House passes bill to deport illegals arrested for DUI after 150 Dems vote NO

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This shows how unserious the Democrats really are about protecting Americans whose lives are put in jeopardy by illegals driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

This is my surprised face.

1706890092992.png

House PASSES bill to deport illegal migrants arrested for driving drunk after 150 Dems vote NO​

"Illegal migrants arrested for driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol can now be deported thanks to a new bill passed in the House on Thursday.

The Protect Our Communities from DUIs Act passed despite the refusal of 150 Democrats to support it. The amendment to the Immigration and Nationality Act was supported by 274 lawmakers – which included only 59 Democrats – who voted in favor of deporting any migrant arrested for drunk driving.

The bill, introduced by Rep. Barry Moore, R-Ala., would also ensure that those arrested and deported are not allowed back into the U.S.

Today, my legislation that forces President Biden to deport illegal immigrants who drive drunk or impaired passed the House.
I thank my @HouseGOP colleagues for joining me to protect American families by ensuring illegals who commit these offenses are off our streets. pic.twitter.com/y9G3Nea8Xi
— Rep. Barry Moore (@RepBarryMoore) February 1, 2024

“In the United States, someone dies in a crash with an impaired driver every 45 minutes. I lost two of my young newlywed constituents to an illegal immigrant driving under the influence of alcohol,” Moore told Fox News Digital."

House PASSES bill to deport illegal migrants arrested for driving drunk after 150 Dems vote NO · American Wire News

You are looking at it all wrong.....In dem parlance the Bill passed with "bi-partisan support".

Isn't that what the dems crow about when one or two RINOs vote with them? ;)

59 low-life dems supporting a gop Bill is a big deal.

The punishment doesn't suit the crime. It's a new form of justice being invented by the very wealthy and privileged. Next thing, they be taking Americans' pensions away.

Forum List

Back