Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

I watched this morning.

trANNey Coulter has an Adam's apple:

ann-coulter-adams-apple2.jpg
coulter_adamsapple.jpg
20081125_coulteralienhand.jpg

Just sayin'

Thank god it's not as big as michelle obama's ass.

Willow makes a solid point.. Republicans/Conservatives, both white and black.. are done with the whole, "YOU'RE A RACIST" shit.. We no longer give a fuck.. You liberal crybabies have worn it out.. like the little boy who cried wolf, over and over and over and over and over..Now people don't give a shit. Thank yourselves.

You are tired of getting caught and us pointing it out. Us non whites and mixed breeds give a shit. You have really earned your new nickname, lady Dumbslinger.

Yay,

The way forward is to whine about white people. You people are idiots. :badgrin:

This, coming from a stupid racist, means nothing.

You are tired of getting caught and us pointing it out. Us non whites and mixed breeds give a shit. You have really earned your new nickname, lady Dumbslinger.

Yay,

The way forward is to whine about white people. You people are idiots. :badgrin:

That coming from someone that can't face reality, certainly means nothing. LOL:eusa_boohoo: All you have is guilting white people for doing what all races did. Learn some history idiot.

I watched this morning.

trANNey Coulter has an Adam's apple:

ann-coulter-adams-apple2.jpg
coulter_adamsapple.jpg
20081125_coulteralienhand.jpg

Just sayin'

And she's still better looking than 90% of democrats.....sucks to be in the lezbo naturist party.....oh and she's far better looking than Whoopi......even blind people agree

Anytime some one shows the absurdity of the so called southern strategy they are branded racists by the party that created the KKK....Anyone else find this absurd???? Not only that but how ignorant is Goldberg to not know her party was the party of slavery and segregation and Jim Crow laws?????

Progressives feed on stupidity.

Oh and only a fucking fool votes for color.

Last edited:
Willow makes a solid point.. Republicans/Conservatives, both white and black.. are done with the whole, "YOU'RE A RACIST" shit.. We no longer give a fuck.. You liberal crybabies have worn it out.. like the little boy who cried wolf, over and over and over and over and over..Now people don't give a shit. Thank yourselves.

Getting caught doing what???? LOL What have I done? Seems to me you're a self loathing "mixed breed," isn't that what you just called yourself?? So then YOU use racist slang and try to assign it to someone else.. I don't buy in to your BULLSHIT sob story.. Nor do I give a flying "mixed breed" fuck. I don't care what color you are. HEAR ME.. White, black, brown, YOU'RE STILL AN ASSHOLE.. Color has NOTHING to do with trash. Lie in it.. it's all yours.

You will hate me no matter what color I am, because the color is not white.

Because she is a liberal, and liberals are racists. Try to keep up Ravi.

Well nukes, what is racsim? Thinking people cant do stuff on their own? Is that racism?

Post something that makes sense. I certainly hope that you are drunk or high to post such shit.

Any criticism from a white person of another race. That is racism to these morons!!!

Of course if a black is racist=no problem!

Getting caught doing what???? LOL What have I done? Seems to me you're a self loathing "mixed breed," isn't that what you just called yourself?? So then YOU use racist slang and try to assign it to someone else.. I don't buy in to your BULLSHIT sob story.. Nor do I give a flying "mixed breed" fuck. I don't care what color you are. HEAR ME.. White, black, brown, YOU'RE STILL AN ASSHOLE.. Color has NOTHING to do with trash. Lie in it.. it's all yours.

No,

We hate you as you're an illogical idiot. :eusa_shhh:

w0010773.jpg

Whoopie's Grandmother was there......she knew everything about racism in the South. Problem is Whoopie believes a warp version of history. She may be attaching blame on the GOP when they barely existed in the South of Whoopie's Grandmother.

Democrats ran the South back during the time of her Grandmother. That fact has been white-washed by the left. All of the sins of Democrats have been passed off onto the GOP just like Obama keeps blaming all of his crap on Bush.

If you believe the truth don't go on The View because they know the real deal. Whoopie started swearing and telling Coulter that because she wasn't black she didn't know anything about racism. Whoopie acts like the only race that matters in America is African-Americans.

GOLDBERG: You know what, hold up Mrs. Coulter. Please stop, please stop! If you're going to talk about race, at least know what you're talking about. At least know what you're talking about.

Tell me how much you know about being black?

COULTER: Well, this isn't about being black.

GOLDBERG: But you just said that this is, you just made all these statements about how black people feel, tell me how you know.

COULTER: This is not a book about black people, it is a book about white liberals. And I do know and this is a fact, once for years, Republican policies on crime and welfare for example were called racist.

When they finally got implemented after the OJ verdict, implemented by Giuliani in New York, Reagan and Bush judges overall, tens of thousands of black lives were saved. That's a fact.

This is the definition of racism. That by virtue of your race you're better or more knowledgeable than another race.

SHEPARD: Everyone understands Republicans are way different than the way they are now and

COULTER: And that's what we are told and The Democratic segregationist were all Democrats, it's a lie that they were Conservative democrats

GOLDBERG: Everyone was a segregationist , everybody was! White people were, they didn't matter whether they were Republican or not.

COULTER: Republicans were not...

GOLDBERG: Bullshit! Bullshit, I'm sorry! That's bull, that's bull

COULTER: No, no that is not... ok just read chapter 14 in the book, the first Republicans to be elected in the south

GOLDBERG: I listen to my grandmother, who was there! Who remembers what happened.

COULTER: Howard Baker, an aggressive integrationist. first Republican elected in Tennessee to the Senate, Winford Brokford, first republican governor in Arkansas, an integrationist.

The Southern Strategy is a lie.

Then Barbara Walters chimed in and asked Anne Coulter "Is this all you do is write books to make people go OMG???"

Course she does. She makes millions bucking stereotypes.

Links

Ann Coulter Causes Mass Hysteria on 'The View,' Whoopi Bleeped... - Ann Coulter - Fox Nation

Who is this fat, lesbian, irrelevant bitch?

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:::

Poor non-white victim.. Everyone hates you because you are, what did you call yourself?? Oh, a "HALF BREED." Yes, here in America, 55 million people hate you because you're not pasty white.. You've found us out..

^^^^^^^ Example of the VICTIM mentality^^^^^^^ No one gives a shit what color you are.. We only see how fucking stupid you are.

No,

We hate you as you're an illogical idiot. :eusa_shhh:

Means nothing to be coming from a thick, backwards racist.

Yay,

You use that word alot, but you wont tell me what it means.

I think affirmative action is racist against whites/asians AND it's racist against blacks/hispanics/other minorities that says they need it to get a job.
Apparently they cant score as high as whites, according to liberals.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:::

Poor non-white victim.. Everyone hates you because you are, what did you call yourself?? Oh, a "HALF BREED." Yes, here in America, 55 million people hate you because you're not pasty white.. You've found us out..

^^^^^^^ Example of the VICTIM mentality^^^^^^^ No one gives a shit what color you are.. We only see how fucking stupid you are.

Just the stupid ones like you and your buddy there.

Forum List

Back