why American Sailors Started Crying After Arrest? (picture)

another troll by iran hardliner

245261_611.jpg
245260_717.jpg

Looks like we have another blowhard anti-American, pro-Muslim shitstain, and his name is dani67.
im not f.. moslem.understood?
Maybe not. But you are definitely a fucktard.

dani lied-------ethnic and even city of origin is important to Iranians -----
every "joke" ---while humorless------bases itself on how a person of "that origin"
or of "that city" or of "that sect" or of "that family" ----is a schmuck. Also ---
"color" is a HUGE ISSUE

Looks like we have another blowhard anti-American, pro-Muslim shitstain, and his name is dani67.

every "joke" ---while humorless------bases itself on how a person of "that origin"
or of "that city" or of "that sect" or of "that family" ----is a schmuck. Also ---
"color" is a HUGE ISSUE
1:we havnt joke for kurds in iran
must joke is for arab and turk
2: joke is joke.its not important.
you havnt joke for black or jew or white or mexican or irish in usa?

Last edited:

"color" is a HUGE ISSUE

Dani is lying-------it is true that Iranians JOKE in a very nasty manner about arabs and turks----but ALSO about Kurds and ---ANYONE from south east asia---like Pakistanis and Indians----they even joke in a NASTY manner about people from
some "other" PARTS of iran----and they have been SLINGING mud at jews since the arabs & mongols imposed the stench of islam on them. Try to be honest, Dani---
I have worked with and socialized with Iranians----DIFFERENT KINDS OF
Iranians------muslims, jews and----even one zorostrian----some Christians-
(converts) since the mid 60s. I have Iranian RELATIVES (thru marriage)
The very first muslim I knew very well---was a Shiite- (surgeon) He was desperate
to be "friends" with the Iranian Shiite cardiologist-------and tried to practice his
Farsi on that man----he even tried to COOK for him-----the Iranian was always
RUNNING away whenever he saw him and laughed with his friends about the
"idiot indian". See dani ?-------your own countrymen told me

"color" is a HUGE ISSUE

Dani is lying-------it is true that Iranians JOKE in a very nasty manner about arabs and turks----but ALSO about Kurds and ---ANYONE from south east asia---like Pakistanis and Indians----they even joke in a NASTY manner about people from
some "other" PARTS of iran----and they have been SLINGING mud at jews since the arabs & mongols imposed the stench of islam on them. Try to be honest, Dani---
The very first muslim I knew very well---was a Shiite- (surgeon) He was desperate
to be "friends" with the Iranian Shiite cardiologist-------and tried to practice his

you are talking about past....................
white burned black people 60 years ago in usa
nazi genocide jew in past .......
and iranian made joke for indian in past.........

lynching-omaha-nebraska-sept-29-1919.jpg

+we havnt joke for kurd in iran

another troll by iran hardliner

245261_611.jpg
245260_717.jpg

We are angry enough at iran and its propaganda, we don't need "giant" pictures, unless you are trying to incite a war.

We know of and heard the calls for death to Israel and death to the America. It is par for the course for Iran and its shameful violations and hate.

Ironic the american women had to cover her head but the woman in chains is not, but women in the background also have their heads covered. More iranian incitement of the masses.

I want to know what really thinks American ordinary people about "Death to America" slogan in Iran.
It must be annoying, or maybe it's not important for them?
I'm Iranian but when i oppose with this, some people claim that this slogan is only for American government not American people, not necessarily.

I want to know what really thinks American ordinary people about "Death to America" slogan in Iran.
I'm Iranian but when i oppose with this, some people claim that this slogan is only for American government not American people, not necessarily.

Obama's government does not seem to care, americans are angered. UN, HR and RC remain mute on the violations.

I can answer that question because I have worked CLOSELY----with the general American public and with Iranian americans---for a long time. I worked in a job
which involves KNOWING what is on the minds of people and how they feel. Most
American people do not think of Iran at all and would not know how to locate it on a map. . Most American people do not know ---for example---that Iranians hate arabs. Iran is just a "foreign country"------of ----primitive people. Pictures of the AYATOILET PIGS-----make people laugh. If it happens that the situation in the Middle east which involves the filth and ambition and imperialism of Iran --HEATS
up-----people will see Iran for the pile fascist shit which it is. Achmadinejad
was seen as a clown everytime he tried to speak in public. When people tried
to say his name-----everyone LAUGHED

I can answer that question because I have worked CLOSELY----with the general American public and with Iranian americans---for a long time. I worked in a job
American people do not think of Iran at all and would not know how to locate it on a map
. . Most American people do not know ---for example---that Iranians hate arabs. Iran is just a "foreign country"------of ----primitive people. Pictures of the AYATOILET PIGS-----make people laugh. If it happens that the situation in the Middle east which involves the filth and ambition and imperialism of Iran --HEATS

it was for past...........

Iranian american have no love at all for iran. They might have the same language, culture and food but Iran after the revolution is not their iran.

"color" is a HUGE ISSUE

you are talking about past....................
white burned black people 60 years ago in usa
nazi genocide jew in past .......
and iranian made joke for indian in past.........

lynching-omaha-nebraska-sept-29-1919.jpg

+we havnt joke for kurd in iran

the idiot lied again----the picture is one of a horrible RIOT that took place about 100
years ago---just a few years ago Iranian cops were blowing the brains out of innocent girls just standing around in the streets of Teheran-------thruout the ummah in places where there Shiite shills of Iran-----the Shiite sluts are tying bombs on their stinking asses in order to blow the brains out of children

American people do not think of Iran at all and would not know how to locate it on a map
. . Most American people do not know ---for example---that Iranians hate arabs. Iran is just a "foreign country"------of ----primitive people. Pictures of the AYATOILET PIGS-----make people laugh. If it happens that the situation in the Middle east which involves the filth and ambition and imperialism of Iran --HEATS

You talk like a 10 year old------seven years for YOU is ANCIENT HISTORY-----

BTW People are still running away for the SHIT HOLE---Iran-----

I've heard the American soldier applied as a refugee and Iranian government refused his application, so he is started to crying. :biggrin:

I've heard the American soldier applied as a refugee and Iranian government refused his application, so he is started to crying. :biggrin:

I heard that they threatened that young soldier that he would be forced to spend
the night with an Iranian slut

I heard that they threatened that young soldier that he would be forced to spend
the night with an Iranian slut
I'm not nationalist at all, If you're trying to hurt my nationalist feelings. Its not different for me. Iranian or afghan or yankee. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back