WHO'S racist? Here's a secret

I'm not racist, but today, I had to go get my black grapes myself. The wife called from work and asked me to go get her some black grapes so I said ok. My daughter called up and said she was coming over later so I asked if she would mind getting the black grapes. She wasn't sure what they were and I said well you know there's green ones and the purplish red ones and then black ones. She said she didn't know they had black grapes. I said yeah and do you know how to tell the black ones from the dark purple red ones? She said no. I said the black grapes have really big lips.

So I had to get get them myself.
Racism is not funny. Neither are your racial slurs.

Lighten up Francis.
Well also, that area where the black grapes were was not near as well kept like the green grapes are.

I'm lyin... it's only a secret to those bucket heads on the far left.
The republican party started out in part because of slavery. They ended slavery and those democrats fought like rabid honey badgers to keep and even expand it. A republican president signed the bill that made it all good and official and a democrat blew a chunk of his head away for it.
Here's some more... the 13th amendment passed in 1865 (despite lefties howling in outrage and pain) with 100% of the repubs support and 23% of the dems support.
Then came along the 14th amendment which declared those newly freed slaves citizens. Vote was 94% for the repubs support and a whopping ZERO once again for those of lefty bent.
Oh my garsh and holy frogs balls! Then those wicked wicked repubs with their awful, spiteful and racist ways passed the 15th amendment in 1868 with another 100% approval rate as opposed to ZERO for the compassionate critters on the left.
Every time I fart sideways, I've been called racist for the past 8 years and it's bullshit.
The KKK was mainly started by and continued to be mostly southern dems. And back then they were a lot nastier while they hid under those fashionable hoods.
Gotta answer the door... be back!

the problem with conservatives is that they KNOW so much that just aint so.....

"The republican party started out in part because of slavery. They ended slavery and those democrats fought like rabid honey badgers to keep and even expand it."

Here we have a conservative spouting misinformation and lies (they all do).
In this case it is MISINFORMATION and LIES based on the OMISSION of facts and truth....

The republican party of the 1860's was comprised on LIBERAL christians, most of whom were from the YANKEE NORTH, and abolitionists (liberal southern christians)
meanwhile, the democrats who supported slavery were all CHRISTIANS and MOSTLY southern and the conservatives of their day.
But our lying conservative friend here SPECIFICALLY and PURPOSELY chose to MISLEAD by OMITTING the FACTS that hurt point.
so...instead of "northern liberal republicans" he just says "republicans"
and instead of "southern conservative democrats" he just says "democrats"

"Here's some more... the 13th amendment passed in 1865 (despite lefties howling in outrage and pain) with 100% of the repubs support and 23% of the dems support."
100% LIBERAL republican support
23% CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN democrat opposition

"Then came along the 14th amendment which declared those newly freed slaves citizens. Vote was 94% for the repubs support and a whopping ZERO once again for those of lefty bent."

LIBERAL republican
CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN democrat.
why do you keep lying?
why do you omit most of the facts?
why do you insist that republicans of 1860 are identical to republicans of today?
or that democrats from 1860 are identical to democrats from today?

"The KKK was mainly started by and continued to be mostly southern dems."
you just can't stop lying, can you?
the KKK was mainly started by southern CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANs who happened to be democrats at the time but today the KKK is infested with conservative christian trump voting republicans.....
or else....why do they vote republican?
why do you support them?

The republican party started out in part because of slavery. They ended slavery and those democrats fought like rabid honey badgers to keep and even expand it. A republican president signed the bill that made it all good and official and a democrat blew a chunk of his head away for it.
Here's some more... the 13th amendment passed in 1865 (despite lefties howling in outrage and pain) with 100% of the repubs support and 23% of the dems support.
Then came along the 14th amendment which declared those newly freed slaves citizens. Vote was 94% for the repubs support and a whopping ZERO once again for those of lefty bent.
Oh my garsh and holy frogs balls! Then those wicked wicked repubs with their awful, spiteful and racist ways passed the 15th amendment in 1868 with another 100% approval rate as opposed to ZERO for the compassionate critters on the left.
Every time I fart sideways, I've been called racist for the past 8 years and it's bullshit.
The KKK was mainly started by and continued to be mostly southern dems. And back then they were a lot nastier while they hid under those fashionable hoods.
What about current history? Do you choose to ignore the time in history where republicans became the party for white racists?

That’s funny coming from the party of the Confederacy, the KKK, fdr, Robert Byrd, LBJ, Joe Biden, etc.
Not all Republicabs are rscist but if you are rsvist, you are most likely a Republican.

Bullshit.

It’s true. The republican platform is designed to appeal to the haves. That doesn’t help all the poor blacks, does it?

You want to do away with affirmative action when we haven’t yet helped blacks out of the hole we put them in. I am at a manufacturing trade show in Chicago right now. Why are the only blacks at this event the ones doing janitorial, security, catering, etc??? Why aren’t there any black manufacturers? No black sales reps? No presidents or anyone exhibiting is black. Why is that? These white run companies aren’t hiring blacks.

And when I worked at a business hotel in college none of the people coming in for meetings were black. We had black housekeepers, kitchen help, maybe even one black woman at the front desk.

Now I see why black people are angry. They aren’t being given the same economic opportunities us white people are.

I’m sure you will disagree but can you tell me why this is? Or why this isn’t proof of a racist society?

At least it proves we still need affirmative action

Nice post. Save me some pizza.

democrats are allergic to logic.
I nailed it. This is what makes republicans racist. You can look and see that blacks are way too under represented in the board room and every other good paying job in America and deny its racism that is keeping them away from all these good jobs.

And don’t you think they see it? The blacks who work for the convention center for probably $10 see nothing but white men walking into these business events.

Almost the same thing is happening to women. Most of the women at these events are eye candy. But affirmative action has helped white women more than it has blacks. They are way under represented too but a lot better than blacks.

If it’s not racism and sexism, what is it?

Don’t just come back with a one liner. Explain your position. I suspect you blame blacks. Most racist republicans do that

What about current history? Do you choose to ignore the time in history where republicans became the party for white racists?

That’s funny coming from the party of the Confederacy, the KKK, fdr, Robert Byrd, LBJ, Joe Biden, etc.
Not all Republicabs are rscist but if you are rsvist, you are most likely a Republican.

What went on in the 1960's is not the same as today.
The Democrats make politics about race because they are racist.
Right wing logic. I can see how that works on white racists

Let's see who necroed this thread: Ah yes, Silly Boo Boo, the necromancer.
Always republicans who complain when we bring up sore subjects they don’t want to talk about.

So you try to change the subject like about how this is an old thread. So what? Move on stupid if you don’t like the thread subject. Don’t worry about it.

Reminds me of when someone leaks how fucked up the trump White House is trump makes it about the leaker. Well what about the fact your White House is fucked up?

The democrat capacity for hypocrisy is limitless, and in certain cases their inability to grasp logic is painful.

Some dumbass democrat is scrubbing the floors in an office building, and oh-so-scientifically notices more white people passing by in a country where the majority of people ARE white, and the idiot concludes that their are NO black people in business in America. Yes, many democrats are just that stupid.

Maybe some democrats really don’t understand how harmful pandering and low expectations can be.

Some dumbass democrat is scrubbing the floors in an office building, and oh-so-scientifically notices more white people passing by in a country where the majority of people ARE white, and the idiot concludes that their are NO black people in business in America. Yes, many democrats are just that stupid.

Not even 1% of the people at this show were black. This is one of the biggest manufacturing trade shows in the country. All you have to do is visit one of these shows to see what white privilege is all about.

I would agree if 5% of the people at this show were black but not even that. This is what us liberals are talking about. Black people in poor neighborhoods are cut off from these economic opportunities. Spend a few days talking to the owners and the bosses and the employees about how they ended up with the jobs they have and it becomes painfully obvious blacks are being treated like second class citizens in America. Women too. They can be maids, security, housekeepers, but they are not getting the white collar jobs.

You will ignore the fact that blacks are far too under represented in manufacturing and just about every other industry.

This is why blacks don't vote Republican. Most of the owners and people with the power are Trump or Bush Republicans. Like you they can't even see how unfair our system is to people of color.

How come there are so few women at these events? Isn't the country 50% women? This is more evidence that white males are still in charge in this country. The good old boys network is still in tact.

You not admitting it is what makes you a racist.

Not even 1% of the people at this show were black. This is one of the biggest manufacturing trade shows in the country. All you have to do is visit one of these shows to see what white privilege is all about.

I would agree if 5% of the people at this show were black but not even that. This is what us liberals are talking about. Black people in poor neighborhoods are cut off from these economic opportunities. Spend a few days talking to the owners and the bosses and the employees about how they ended up with the jobs they have and it becomes painfully obvious blacks are being treated like second class citizens in America. Women too. They can be maids, security, housekeepers, but they are not getting the white collar jobs.

You will ignore the fact that blacks are far too under represented in manufacturing and just about every other industry.

This is why blacks don't vote Republican. Most of the owners and people with the power are Trump or Bush Republicans. Like you they can't even see how unfair our system is to people of color.

How come there are so few women at these events? Isn't the country 50% women? This is more evidence that white males are still in charge in this country. The good old boys network is still in tact.

You not admitting it is what makes you a racist.
Check out the #walkaway movement. Your speech is obsolete.

Not even 1% of the people at this show were black. ...

Uh-huh. So, you counted and racially classified every person who entered, then calculated the percentages?

Setting aside the fabricated notion of race in the first place, nobody believes you can count, let alone calculate percentages, dumbass. This is just another one of your bullshit band camp stories.

Forum List

Back