Biden says that the Republicans are worse than segregationists

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Speaker Mike Johnson tore into President Biden for claiming today's congressional Republicans are worse than the racist segregationists he served with in the Senate.

At a fundraiser Wednesday night in California, Biden told the crowd: 'I've been a senator since '72. I've served with real racists. I've served with Strom Thurmond. I've served with all these guys that have set terrible records on race. But guess what? These guys are worse. These guys do not believe in basic democratic principles.'

'Outrageous,' Johnson said of the remarks on X.

Biden during his 2020 campaign was forced to apologize for reminiscing fondly about working with southern segregationists.

He gave a glowing eulogy of South Carolina's Thurmond, who died in office at 100 in 2003 and fiercely opposed racial integration for much of his career.

On the campaign trail in 2020, Biden recollected 'civility' in the Senate by invoking two segregationists, James O. Eastland of Mississippi and Herman Talmadge of Georgia, both Democrats.

Of Eastland, he said: 'He never called me "boy, he always called me "son."'

Comment:
It's Joe Biden and the Democrat Party who have a hate and racism problem, not the Republicans.
Biden has a long history of being a racist segregationist and racist demagogue.
Biden is using hate and fear to raise campaign cash.
The Republican Party is not obsessed with race.
It's the Democrats who practice racial politics.

Biden is a racist, but the Left adores him.
The Press gives Joepedo a pass.
It's called Democrat Privilege.

bidenisaracistassholeandtheleftloveshimhfhgfhgf.png

Speaker Mike Johnson tore into President Biden for claiming today's congressional Republicans are worse than the racist segregationists he served with in the Senate.

At a fundraiser Wednesday night in California, Biden told the crowd: 'I've been a senator since '72. I've served with real racists. I've served with Strom Thurmond. I've served with all these guys that have set terrible records on race. But guess what? These guys are worse. These guys do not believe in basic democratic principles.'

Biden during his 2020 campaign was forced to apologize for reminiscing fondly about working with southern segregationists.

He gave a glowing eulogy of South Carolina's Thurmond, who died in office at 100 in 2003 and fiercely opposed racial integration for much of his career.

On the campaign trail in 2020, Biden recollected 'civility' in the Senate by invoking two segregationists, James O. Eastland of Mississippi and Herman Talmadge of Georgia, both Democrats.

Comment:
It's Joe Biden and the Democrat Party who have a hate and racism problem, not the Republicans.

Is this some kind of sad attempt by Biden to distract from the fact that he was a segregationist?

Comment:
Joey Xiden worked to keep school segragated....he was a segragationist.

It's part of the process. A war was fought to stop slavery. Shouldn't we fight a war to end Republicans now?

Is this some kind of sad attempt by Biden to distract from the fact that he was a segregationist?

Next you'll be telling me he eulogized one time KKK member Robert Byrd, referred to the prospect of unsgregated schools as "the jungle" and told an entire racial population they weren't truly "black" if they neglected to vote for him.

And, last I checked, that third one's rather recent.

Forum List

Back