Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

You're saying that without any supporting information to back it up? Goddamn you people are stupid.

I could just as easily say you're racist against whites.

No, you cannot. My father was White, and he was a great guy. Hell, I had White friends in school and everything. I think White people are fine, as long as they know their place.

The last time I checked this was a free country. Know who's place? No ones going to tell me shit.

Special Needs.

I watched this morning.

trANNey Coulter has an Adam's apple:

ann-coulter-adams-apple2.jpg
coulter_adamsapple.jpg
20081125_coulteralienhand.jpg

Just sayin'

And she's still better looking than 90% of democrats.....sucks to be in the lezbo naturist party.....oh and she's far better looking than Whoopi......even blind people agree

Even with a "stick shift"?

No, you cannot. My father was White, and he was a great guy. Hell, I had White friends in school and everything. I think White people are fine, as long as they know their place.

The last time I checked this was a free country. Know who's place? No ones going to tell me shit.

Special Needs.

That's all you have? LOL

You're trying to guilt whites into being ashamed of who we're and you think you have the moral high ground? Grow up.

Yes..............No nukes !!! No oil !!! No fossil fuels !!!

Alternatives and Hope can power America...............Lol

I decided that a long time ago. Be done with racism. Just vote white.
Isn't that what all Republicans do?

I'm sure it must have come as a complete shock to you when Michael Steel, Herman Cain, Edward Brooke, Blanche Bruce, Jennifer Carroll, Artur Davis, James E. O'Hara, and Condoleezza Rice began to step up into the political arena. Just another bunch of your racist Republicans? They couldn't possibly be able to relate to the struggles of the average american ... overcoming obsticles to create a better, more successful life for themselves.

Exactly how does Michelle Obama's expensive taste for fashion, or a trip to Spain, relate to those struggling to find work in this bad economy? Is it merely the "stereotype" that it's the bad, awful Republicans that must be out of touch?

Last edited:
Dear God, please tell Ann Coulter to stop educating people such a Whoopie Goldberg...they might want to join the Republican Party. God I would have to become a Libertarian, or a Tea Partier, or an Independent.

I give you Huey Long, Orval Faubus, George Wallace and their democrat cohorts from the 40s and 50s. And this prize democrat right here.

kkk-byrd.jpg

I think what you're seeing is people like myself who have NEVER been involved in racial issues, FUCKING TIRED of hearing the shit now.. Liberals have managed to fuck up race relations, probably for decades... constantly accusing people who have never done or said a racist thing in their entire lives is old and worn.. and we're not going to listen to it any longer.. Shove your racist whine and your race whores like MarcATL up your race obsessed asses.

Right back atcha!

*puts up 3 fingers*

Read between the lines. :cool:

w0010773.jpg

Whoopie's Grandmother was there......she knew everything about racism in the South. Problem is Whoopie believes a warp version of history. She may be attaching blame on the GOP when they barely existed in the South of Whoopie's Grandmother.

You should sue your high school history teacher, he screwed you big time.

Today's GOP existed in the 1960's... They were called the Southern Dems.

Lincoln was a progressive.

I think what you're seeing is people like myself who have NEVER been involved in racial issues, FUCKING TIRED of hearing the shit now.. Liberals have managed to fuck up race relations, probably for decades... constantly accusing people who have never done or said a racist thing in their entire lives is old and worn.. and we're not going to listen to it any longer.. Shove your racist whine and your race whores like MarcATL up your race obsessed asses.

Right back atcha!

*puts up 3 fingers*

Read between the lines. :cool:

Get your own lines Al.

The pic in your signature is racist, you dumb twat.:eusa_clap:

The pic in your signature is racist, you dumb twat.:eusa_clap:

Everything is, you moron. It is making fun of an idiot, but I guess blacks are a protected class that can't be made fun of. :eusa_boohoo:

Amen!

Yeah, millionaire Whoopie claiming she knows all about racism. :rolleyes: When is enough, enough? You really gotta wonder?

Plus all she says REP wouldnt know what racism is but Martin Luther KING was a REP and Mitt ROMNEY father helped with the Civil rights movement...

w0010773.jpg

Whoopie's Grandmother was there......she knew everything about racism in the South. Problem is Whoopie believes a warp version of history. She may be attaching blame on the GOP when they barely existed in the South of Whoopie's Grandmother.

You should sue your high school history teacher, he screwed you big time.

Today's GOP existed in the 1960's... They were called the Southern Dems.

Lincoln was a progressive.

True,

The party's certainly weren't as they're today. Still no reason to judge one race for what all races did. You're just doing that to divide this country.

Can you name another race that didn't enslave other human beings? I can name one that free'd them, whites.

Racists have always been conservatives, Pub or Dem. Coulter makes tons of money off you ignorant rubes...Assume the position- people are sick to death of ignorant RW a-holes...

Obama by 10 in Ohio, 8 in Fla... Ok. will probably go 75% DUPE. LOL

*sigh*

Being white in America means not having to think about it.

Racists have always been conservatives, Pub or Dem. Coulter makes tons of money off you ignorant rubes...Assume the position- people are sick to death of ignorant RW a-holes...

Obama by 10 in Ohio, 8 in Fla... Ok. will probably go 75% DUPE. LOL

That's the dumbest thing you ever posted. And that's saying a lot.

Forum List

Back