Why are conservatives so against alternative lifestyles?

I can't understand what scares conservatives about alternative lifestyles.

I been into goth since was a kid. I dress in all black, been in occult clubs, love death metal bands and horror movies and Steven king novels... yet conservatives attack our alternative lifestyles and call us bad people when most of us who love goth are law abiding citizens.

Are they afraid of stepping out of their square world's and can't handle new liberating lifestyles?
Pierced genitals?

It's not the lifestyles that are the issue, its the combination of forced acceptance as opposed to tolerance.

oh the irony of this. You mean like same sex marriage? That kind of 'tolerance'?

I mean more along the lines of "bake that frakking cake, peasant"

My issue with Obergfell has more to do with constitutional federalism, and nothing to do with my views on SSM.

I was happy when NY made SSM legal via legislative action, the right way to do it.

I been into goth since was a kid. I dress in all black, been in occult clubs, love death metal bands and horror movies and Steven king novels... yet conservatives attack our alternative lifestyles and call us bad people when most of us who love goth are law abiding citizens.

Are they afraid of stepping out of their square world's and can't handle new liberating lifestyles?
Tell me when you will draw the line on immorality? If men start having sex with young boys will that be the line drawn? Or will women who marry dogs be enough to say "Enough is enough". This bullshit about liberating lifestyles is just your way of saying "LETS DO THE WORK OF SATAN" and you normal people must accept us.

NO WE DONT...
I saw Constance Goodwife cavorting with imps and demons in the forest glade a fortnight ago! Let us stone her!

Conservatives oppose impractical and destructive lifestyles. But, libtards don't mind being diseased parasites.

Why do peculiar lefties continue to whine about living in the most tolerant Country in the world? Y'all get to wear black and have hardware all over your face and belong to covens and such because normal Americans tolerate your lifestyle even if they don't approve of it. Try carrying a Bible into school if you want to experience intolerance.

Hate is an alternative lifestyle.
Republicans are full of hate.
Hate against just about everyone not straight, white and conservative.
That lifestyle is called "evil".

These black wearing hardware flaunting so-called "goths" make a great show of being in love with death and violence but I never saw any goth with a set of balls. Most take jobs as hair dressers when they realize they don't have the talent to be a rock star.

I don't care what people do if they leave me out of it. This includes paying for their mistakes.

This is the main beef libertarians like me have with conservatives and the GOP Fucking Jesus Nazis keep fucking up the program.

We're "scared" the government will add you as a signer on our checking accounts. You see, "alternative lifestyle" is code phrase / label for weirdo and total fucking loser.
The "alternative lifestyle" types you speak of generally have daddy issues as they were born to LefTard parents. They have neck tattoos, big holes in their ears, green mohawks...they're usually gamers or aspiring rock stars living in basements until they're 35. They generally never become productive citizens and or contribute to society in a positive way. The world has plenty of tattoo artists and as the tattoo trend becomes increasingly unpopular all those current artists will find their way back to single white trash moms basement again. THE END!

Around here Whole Foods only hires the most bizarrely decorated. The huge ear holes, demonic facial tats, implanted horns, everything. They are also nice, polite, helpful and hard workers.

And they are all white kids.

Hate is an alternative lifestyle.
Republicans are full of hate.
Hate against just about everyone not straight, white and conservative.
That lifestyle is called "evil".
I think it's more fear than hate, and nothing to do with race. The race card is straight bullshit. It's the Jesus Nazi branch of the GOP (and their inability to do a goddamn thing worthwhile) that keeps a lot of people like me from identifying with them.

A better question is, why do liberals embrace the contrary so much they'll sell themselves out to live it?

A better question is, why do liberals embrace the contrary so much they'll sell themselves out to live it?
Sell themselves out to rat-fuck commies.

I swear it's a UniParty conspiracy to give the optics of a choice. I am not just spit-balling and AlexJones-ing. The UniParty is REAL!!!

upload_2017-10-18_12-39-20.jpeg

images

Both country singers who's fan base is pretty conservative. Both are/were (RIP Johnny) quite conservative themselves. So, yea, conservatives are oh, so scared of "alternative lifestyles. Oh, and both had drug issues, alcohol issues, and made more money in any one year than most of us will in our lives. Nice try, but putting people in boxes is what I have a problem with.
One more thing, Ever heard of "BioWillie"? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...on_Biodiesel&usg=AOvVaw2R_NppRosEpobygYll_1fi

Why do peculiar lefties continue to whine about living in the most tolerant Country in the world? Y'all get to wear black and have hardware all over your face and belong to covens and such because normal Americans tolerate your lifestyle even if they don't approve of it. Try carrying a Bible into school if you want to experience intolerance.

There is nothing wrong with carrying a Bible into school. We don't teach from it in most places!

Stop exaggerating.

i don't think they are really - most conservatives i think are live and let live types but they also are against having them shoved down their throats. That's the real issue as best illustrated by the gay couples and the bakers.

Like it or not, guys and gouls, we are entering a secular age, and the alternative lifestyles just grow and gain in popularity.

No one is going to stop it.

There is nothing wrong with carrying a Bible into school. We don't teach from it in most places!

Stop exaggerating.
Anyone can carry a Bible into school.

Forum List

Back