why American Sailors Started Crying After Arrest? (picture)

Are you a Jewish woman?

are you human? generally when you ask a personal question on the net----
it is polite to preface it with some sort of polite disclaimer. -----something like---
"of course you need not answer" ----You style is primitive and abrupt and
rude. You must be a muslim------or at the very lest a fascist dog
Actually Dani67 said to me about you.
I didn't mean to rude. I apologize. I'm just curious about Jewish people. You said my English is poor yourself, so it's not intentional.
Its wrong that you hate people for their religious beliefs. A muslim can be more liberal from an Atheist.
Its not necessary to be serious. We can learn from each other.

These days we don't see many, if any, "moderate" Muslims. Most of the world's Muslims are Sunni, and they are rabid extremists. Iran used to be somewhat moderate, before the dopey Ayatollahs got into power.
Of all the terrorists and terror attacks carried out in the US and Europe, the vast majority were perpetrated by Sunni savages. If the more secular Iranians regain power, it would be nice to see them destroy the Sunnis.

Nope-----Long ago when I first encountered BOTH sunnis and Shiites------I was sympathetic to the Shiites because the sunnis HATED them so much and
made rude comments about them. That was LONG before 1979. AND
a bit before I came to know Shiites a bit better------Shiites are just as disgusting
as are sunnis

I don't doubt they are disgusting. Any followers of the pedophile prophet would be sick people. My point is, they aren't engaged in world wide terrorism against the West as Sunnis are. I'm sure given the circumstances, they would start attacking the West.

'Iran Supporting More than 100 Shiite Terror Groups' | Clarion Project

Sunni and Shi ’a Terrorism: Differences that Matter

http://www.clarionproject.org/sites/default/files/Iranian-Support-For-Terrorism.pdf

State Sponsors: Iran

Maryam Rajavi: Terrorism under the name of Islam owes its existence to Iran regime

Last edited:
it is polite to preface it with some sort of polite disclaimer. -----something like---
I didn't mean to rude. I apologize. I'm just curious about Jewish people. You said my English is poor yourself, so it's not intentional.
Its wrong that you hate people for their religious beliefs. A muslim can be more liberal from an Atheist.

These days we don't see many, if any, "moderate" Muslims. Most of the world's Muslims are Sunni, and they are rabid extremists. Iran used to be somewhat moderate, before the dopey Ayatollahs got into power.
Of all the terrorists and terror attacks carried out in the US and Europe, the vast majority were perpetrated by Sunni savages. If the more secular Iranians regain power, it would be nice to see them destroy the Sunnis.

Nope-----Long ago when I first encountered BOTH sunnis and Shiites------I was sympathetic to the Shiites because the sunnis HATED them so much and
a bit before I came to know Shiites a bit better------Shiites are just as disgusting
as are sunnis
hat was LONG before 1979.

welcome to 21 century
we dont talk about stone age :badgrin:

Dani imagines that 1979 WAS THE STONE AGE-----he is a product of the CURRENT IRANIAN EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM

He is only 20 something so he would not understand before the revolution.

as are sunnis

I don't doubt they are disgusting. Any followers of the pedophile prophet would be sick people. My point is, they aren't engaged in world wide terrorism against the West as Sunnis are. I'm sure given the circumstances, they would start attacking the West.

Sit tight HAWK--------the Shiite shit of the world ARE SO ENGAGED------that the Shiite shit of the world has not gotten into terrorism is the USA yet has clouded
your judgement-------they are fomenting world war III-----RIGHT NOW

It would only become World War III if we engage in it. We should stay the hell out of this Sunni Shiite war. We certainly should not be siding with the Sunni shitheads. But our idiot President calls countries like Saudi Arabia and Turkey our "allies", even though they are clearly funding ISIS and other Sunni terror groups. Fuck em all.

we will not be able to avoid it--------NOT FOR LOVE OF SAUDI ARABIA----but for
the sake of maintaining a balance of power. The oracle of usmb (me---rosie)
states-----KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PORTS --------The axis powers------ie
the alliance ---Russia, Iran, China and their mascot Syria-----are GRABBING
PORT CITIES LEFT AND RIGHT_-------most commerce DEPENDS ON SEA
TRANSPORT------the AXIS PIGS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND IT IS
GROSSLY EVIL

as are sunnis

welcome to 21 century

Dani imagines that 1979 WAS THE STONE AGE-----he is a product of the CURRENT IRANIAN EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM

oh-----I estimated more like 14

as are sunnis

http://www.clarionproject.org/sites/default/files/Iranian-Support-For-Terrorism.pdf

Let's hope they kill each other off.

as are sunnis

Let's hope they kill each other off.

TOO optimistic Hawk------it does not work that way WE BOTH WISH----
but wishing will not make it so

as are sunnis

welcome to 21 century

understand what?
+ im 27

as are sunnis

good source !!!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

All humans share 90% DNA, but jews are more similar to kurds that to Iranians

kurds are iranian too. everybody have kurdish family in iran
iranian without kurds is like american without irish
kurds live 3000 years in iran more than persian\
iran is land .iran isnt race or ......

Iran is a nationality, kurdish is an ethnicity

Less than 10% of Iranians are ethnic kurds
okay
irish and black and ....... arent american.because of ethnic?
+ kurds are aryan like persian

nope-------The KURDS are all of the people who fled the filth of the muslim
MONGOL HORDES and the muslim ARAB HORDES -----to the HILLS----
the hills located in Iran and Iraq and in turkey....------Linguistically ----they did the
language of the time---which was close to Persian------that's all------but so did
parts of India and lands north of India ------and most of that happened pre islam---
---that's all

another moosad propaganda

kurds are iranian more than everybody
+kurds are moslem.even they are sunni. but because of iranian culture .most of them are good moslem
they arent like arabs moslem or turk moslem. because they have aryan culture

More than 61% of Iranians are Gilakis and Mazandaranis, what most refer to as persian. There are Azerbaijanis, turkman, arab and others beside the kurds.

aryans are

• Assamese people
  • Bengali people
  • Bihari people
  • Bhils
  • Chhettris
  • Chittagonians
  • Dogras
  • Dom people
  • Garhwalis
  • Gujarati people
  • Gurkhas
  • Hindkis
  • Hindkowans
  • Kambojs
  • Kamein
  • Khas people
  • Khatris
  • Koli people
  • Konkani people
  • Kumaoni people
  • Lhotshampas
  • Lohanas
  • Dhivehi people
  • Marathi people
  • Marwaris
  • Mers
  • Muhajirs
  • Naga Rajputs
  • Nais
  • Oriya people
  • Punjabi people
  • Rajputs
  • Ramgarhia
  • Romani people
  • Rohingya people
  • Saraiki people
  • Sinhalese people
  • Sindhi people
  • Sylheti people

One of two things:
1. Tear Gas
2. Upset that they were under orders not to fight or to try to make a run for it.

One of two things:
1. Tear Gas
2. Upset that they were under orders not to fight or to try to make a run for it.

The idea if ordered to stand down is shameful, but there does not seem to be much other reason for not explaining the problem and asking to be pointed in the right direction and go on their way. If one boat had a mechanical problem they could have towed it just enough till help came to get them back to base.

Navy would not have told them to stand down unless orders came from higher

>>
Article 2 of the U.S. Navy Code of Conduct dictates, “I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist.”
“If I am captured, I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy,” adds article 3.<<

Last edited:
kurds are iranian too. everybody have kurdish family in iran
iranian without kurds is like american without irish
kurds live 3000 years in iran more than persian\
iran is land .iran isnt race or ......

Iran is a nationality, kurdish is an ethnicity

Less than 10% of Iranians are ethnic kurds
okay
irish and black and ....... arent american.because of ethnic?
+ kurds are aryan like persian

nope-------The KURDS are all of the people who fled the filth of the muslim
MONGOL HORDES and the muslim ARAB HORDES -----to the HILLS----
the hills located in Iran and Iraq and in turkey....------Linguistically ----they did the
language of the time---which was close to Persian------that's all------but so did
parts of India and lands north of India ------and most of that happened pre islam---
---that's all

another moosad propaganda

kurds are iranian more than everybody
+kurds are moslem.even they are sunni. but because of iranian culture .most of them are good moslem
they arent like arabs moslem or turk moslem. because they have aryan culture

More than 61% of Iranian are Gilakis and Mazandaranis, what most refer to as persian. There are Azerbaijanis, turkman, arab and others beside the kurds.

aryans are

• Assamese people
  • Bengali people
  • Bihari people
  • Bhils
  • Chhettris
  • Chittagonians
  • Dogras
  • Dom people
  • Garhwalis
  • Gujarati people
  • Gurkhas
  • Hindkis
  • Hindkowans
  • Kambojs
  • Kamein
  • Khas people
  • Khatris
  • Koli people
  • Konkani people
  • Kumaoni people
  • Lhotshampas
  • Lohanas
  • Dhivehi people
  • Marathi people
  • Marwaris
  • Mers
  • Muhajirs
  • Naga Rajputs
  • Nais
  • Oriya people
  • Punjabi people
  • Rajputs
  • Ramgarhia
  • Romani people
  • Rohingya people
  • Saraiki people
  • Sinhalese people
  • Sindhi people
  • Sylheti people

More than 61% of Iranians are Gilakis and Mazandaranis

1: wrong

mazandran state
data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,2w7OtqA6DQDJHnyIclZI0WDP0j6GTxQbeAiCjwDzhPBHDS1gPn-qKAOL7SFhL44Q_akupfRl2QyGPy68nbzJHY-0UnH1MaoZXtwPU6NfACrn9jelG0KVUdVR_NfNigQ-vpSCRRR9MVr5VqERFYqMFuqwA_aGv-e5C727ovovJUx7jKdfd-BpyVY8Lxjq4s0bw9FbOc1rdb1Lwg&w=366&h=160

gilan state
data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,aI8e-oPb9I7AznGrls-dQO9nYXvu6t_rm4nlLTl2NZDNSZcS2MarrPS38HnZfs-Eg1ctvtAB0Ahy5QtMTowtr7diq-MCfCIbZpD4VKw69T8NxbMZBb8XFCmTM8oPspMr5R0MWQ1qtC4Yy18r--B0zEgEJvTgS8jdHoVW06DCSmsSC1ScUyyWQA0ePd4gE-L-paKn-EKBTn2FIhg&w=366&h=160

golestan state
data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,6PQFkgQ2rZeIDDZB6p9Ea3aF21pwVX3CYXsHarqg3-dnmWS9ky8Q853qtyaxT-tvWFAUZ-yvR1plmfQCtqGO4RA3z82yBFZluRlBgcGTXefCCGopx0sNunEMQgkRHxJX_fHUaNnDBkdUp5Gv-OgQjvbDxlF5UBJDif13O3Hx5oEjglolIf1N0g9qqGRKuQ6gpUhRm2HplkzQc3E

most of mazani and gilaki live in this 3 small state

2: im mazandrani too
mazani is branch of persian

One of two things:
1. Tear Gas

The idea if ordered to stand down is shameful, but there does not seem to be much other reason for not explaining the problem and asking to be pointed in the right direction and go on their way. If one boat had a mechanical problem they could have towed it just enough till help came to get them back to base.

I am not entirely clear on what might HAPPEN to those poor kids and their ship----
In the NAVY that is a kind of ----sorta harsh rule----that capture by the enemy is
a SHAMEFUL EVENT that puts the boys AND their ship in a kind of penalty box for years-------???? sometimes it seemed to me to not make sense

One of two things:
1. Tear Gas

I am not entirely clear on what might HAPPEN to those poor kids and their ship----
In the NAVY that is a kind of ----sorta harsh rule----that capture by the enemy is
a SHAMEFUL EVENT that puts the boys AND their ship in a kind of penalty box for years-------????
sometimes it seemed to me to not make sense

what? please explain....

these boys / kids are supposed to be MEN that are supposed to follow a code of conduct when captured Rosie !! Trump is correct , Navy and US military needs to be rebuilt but first it might need a thorough cleaning out !!

Forum List

Back