without religion, the evil bastards wanting power would have fewer reasons to whip the masses into a fury and convince people to blow themselves up. It is religion that is fucking this whole thing up.

Do the Jews have a right to live there or don't they? If they do, we need to leave them the fuck alone and let them do their thing. If they don't, we need to leave them the fuck alone and let them do their thing.

In other words, we need to leave the Jews alone and let them do their thing.
It isn't that hard to whip people into a frenzy if they are destitute and desperate. Make no mistake, this is about power and money.

Oh these right wingers. Their entire world ends at the Ocean.

If you try to tell them that it's not what goes on here but how safe are Americans overseas in Arab Countries.

It's like Trump is trying to get the rest of the world to kill Americans.

And these Goobers and Gumps keep saying well gosh, he sure did make Democrats mad.

He didn't make us mad, but left us astonished.

Trump's Gumps imagining that Democrats are somehow "shown" is pure heavenly music in their innocent and unwary little minds.

All I am saying is that the religion isn't necessarily the problem. Yes it has been used in evil ways for centuries by horrific people, but that does not make religion itself evil.

True, it doesn't. Just as astrology is not necessarily evil, nor is wicca. But when people start taking the horrible ideas of astrology or wicca and claiming them not only to be divine, absolute truths, but taking them as inspiration to commit genocide/ethnocide, get back to me. ;)

Until then, we do have to talk about the well of ideas these people are drawing from. Judaism and Islam are both motherlodes of evil, horrible ideas. That's a fact.

"Global warming nuts are no different."

Yes that crowd have a lot in common with religious zealots and they are just as dangerous but in a different way.

I saw Matisyahu this past Saturday night at the Gothic in Denver.

He must be happy with this development.

Great fucking, show by the way...

Oh these right wingers. Their entire world ends at the Ocean.

If you try to tell them that it's not what goes on here but how safe are Americans overseas in Arab Countries.

It's like Trump is trying to get the rest of the world to kill Americans.

And these Goobers and Gumps keep saying well gosh, he sure did make Democrats mad.

He didn't make us mad, but left us astonished.

Trump's Gumps imagining that Democrats are somehow "shown" is pure heavenly music in their innocent and unwary little minds.
Again, give me a worse-case scenario of how this plays out.

Muslims are mad.

Pretty much maintained the status quo, did we not?

It isn't that hard to whip people into a frenzy if they are destitute and desperate.

That is not an apt description of the violent orthodox jews in Israel, though. So, make no mistake, this is NOT only about power and money.

Forum List

Back