Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

and surprisingly what whoopi does is nto racism because you can insult and put down white people as much as you want and its accepted in this country. the station should apologize for Whoopies poor professionalism.

Oh my god those poor white people. You poor victims. Us poor victims! For countless centuries we have endured!

I want to hug you so much right now, my white brother. Let me console you.

how old are you?

Whoopie is a racist idiot.

The Democrats fought against civil rights while Republicans pushed for it. The Democrats have done relatively NOTHING for civil rights for black people compared to what the Republicans have done.

Democrats are more racist than Republicans.

LBJ said that "I'll have these ******* voting Democratic for the next hunderd years."

He is the epitome of Democratic hypocrisy.

The Democrats like to spin the LIE that they are champions of the black race even as the do NOTHING to truly advance the race. Democrats are "brothers" in name only.

Another lie shrouded in a half-truth.

Every single district who had a Democratic Representative in congress that voted against the Civil Rights Act is now a Republican district.

Which means that the people who represent the interests of the voters that didn't want the Civil Rights Act to succeed are now ALL Republican.

What a way to "spin". That makes as much sense as saying the people who put Arnold Schwarzenegger in as governor, who are the real reason why the state is in such fiscal disarray, are all republican voters. Most likely the Democrats who were opposed to civil rights got rightfully overtaken and thrown out of office, influenced by people who have since moved into those states, and NOW more closely represents their more modern view of equality regardless of race.

Last edited:
LOL! Look at the electoral map fool. The south didn't complete its transformation to Republican until Reagan. Most of the folks in your list ended their political careers before then. Byrd would appear to be the biggest exception.

If you'd like to stop living decades ago and wanna know which party is the racist party now - ask yourself which one has current, sitting members of Congress that OPPOSE THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT?

So then, the segregationists didn't switch parties as you lied, but died as democrats with their children rejecting the racism and the party of their elders...
Yeah, right, "rejecting" racism, like Trent Lott and David Duke. In the 80's all the southerners just all of a sudden decided to reject racism. Sure thing bud.

I don't remember Trent Lott and David Duke dying while holding office. :eusa_eh:

From what I remember we got rid of those guys.

David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is a former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan an American activist and writer, and former Republican Louisiana State Representative. He was a candidate in the Democratic presidential primaries in 1988 and the Republican presidential primaries in 1992. Duke has unsuccessfully run for the Louisiana State Senate, U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, and Governor of Louisiana. David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jack The Ripper could run for office......doesn't mean the GOP voters will vote for him.

Seems to me the Democrat voters accept someone's racism once it's discovered. They just want their Stafford Act Money and their Obamaphones.

I never really cared much for Whoopi G. However anyone who cusses out Anne Coulter can't be all bad ;)

So women who are far smarter than you, intimidate you, then?

Ohh most women are smarter than me. At least that is the way I play it.

I have to see their Mensan certificate before I will date em.

Has Anne Coulter got her long form Mensan certificate?

Last edited:
Ohh most women are smarter than me. At least that is the way I play it.

I have to see their Mensan certificate before I will date em.

Has Anne Coulter got her long form Mensan certificate?

I don't follow Ann Coulter's menses.

I always viewed Mensa as a means of the barely bright to inflate their ego.

Coulter is simply brilliant. Yeah, I know, you're a leftist and hate her politics, that doesn't change anything. She needs no teleprompter and can take apart the best the left has to throw at her. The 4 yammering twats on the View were no match, nor was Stewart; Maher did better than most, but Ann routinely trounced him.

and surprisingly what whoopi does is nto racism because you can insult and put down white people as much as you want and its accepted in this country. the station should apologize for Whoopies poor professionalism.

Oh my god those poor white people. You poor victims. Us poor victims! For countless centuries we have endured!

how old are you?

With regard to Cow Person's post, I refused to dignify that drivel with a response.

I never really cared much for Whoopi G. However anyone who cusses out Anne Coulter can't be all bad ;)

The trick is not to come off looking like a bigot when you do.

Coulter gets on my nerves but Whoopie was out of line. She felt her skin color made her an expert on the subject.
Yeah... Here's the attitude from Goldberg..."I am black. You don't know black. And even if my statements are not true, you will not disagree because YOU are not black".

how old are you?

I'm sorry you don't see how truly hard white people have had it in this country. "The Blacks" have had it easy compared to us.

Last edited:

how old are you?

I'm sorry you don't see how truly hard white people have had it in this country. "The Blacks" have had it easy compared to us.

it depends on the individual.

but in your case you need a victim class :eusa_boohoo:

Quick which of the notorious democrat segregationists became Republican?

Bull Connor?
Orval Faubus?
George Wallace?
Fritz Hollings?
KKK Grand Kleagal Robert Byrd?
William Fullbright?
Herman Talmadge?
KKK member Edwin Willis?
Fielding Wright?

What? None of them?

All of the above are notorious. Democrat Faubus called up the Arkansas national guard until Republican Eisenhower sent in federal troops. Democrat Bull Connor beat the "freedom riders" on national TV.

Oh, but Stom Thurmond, Strom Thurmond... It's the fuckwad refrain. Strom Thurmond never did shit. Sure, he was a democrat, ergo a vile racist, but unlike the above, he never engaged in violence. Byrd and Willis by virtue of being Klansmen, get group in with the violent.

You know, the fact that you have to lie should clue you in.

Actually I believe old Strom has been accused of knocking up his black servant and is the father of a mulatto daughter.

Unless someone's accusing Strom of raping the woman, I don't think having sex with a black person is evidence of racism.

Knocking up and a rape charge...two totally different things. But while he was being called a "vile rapist" by some poster up above...the servant never seemed to complain and in fact the daughter reunited with Thurmond later in life...MUCH LATER.:badgrin:

it depends on the individual.

but in your case you need a victim class :eusa_boohoo:

But you see, my lord retard, I am merely mocking you idiots who always cry that the whites suffer such injustice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5JbAO5_NMw]F.B.I and U.S. Justice department Black vs White Crime statistics. - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back