Why are Dems and media pissed off that Trump is going to observe Jerusalem as Capital of Israel?

Because we are the main brokers of the peace negotiations, of course. Come on man, this is "Middle East 101" material.
BULLSHIT!

We don't have to do a GODDAMN THING!!!

Let them beat the fuck out of each other until somebody FINALLY surrenders FOREVER.

Why can't we just let these assholes fuck each other up until they are all dead. It will cost us billions less.
:dunno:

Don't piss off the already-pissed-off Muslims. Whatever you do, don't make them start committing acts of terror.....oh, wait.

:lol:

The topic isn't Islam per se, the topic is Jerusalem and there is a reason why Jerusalem was declared an Open City ie. meaning it's for EVERYONE Christians, Jews and Muslims.

Jerusalem is the powder keg of the world and that's why it's been treated with such delicacy and considered Neutral Territory and just because America might put their embassy there means nothing, America is only ONE nation out of I think it's now 196 nations and I guarantee not many more nations are going to follow America and start putting embassies in Jerusalem, so in the scheme of things it's a pointless exercise, it has only some Symbolism but that's all, it means nothing.

I believe it is a negotiation tactic. Trump wants something and will back off if he gets what he wants.

If it can be guaranteed that ALL religions in Jerusalem will still be respected and that Jerusalem is for EVERYONE still then there wouldn't be a problem, but people need to take the blinkers off and realise that yes there are crazy and insane fanatical Muslim Extremists in that region but also there are crazy and insane fanatical Jewish Extremists in that region also most of the latter are in the Settlements and if you ever see them interviewed there are as irrational and as extreme and as hateful as the ones who they would like removed from the planet and who would like them removed from the planet.

It's in this new situation where Moderates on all sides are going to be needed more than ever or if not all Hell is going to break loose.

There is no backing off, fool.

Trump just gave a concession with no offer of anything in return.

Foolish.
What is there to negotiate? Israel calls Jerusalem the capital. Why is that any of our concern?

Trump has just given legitimacy, with the full backing of the US, that no president since Isreal has existed has.

Why? Why now? For what?

Don't piss off the already-pissed-off Muslims. Whatever you do, don't make them start committing acts of terror.....oh, wait.

The topic isn't Islam per se, the topic is Jerusalem and there is a reason why Jerusalem was declared an Open City ie. meaning it's for EVERYONE Christians, Jews and Muslims.

Jerusalem is the powder keg of the world and that's why it's been treated with such delicacy and considered Neutral Territory and just because America might put their embassy there means nothing, America is only ONE nation out of I think it's now 196 nations and I guarantee not many more nations are going to follow America and start putting embassies in Jerusalem, so in the scheme of things it's a pointless exercise, it has only some Symbolism but that's all, it means nothing.

I believe it is a negotiation tactic. Trump wants something and will back off if he gets what he wants.

There is no backing off, fool. It's done.

Foolish.
What did he concede?
Trump has just given legitimacy, with the full backing of the US, that no president since Isreal has existed has.

Why? Why now? For what?

It's not realistic to completely walk away, as these things can boil over into a huge, regional conflict that would harm America's interests. And, even worse, superpowers could take sides, resulting in world war.
BULLSHIT

That is a PATHETIC excuse to keep the establishment in power and control of the rest of the world.

Because we are the main brokers of the peace negotiations, of course. Come on man, this is "Middle East 101" material.
BULLSHIT!

We don't have to do a GODDAMN THING!!!

Let them beat the fuck out of each other until somebody FINALLY surrenders FOREVER.

Why can't we just let these assholes fuck each other up until they are all dead. It will cost us billions less.
:dunno:

"Why can't we just let these assholes fuck each other up until they are all dead. It will cost us billions less.
:dunno:"

That would solve a lot of the problems, often I think it's going to be the only way to solve the problem.

It's not realistic to completely walk away, as these things can boil over into a huge, regional conflict that would harm America's interests. And, even worse, superpowers could take sides, resulting in world war.
BULLSHIT

That is a PATHETIC excuse to keep the establishment in power and control of the rest of the world.

Says you, and you're wrong. In reality, a huge regional conflict would harm our economy. And nuclear proliferation would harm our national security. And a world war would harm the entire world.

Why? Why now? For what?
Haven't they been asking us to recognize Jerusalem as the capital since the beginning?

WHat the fuck is with this half-assed effort for 70 years. Either the Jews won or they didn't. Which is it?

I would prefer we walked away and let the Jews fend for themselves. I think they would do just fine....or not. Either way. Not our problem.

Says you, and you're wrong. In reality, a huge regional conflict would harm our economy. And nuclear proliferation would harm our national security. And a world war would harm the entire world.
ONLY because we are so entangled in the affairs of the rest of the world that they have come to depend on our financial backing....AT MY EXPENSE!!!!

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT.

We are NOT world police.

To keep both sides at the table. Jerusalem is one of the carrots on the stick. Again, Middle East 101, dude.
Did the Jews win the war or did they lose?

Sounds like the war is not over and fighting needs to commence immediately.

Why are we so fucking scared of allowing things to boil over and reach equilibrium? This is such bullshit.

Mid East 101 is bloodsucking horse shit, and should be completely scrapped.

There is no backing off, fool. It's done.

Foolish.
What did he concede?

Why? Why now? For what?
It was passed in 1995. Who was President?

ONLY because we are so entangled in the affairs of the rest of the world that they have come to depend on our financial backing....AT MY EXPENSE!!!!

No, that's stupid. We depend on the resources of the world to sustain our huge economy. We depend on certain balances of power to both balance access to those resources and foreign economies, and to balance military power. It would cost you a lot more if gas were $12 a gallon and your children were being drafted into a war to keep Russia from seizing the assets and resources of Europe and Asia.

And I am all for cutting off/reducing those payments to Palestine, but I am also for cutting aid to Israel until they cease to exist as a Jewish State.
Cut the underlined part, and I agree. No foreign aid to either of them forever.

I personally do not agree with giving foreign aid to anyone, nations need to stand on their own feet and not expect what is essentially Welfare, it's the same if it's announced to give another 2 billion to Nigeria or Pakistan and you think WTF stop this already why are Western nations always giving Welfare to other nations, they should have ALL money stopped and be forced to stand on their own feet.

Who was President?

Did that President officially recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?

no?

Then that's not really relevant, is it? Come on guys.... stay focused... I know the temptation to scratch your itchy liberalitis is tough to bear, but hang in there...

No, that's stupid. We depend on the resources of the world to sustain our huge economy. We depend on certain balances of power to both balance access to those resources and foreign economies, and to balance military power. It would cost you a lot more if gas were $12 a gallon and your children were being drafted into a war to keep Russia from seizing the assets and resources of Europe and Asia.
What resources are the Palestinians and Iranians contributing to the US? Obama gave Iran billions of tax payer dollars. We were still giving tax payer money to suicide terrorists in the made up state of Palestine until Trump ended that idiotic idea.

That is SUCH BULLSHIT!!!

You are completely snowed by the warmongering establishment that is directly benefiting from the status quo.

Are we backing the Jews or are we not? If we are, we need to beat the shit out of everyone else and TAKE that shit away from them.

The fence-riding is bullshit. The doomsday lies are compelte bullshit.

Lack of leadership in America has caused our unnecessary involvement in other people's bullshit. Your doomsday nonsense is a pathetic excuse.

Forum List

Back