WHO'S racist? Here's a secret

Some dumbass democrat is scrubbing the floors in an office building, and oh-so-scientifically notices more white people passing by in a country where the majority of people ARE white, and the idiot concludes that their are NO black people in business in America. Yes, many democrats are just that stupid.

Not even 1% of the people at this show were black. ...

Uh-huh. So, you counted and racially classified every person who entered, then calculated the percentages?
Yes

Some dumbass democrat is scrubbing the floors in an office building, and oh-so-scientifically notices more white people passing by in a country where the majority of people ARE white, and the idiot concludes that their are NO black people in business in America. Yes, many democrats are just that stupid.

Uh-huh. So, you counted and racially classified every person who entered, then calculated the percentages?
Yes

:bsflag:

Yes

I give up trying to talk to you. Bye stupid dishonest racist broke ass loser.

Yes

Putting u back on ignore

1 in 20 hell I’d take 1 out of every 50 but the fact is it was more like 1 out of 100 were black. No exaggeration. So that’s 1%. Blacks are 10% of the population give or take. So why are all the people at these shows white males?

I’m not blaming it all on sexism and racism but this is a great example of white privilege.

Unkotare I blocked you so don’t bother replying. You aren’t smart enough to have an honest conversation

Yes

Stop throwing around racial slurs and generalizing people according to race before making any hypocritical accusations.

Sure you did.
Meh

If a racist is white in this day and age, they are more likely a republican. If the racist is black or Hispanic, they are more likely a democrat.

The percentage of blacks who are racist is MUCH higher than for any other group.
Advocating for equal rights for your race is not being racist.
I never said it was, dummy boy.
I love it when whiners post & don't even understand what they posted.

Funny chit coming

Setting aside the fabricated notion of race in the first place, nobody believes you can count, let alone calculate percentages, dumbass. This is just another one of your bullshit band camp stories.
Actually smart people can look at a bunch of people & recognize that they are disproportionately white. Look at a photo of all Republican US Representatives. You don;t need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

According to PEW, Democrats are better educated than you dumbass Conservatives.

Funny chit coming

Setting aside the fabricated notion of race in the first place, nobody believes you can count, let alone calculate percentages, dumbass. This is just another one of your bullshit band camp stories.
Actually smart people can look at a bunch of people & recognize that they are disproportionately white.

To exact percentages? Bullshit.

LBJ said (I shit you not) "I'll have those ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years" Shit... that's a daisy, ain't it?

First, it's "doozy" dummy, not "daisy." Second, that quote is fake.
Bullshit you loons will believe every unnamed or anonymous source when it comes to Trump, but the quote from LBJ is totally believable given who he was. Johnson was a known racist who did not have a problem dropping n-bombs.

Funny chit coming

Actually smart people can look at a bunch of people & recognize that they are disproportionately white. Look at a photo of all Republican US Representatives. You don;t need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

These white male republicans lack empathy. Their in denial. So you can’t have an honest conversation because the truth is they believe it’s black peoples fault that only 1 out of 100 people at any given trade show is black. It should be ten blacks for every 90 whites.

And if I were going to be fair, I’ll cut that number down to 5 blacks for every 95 whites. I’m not saying it’s all racism. But you can clearly see white privilege. If you don’t your probably a racist republican

Sure you did.
Meh

If a racist is white in this day and age, they are more likely a republican. If the racist is black or Hispanic, they are more likely a democrat.

The percentage of blacks who are racist is MUCH higher than for any other group.
Advocating for equal rights for your race is not being racist.
I never said it was, dummy boy.
I love it when whiners post & don't even understand what they posted.
Also, this is why us liberals promote affirmative action. It’s obvious blacks are being excluded from these economic opportunities.

But republicans will cry that a better qualified white or two will be discriminated against. Bullshit. A company should have the moral compass to go out of there way to find a couple qualified blacks. They are out there.

And a lot of companies fill their quota by hiring black maids and janitors. That’s a start but now we need to see more white collar brothers and sisters.

Women have benefitted most from affirmative action yet oddly they don’t defend it like they should.

Funny chit coming

If he told the truth he would admit he blames blacks.

I have blocked unkotare posts. I don’t want to see or respond to them. But I can tell you are talking to someone and when I reply I see you’re talking to him.

Let me know if he ever explains his position in a thoughtful way. Or if he makes a good point. If I know unkotare he is only making smart ass comments that indicate he disagrees with us but he never explains or comes back with an explanation on what he believes. I feel liberated to not reply to him anymore or to see what he’s saying. I know what he’s saying. Nothing

Funny chit coming

....Look at a photo of all Republican US Representatives. ....

I looked at the candidates for the last presidential primary.

Funny chit coming

These white male republicans lack empathy. Their in denial. So you can’t have an honest conversation because the truth is they believe it’s black peoples fault that only 1 out of 100 people at any given trade show is black. It should be ten blacks for every 90 whites.

And if I were going to be fair, I’ll cut that number down to 5 blacks for every 95 whites. I’m not saying it’s all racism. But you can clearly see white privilege. If you don’t your probably a racist republican

Typical; can’t speak without lying.

Some people think mindless, unreflective partisanship makes them look like they have a clue what they are talking about, but guess what?

Yes

Have fun in France.

Funny chit coming

I told my brother about this trade show that illustrates the need for affirmative action. He’s a vp of hr for a Fortune 500. He said there’s no need for affirmative action because all the big companies have signed a pledge to be diverse. 15% minority and women. Long story short is this is making women and minorities very valuable. My brothers last vp was a woman. She’s going to another company for $2 million a year. She was making $1 million at his company.

He says because companies are stealing blacks and women that are qualified it’s now very hard to find blacks and women who are qualified.

I say give someone who is not qualified a shot. I’m sure my brother wasn’t qualified to be vp the first time he was named vp. He figured it out.

Anyways, I’m glad to hear companies have made this diversity pledge.

To the companies at this trade show I went to. They should make this diversity pledge too. It’s the right thing to do. White privilege ignorance racism and denial is holding black people back.

I don’t want to make small businesses be diverse other than shaming the ones who don’t and boycotting them and not giving them tax breaks. They don’t have to be diverse but should not be rewarded with government contracts

Funny chit coming

I say give someone who is not qualified a shot. ....

That’s another example of your racism.

Last edited:
Funny chit coming

I told my brother about this trade show that illustrates the need for affirmative action. He’s a vp of hr for a Fortune 500. He said there’s no need for affirmative action because all the big companies have signed a pledge to be diverse. 15% minority and women. Long story short is this is making women and minorities very valuable. My brothers last vp was a woman. She’s going to another company for $2 million a year. She was making $1 million at his company.

He says because companies are stealing blacks and women that are qualified it’s now very hard to find blacks and women who are qualified.

I say give someone who is not qualified a shot. I’m sure my brother wasn’t qualified to be vp the first time he was named vp. He figured it out.

Anyways, I’m glad to hear companies have made this diversity pledge.

To the companies at this trade show I went to. They should make this diversity pledge too. It’s the right thing to do. White privilege ignorance racism and denial is holding black people back.

I don’t want to make small businesses be diverse other than shaming the ones who don’t and boycotting them and not giving them tax breaks. They don’t have to be diverse but should not be rewarded with government contracts

so 15% women is being diverse. Or was that 15% of their employees need to be a total of 15%.

Wow, you call that being diverse.

A pledge. Wow.

Forum List

Back