WHO'S racist? Here's a secret

I'm lyin... it's only a secret to those bucket heads on the far left.
The republican party started out in part because of slavery. They ended slavery and those democrats fought like rabid honey badgers to keep and even expand it. A republican president signed the bill that made it all good and official and a democrat blew a chunk of his head away for it.
Here's some more... the 13th amendment passed in 1865 (despite lefties howling in outrage and pain) with 100% of the repubs support and 23% of the dems support.
Then came along the 14th amendment which declared those newly freed slaves citizens. Vote was 94% for the repubs support and a whopping ZERO once again for those of lefty bent.
Oh my garsh and holy frogs balls! Then those wicked wicked repubs with their awful, spiteful and racist ways passed the 15th amendment in 1868 with another 100% approval rate as opposed to ZERO for the compassionate critters on the left.
Every time I fart sideways, I've been called racist for the past 8 years and it's bullshit.
The KKK was mainly started by and continued to be mostly southern dems. And back then they were a lot nastier while they hid under those fashionable hoods.
Gotta answer the door... be back!
Poor little girl still trolling around begging the grown ups ton take you seriously, huh.

You should probably leave the commentary to people smarter than you are.

The republican party started out in part because of slavery. They ended slavery and those democrats fought like rabid honey badgers to keep and even expand it. A republican president signed the bill that made it all good and official and a democrat blew a chunk of his head away for it.
Here's some more... the 13th amendment passed in 1865 (despite lefties howling in outrage and pain) with 100% of the repubs support and 23% of the dems support.
Then came along the 14th amendment which declared those newly freed slaves citizens. Vote was 94% for the repubs support and a whopping ZERO once again for those of lefty bent.
Oh my garsh and holy frogs balls! Then those wicked wicked repubs with their awful, spiteful and racist ways passed the 15th amendment in 1868 with another 100% approval rate as opposed to ZERO for the compassionate critters on the left.
Every time I fart sideways, I've been called racist for the past 8 years and it's bullshit.
The KKK was mainly started by and continued to be mostly southern dems. And back then they were a lot nastier while they hid under those fashionable hoods.

the problem with conservatives is that they KNOW so much that just aint so.....

"The republican party started out in part because of slavery. They ended slavery and those democrats fought like rabid honey badgers to keep and even expand it."

Here we have a conservative spouting misinformation and lies (they all do).
In this case it is MISINFORMATION and LIES based on the OMISSION of facts and truth....

The republican party of the 1860's was comprised on LIBERAL christians, most of whom were from the YANKEE NORTH, and abolitionists (liberal southern christians)
meanwhile, the democrats who supported slavery were all CHRISTIANS and MOSTLY southern and the conservatives of their day.
But our lying conservative friend here SPECIFICALLY and PURPOSELY chose to MISLEAD by OMITTING the FACTS that hurt point.
so...instead of "northern liberal republicans" he just says "republicans"
and instead of "southern conservative democrats" he just says "democrats"

"Here's some more... the 13th amendment passed in 1865 (despite lefties howling in outrage and pain) with 100% of the repubs support and 23% of the dems support."
100% LIBERAL republican support
23% CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN democrat opposition

"Then came along the 14th amendment which declared those newly freed slaves citizens. Vote was 94% for the repubs support and a whopping ZERO once again for those of lefty bent."

LIBERAL republican
CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN democrat.
why do you keep lying?
why do you omit most of the facts?
why do you insist that republicans of 1860 are identical to republicans of today?
or that democrats from 1860 are identical to democrats from today?

"The KKK was mainly started by and continued to be mostly southern dems."
you just can't stop lying, can you?
the KKK was mainly started by southern CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANs who happened to be democrats at the time but today the KKK is infested with conservative christian trump voting republicans.....
or else....why do they vote republican?
why do you support them?
goebbels.png

Poor little girl still trolling around begging the grown ups ton take you seriously, huh.

The two of you could spend the time together

You can be my stand in.

:cuckoo:

Things have changed a little since 1865. Republicans vs Democrats. politics goes out the window. It's $, that is all that matters. It sux, republicans own businesses that hire illegals, Dems practically trip over themselves to accommodate illegals. And beg and scream about compassion for "immigrants" whilst meanwhile, kick poor Americans to the curb to make room . It's disgusting. We have the foxes guarding the hen house here...one way or the other they will ignore you to death and focus on their petty wealthy mind games.

So strange, that with that history, it's today's republican party that celebrates the confederate flag, denounces civil rights, calls Lincoln a tyrant, and endorses xenophobic ideas in opposition of minority groups they claim to be proud of having defended a lifetime ago.
Progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet, second only to Muslims

Some dumbass democrat is scrubbing the floors in an office building, and oh-so-scientifically notices more white people passing by in a country where the majority of people ARE white, and the idiot concludes that their are NO black people in business in America. Yes, many democrats are just that stupid.
Funny chit coming
Some dumbass democrat is scrubbing the floors in an office building, and oh-so-scientifically notices more white people passing by in a country where the majority of people ARE white, and the idiot concludes that their are NO black people in business in America. Yes, many democrats are just that stupid.

Not even 1% of the people at this show were black. ...

Uh-huh. So, you counted and racially classified every person who entered, then calculated the percentages?

Setting aside the fabricated notion of race in the first place, nobody believes you can count, let alone calculate percentages, dumbass. This is just another one of your bullshit band camp stories.
Actually smart people can look at a bunch of people & recognize that they are disproportionately white. Look at a photo of all Republican US Representatives. You don;t need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

According to PEW, Democrats are better educated than you dumbass Conservatives.
I told my brother about this trade show that illustrates the need for affirmative action. He’s a vp of hr for a Fortune 500. He said there’s no need for affirmative action because all the big companies have signed a pledge to be diverse. 15% minority and women. Long story short is this is making women and minorities very valuable. My brothers last vp was a woman. She’s going to another company for $2 million a year. She was making $1 million at his company.

He says because companies are stealing blacks and women that are qualified it’s now very hard to find blacks and women who are qualified.

I say give someone who is not qualified a shot. I’m sure my brother wasn’t qualified to be vp the first time he was named vp. He figured it out.

Anyways, I’m glad to hear companies have made this diversity pledge.

To the companies at this trade show I went to. They should make this diversity pledge too. It’s the right thing to do. White privilege ignorance racism and denial is holding black people back.

I don’t want to make small businesses be diverse other than shaming the ones who don’t and boycotting them and not giving them tax breaks. They don’t have to be diverse but should not be rewarded with government contracts

so 15% women is being diverse. Or was that 15% of their employees need to be a total of 15%.

Wow, you call that being diverse.

A pledge. Wow.
15% women and or men. You want it to be 20%? That would be nice but let’s hit 15% first

Of course Republicans will not care about these black people or the findings. And they certainly won't want to do anything about it.

Childhood Trauma And Its Lifelong Health Effects More Prevalent Among Minorities

People with low-income and educational attainment, people of color and people who identified as gay, lesbian or bisexual had significantly higher chance of having experienced adversity in childhood.

The study finds three out of five adults across the U.S. had at least one adverse experience in their childhood, such as divorce, a parent's death, physical or emotional abuse, or a family member's incarceration or substance abuse problem. A quarter of adults have at least three such experiences in childhood, which – according to other research — increases their risk for most common chronic diseases, from heart disease and cancer to depression and substance abuse.

Those identifying as black or Latino and those with less than a high school education or an annual income below $15,000 were more likely to have more ACEs. But a relatively new finding was that multiracial and gay, lesbian and bisexual individuals carried the greatest burden.

Multiracial participants reported roughly 2.5 ACEs, and bisexual adults reported 3.1, both the highest scores reported. Women, younger adults, unemployed people and those unable to work also tended to have higher scores.

So strange, that with that history, it's today's republican party that celebrates the confederate flag, denounces civil rights, calls Lincoln a tyrant, and endorses xenophobic ideas in opposition of minority groups they claim to be proud of having defended a lifetime ago.
Progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet, second only to Muslims
You seem very intolerant.

Of course Republicans will not care about these black people or the findings. And they certainly won't want to do anything about it.

Childhood Trauma And Its Lifelong Health Effects More Prevalent Among Minorities

People with low-income and educational attainment, people of color and people who identified as gay, lesbian or bisexual had significantly higher chance of having experienced adversity in childhood.

The study finds three out of five adults across the U.S. had at least one adverse experience in their childhood, such as divorce, a parent's death, physical or emotional abuse, or a family member's incarceration or substance abuse problem. A quarter of adults have at least three such experiences in childhood, which – according to other research — increases their risk for most common chronic diseases, from heart disease and cancer to depression and substance abuse.

Those identifying as black or Latino and those with less than a high school education or an annual income below $15,000 were more likely to have more ACEs. But a relatively new finding was that multiracial and gay, lesbian and bisexual individuals carried the greatest burden.

Multiracial participants reported roughly 2.5 ACEs, and bisexual adults reported 3.1, both the highest scores reported. Women, younger adults, unemployed people and those unable to work also tended to have higher scores.

Here is another typical democrat advocating for segregation and eugenics. Disgusting.

Forum List

Back