Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

Thank god it's not as big as michelle obama's ass.

Rdean is a cocksucker.

sandra_bullock_peoples_choice_2010.jpg

adams-apple.jpg

julie-white-who-has-been-named-the-vitalise-business-woman-of-the-year-2011-477761247.jpg

That he is!

I think what you're seeing is people like myself who have NEVER been involved in racial issues, FUCKING TIRED of hearing the shit now.. Liberals have managed to fuck up race relations, probably for decades... constantly accusing people who have never done or said a racist thing in their entire lives is old and worn.. and we're not going to listen to it any longer.. Shove your racist whine and your race whores like MarcATL up your race obsessed asses.
*sigh*

Being white in America means not having to think about it.

bullshit

white people are constantly being called racists under any contrived circumstance imaginable while blacks get off the hook

re: obama

Last edited:
I know. That's why I'm okay with just voting white.

Blacks vote white? What other black president did blacks vote for. The first black president Bill Clinton?

I'm done arguing racism. I'm voting white. My race. I'm a Republican. I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do and it don't matter cause you'll still call us racist.. See how that works? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that's right.

white people are racist no matter what.

why give a shit. may as well be racist to fulfill their self aggrandizing prophecy.

Did I claim I did anywhere in the post?

Tell me can you relate to being pregnant if you are a man?

Pussball, stupid defines you.

A man who spends 9 months with a pregnant wife damn well can and does relate to being pregnant. We don't give birth and can't really relate to the birth process, but we damned well know every nuance of pregnancy.

Winthrop Rockefeller and Howard Baker would be Democrats today- The Southern strategy under Nixon was the end of Dem power in the Old South. Obviously. You dupes seem to know absolutely no facts or history...

didnt know that you and whoopi knew every white person

Did I claim I did anywhere in the post?

Tell me can you relate to being pregnant if you are a man?

tell me that you can relate to being a white person if you are black

And yet the liberal metrosexual pansy male ALWAYS oozes on about abortion.. HAS THE LEFTIST MAN EVER HAD AN ABORTION??? So according to lib logic, STFU cuz you don't fucking know.

Winthrop Rockefeller and Howard Baker would be Democrats today- The Southern strategy under Nixon was the end of Dem power in the Old South. Obviously. You dupes seem to know absolutely no facts or history...

True...

So you're going to hate white people for wanting to live with our own kind?

Actually, 25% of whites...the racist GOP... like you. Most of my friends out here are racists- I don't hate them, I just don't discuss it. But this is a politics forum.

Assume the position- this election is the end of ignorant Reaganauts- thank God. Everything you know is Pubcrappe. LOL

True...

So you're going to hate white people for wanting to live with our own kind?

Actually, 25% of whites...the racist GOP... like you. Most of my friends out here are racists- I don't hate them, I just don't discuss it. But this is a politics forum.

Assume the position- this election is the end of ignorant Reaganauts- thank God. Everything you know is Pubcrappe. LOL

Yep,

No more borders,
nation states

Just one big family of the world.

Forum List

Back