why American Sailors Started Crying After Arrest? (picture)

I heard that they threatened that young soldier that he would be forced to spend
the night with an Iranian slut
I'm not nationalist at all, If you're trying to hurt my nationalist feelings. Its not different for me. Iranian or afghan or yankee. :biggrin:

I did not accuse you of being nationalistic----based on the your ability to write in the
English language-----it is CLEAR that you are not American-----and based on your
content, it is clear that you are relatively brainless

I did not accuse you of being nationalistic----based on the your ability to write in the
English language-----it is CLEAR that you are not American-----and based on your
You're so serious. :|
My country is not shame for me and It's name already appeared in the left of my post.

Are you a Jewish woman?

Are you a Jewish woman?

are you human? generally when you ask a personal question on the net----
it is polite to preface it with some sort of polite disclaimer. -----something like---
"of course you need not answer" ----You style is primitive and abrupt and rude. You must be a muslim------or at the very least a fascist dog

Last edited:
You're so serious. :|
My country is not shame for me and It's name already appeared in the left of my post.

I, generally AVOID ----looking at the personal information that posters provide----
it gets in the way of real conversation

Are you a Jewish woman?

it is polite to preface it with some sort of polite disclaimer. -----something like---
"of course you need not answer" ----You style is primitive and abrupt and
rude. You must be a muslim------or at the very lest a fascist dog
Actually Dani67 said to me about you.
I didn't mean to rude. I apologize. I'm just curious about Jewish people. You said my English is poor yourself, so it's not intentional.
Its wrong that you hate people for their religious beliefs. A muslim can be more liberal from an Atheist.
Its not necessary to be serious. We can learn from each other.

Are you a Jewish woman?

I didn't mean to rude. I apologize. I'm just curious about Jewish people. You said my English is poor yourself, so it's not intentional.
Its wrong that you hate people for their religious beliefs. A muslim can be more liberal from an Atheist.

Your "instructions" to me are VERY RUDE. I am probably older than are you and I have NO LACK of knowledge of muslims. I have worked with and socialized with muslims from MANY DIFFERENT countries---here in the USA -----for more
than 50 years. My husband was born in a country almost 100% muslim---his
community had lived there since before the inception of islam. There were a considerable amount of jews IN IRAN until very recently-----also a community
that existed since befoe the inception of islam. I have Iran born relatives.
If you come from Teheran----it is likely that you have relatives who knew jews.
I do not hate people for their religious beliefs-------I hate people who foment hatred----and BELIEVE the hatred taught to them by their political and religious leaders.
It might interest you to know that Iran is planting its IMPERALIST FASCIST FILTH in the same country in which my husband was born.

Last edited:

Are you a Jewish woman?

These days we don't see many, if any, "moderate" Muslims. Most of the world's Muslims are Sunni, and they are rabid extremists. Iran used to be somewhat moderate, before the dopey Ayatollahs got into power.
Of all the terrorists and terror attacks carried out in the US and Europe, the vast majority were perpetrated by Sunni savages. If the more secular Iranians regain power, it would be nice to see them destroy the Sunnis.

Are you a Jewish woman?

Your "instructions" to me are VERY RUDE. I am probably older than are you and I have NO LACK of knowledge of muslims. I have worked with and socialized with muslims from MANY DIFFERENT countries---here in the USA -----for more
community had lived there since before the inception of islam. There were a considerable amount of jews IN IRAN until very recently-----also a community
I do not hate people for their religious beliefs-------I hate people who foment hatred----and BELIEVE the hatred taught to them by their political and religious leaders.
It might interest you to know that Iran is planting its IMPERALIST FASCIST FILTH in the same country in which my husband was born.

Dani found my post "funny"-----some idiot ayatoilet representative told him to hit
the FUNNY button as much as possible. Since Dani is stupid----he would not be
able to EXPLAIN -----the issue in my post he finds Humorous-----his comments
are meaningless and imbecile

Are you a Jewish woman?

These days we don't see many, if any, "moderate" Muslims. Most of the world's Muslims are Sunni, and they are rabid extremists. Iran used to be somewhat moderate, before the dopey Ayatollahs got into power.
Of all the terrorists and terror attacks carried out in the US and Europe, the vast majority were perpetrated by Sunni savages. If the more secular Iranians regain power, it would be nice to see them destroy the Sunnis.

Nope-----Long ago when I first encountered BOTH sunnis and Shiites------I was sympathetic to the Shiites because the sunnis HATED them so much and
made rude comments about them. That was LONG before 1979. AND
a bit before I came to know Shiites a bit better------Shiites are just as disgusting
as are sunnis

Are you a Jewish woman?

Dani found my post "funny"-----some idiot ayatoilet representative told him to hit
the FUNNY button as much as possible. Since Dani is stupid----he would not be
able to EXPLAIN -----the issue in my post he finds Humorous-----his comments
are meaningless and imbecile

dani did again--------mindlessly and idiotically HIT THE FUNNY BUTTON

soheil . i told you....
she is miss daisy :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: (driving miss daisy morgan freeman)

driving-miss-daisy.jpg

Are you a Jewish woman?

Nope-----Long ago when I first encountered BOTH sunnis and Shiites------I was sympathetic to the Shiites because the sunnis HATED them so much and
a bit before I came to know Shiites a bit better------Shiites are just as disgusting
as are sunnis
hat was LONG before 1979.

welcome to 21 century
we dont talk about stone age :badgrin:

Are you a Jewish woman?

as are sunnis

I don't doubt they are disgusting. Any followers of the pedophile prophet would be sick people. My point is, they aren't engaged in world wide terrorism against the West as Sunnis are. I'm sure given the circumstances, they would start attacking the West.

Are you a Jewish woman?

as are sunnis
hat was LONG before 1979.

welcome to 21 century
we dont talk about stone age :badgrin:

Dani imagines that 1979 WAS THE STONE AGE-----he is a product of the CURRENT IRANIAN EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM

Are you a Jewish woman?

as are sunnis

I don't doubt they are disgusting. Any followers of the pedophile prophet would be sick people. My point is, they aren't engaged in world wide terrorism against the West as Sunnis are. I'm sure given the circumstances, they would start attacking the West.

Sit tight HAWK--------the Shiite shit of the world ARE SO ENGAGED------that the Shiite shit of the world has not gotten into terrorism is the USA yet has clouded
your judgement-------they are fomenting world war III-----RIGHT NOW

Maybe they made him peel onions....hint: if you're peeling onions chew a stick of gum and you won't cry like the pussy in the picture. Not all Navy personnel are pussies....naval aviators are the best in the world. :salute:

Last edited:
Maybe they made him peel onions....hint: if you're peeling onions chew a stick of gum and you won't cry like the pussy in the picture. Not all Navy personnel are pussies....naval aviators are the best in the world. :salute:

I was NAVY

as are sunnis

Sit tight HAWK--------the Shiite shit of the world ARE SO ENGAGED------that the Shiite shit of the world has not gotten into terrorism is the USA yet has clouded
your judgement-------they are fomenting world war III-----RIGHT NOW

It would only become World War III if we engage in it. We should stay the hell out of this Sunni Shiite war. We certainly should not be siding with the Sunni shitheads. But our idiot President calls countries like Saudi Arabia and Turkey our "allies", even though they are clearly funding ISIS and other Sunni terror groups. Fuck em all.

Forum List

Back